7966 66th Ln N, Pinellas Park, FL 33781 Map · Phone number

About Van T Tran Photography

I understand that as a client, you have many options in choosing a photographer. In me, you will find a photographer that is passionate about his craft and will always ensure the finest experience for my clients. I can promise you that I will dedicate myself entirely prior, during, and after photographing the event in order to deliver the images that you can cherish with each passing year. I consider it a privilege and honor to be entrusted and given a wonderful opportunity to capture and celebrate your wedding moments.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions regarding my services. Thank you for your consideration.

All the best,

img0386logo

8 Reviews for Van T Tran Photography

• Bianca

Bianca · Married on 04/06/2014

Van was great to work with from the start. Very kind, professional, and passionate about capturing every special moment of our day. He was very flexible and even helped us out with our photo booth area by bringing another amazing photographer Angel He. The photos were amazing and could not have asked for more.

Sent on 03/17/2015

What photographer that has his flight cancelled the day before a wedding at 12noon would then drive 16+ hours to make it to the venue by 7AM with a 9:30AM call time and a 11:30PM departure time and still photograph it with 110% energy? Van Tran! WOW, what an amazing person and photographer! Seriously, how many vendors (or even people) would still come to the wedding as oppose to just giving in and bailing out on it in a situation like that? That's truly amazing. I first met Van when he hired me for my modeling service (I do professional modeling for a living) and found out he does wedding photography for a living and wanted to expand into more fashion and editorial type stuff to keep his photographs fresh. He is one of the sweetest and nicest photographers I've ever worked with and, believe me, I've worked with a lot. After viewing his work, I was in love with how he captured moments between couples. I told him that if I ever got married someday, he would be my first pick and I couldn't be happier with his services on my big day! He really has a ton of wedding photography experience and it shows. He knew how to pose large groups of people (both sides of the family and large bridal/groomsmen parties) and take 2-4 photographs quickly and then move on to the next pose or group. He works really well with people and knew exactly which moments to capture at any given time during the wedding. It's hard to describe in a way but you could just feel he had everything under control. He followed us when we greeted each guest at the tables and took photos. He took our rings and posed them in front of our cake. He was always up and down from his seat, interrupting his own meal, to take photos when he saw a moment. He got us dancing and so much more. Van is truly passionate and dedicated to his wedding photography and I wouldn't look anywhere else for your special day. Thank you so much, Van, for coming all the way to DC from FL.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Ally · Married on 07/30/2011

Van was the best photographer a wedding couple could ask for!! His shots are very detailed and he captured many priceless memories. He was very attentive and kept us in the loop about every event that he was going to capture. He went above and beyond to even scout out different places for us to capture our memories. Van is truly a professional and working with him was a the least stressful thing on a list of a million tasks to accomplish. My husband and I are very proud of his work and would recommend him to anyone. Must have as a wedding photographer!!!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Van T Tran Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• 7966 66th Ln N Pinellas Park, 33781 See on map