37 Reviews for Anny Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)
34 Anny Photography Reviews

I love Ann and her team! Throughout the whole process from engagement photos to the day of the wedding, they were so helpful and took us step by step throughout the whole process. Even the day of the wedding, we were running behind schedule and they were able to accommodate in the midst of the schedule change and helped me feel at peace in the business of the day. The photos all turned out beautifully and we would definitely reach out to them again for future photos!

Profile Picture Sally, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot even express the gratitude and satisfaction that my husband and I have for choosing Ann as our photographer. I actually hired Ann 90 days before my wedding! It was incredibly last minute due to awful issues with my initial photographer. Can you say nightmare scenario? Ann was so sincere and spoke with me over the phone, made me feel at ease, and I booked her on the spot! She frequently sent emails/reminders.
For the day of... she blew me away. My wedding party and family can be a lot to handle.. But she handled her responses with such class and professionalism. Wedding day never goes as planned, but not once did she ever look frantic or frazzled. She has a steady calmness to her voice that just gave me comfort. She looks like she seriously ENJOYS her job. I even told her, she's so meant to be in this industry because of her natural aura. (You'll know what I mean if you hire her ;) haha)

Profile Picture Anna, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ann is wonderful and a joy to work with! Her photos are soft and artistic. Even though it was rainy on my wedding day, the photos are beautiful. Ann also spent a considerable amount of time in the wet grass taking portraits of us outside. She is very accommodating to photo requests, as well as how to edit the photos. She also provided many suggestions to help us choose a location for our engagement photo session. Photo shoots can be awkward, but Ann made us feel comfortable. Ann is incredibly friendly and responded quickly to our emails. Our friends and families also really enjoy the photos!

Profile Picture Scott, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Ann is absolutely amazing, and we could not have asked for a better photographer to capture our special day. Ann genuinely cares for her clients, getting to know each one, their vision and story, and what they are hoping to capture through her photos. She has great attention to detail and her work is stunning. We are still going through our wedding gallery (which was delivered so quickly to us!) and reliving our wedding. Throughout our whole experience, Ann was responsive to emails, flexible, and such a joy to work with. I would recommend Ann to any couple in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/12/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Anny Photography is the best! She was able to work with me when rain threatened my outdoor formal pictures. It ended up not raining, I got my beautiful outdoor pictures! Ann’s portfolio speaks for itself – I highly recommend working with Anny Photography!

Profile Picture Virginia, 4/27/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Anny Photography is amazing. Not only is Ann a wonderful photographer, she has the most beautiful, thoughtful, and encouraging process through the whole consultation! She goes and above and beyond to make you feel appreciated and special. Her photos are beautiful and she puts so much heart and love into it! Thank you Anna Photography!

Profile Picture Jane, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

Anny Photography were incredible to work with. Throughout the entire process, they were kind, respectful, willing to work with our schedules, and punctual. Their professionalism and products were outstanding. I have nothing but positive things to say about this team!

Profile Picture Jason, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hiring Ann was the best decision we made! Prior to hiring Ann, I have looked through hundreds of blog posts and published weddings to get a feel of all the wedding photographers and their style. I came across Ann by accident and immediately loved her work. I am really glad I did because Ann was amazing to work with. She was nice and sincere since the first time we spoke. She was also very helpful and sent me pictures of her work that she took at the same venue my wedding was going to be at. We had an in person meeting with her and to be honest, Charles and I were really nervous thinking it would be awkward. It was the total opposite! She was very welcoming and made us feel very at ease. We also got to meet her adorable little girl (unplanned!). For our engagement photos, Ann and I were shooting emails back and forth the week of the photo shoot because the weather was forecasted to be raining. She was flexible in terms of time and location and even helped me choose a different location because of the rain. Before this, we had to change the dates a couple of times as well because I was trying to coordinate with my makeup artist to use my makeup trial for my engagement photo shoot. She was super understanding and super flexible. Did I mention, she was super fast at responding? I'm very responsive myself, so I LOVED the fact that it was like instant messaging with Ann. She also sent out a guideline of what to wear and what to avoid to make your photos look better which was super helpful. I also sent her an email asking all these questions as she was drafting her guidelines email (meant to be). On the wedding day, she arrived early with warm hugs as always. My hotel room was a little cramped and not too bright, which means it was not an ideal location to take pictures but Ann still made every single picture look amazing! She also gave us a sneak peak of our photos the NIGHT OF OUR WEDDING! Then the rest of the hundreds of photos around 2 weeks later. Love Ann! Always!

Profile Picture Duyen, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Having Ann as our photographer was the best decision we made! She is incredible to work with, from her pre-wedding planning and organization to her kindhearted nature in getting to know her clients and ensure each special moment of their big day is captured. When we first met, I could tell from the materials she had prepared and her approach to getting to know us as a couple that she cares about what makes us unique and understanding our personalities. Ann provides questionnaires throughout the planning process in order to ensure she is organized in advance of the wedding with the timeline, must-have photo list, and all the decor/details we spent so much time putting together. Ann also had a community blog for her "Anny Brides", where she offers advice, recommended vendors, and links to helpful insights in planning (and surviving) the wedding. She was quick at responding when we had questions and also provided guidelines to ensure we assembled the right items/details for our photos. On the big day, Ann showed up early with her second photographer and assistant. They were a dream to work with, not only in the specific shots they captured, but also in their flexibility in schedule changes, shooting in various locations, and chasing down the sunset for additional shots. We had so much fun with Ann, she really makes you feel relaxed and at ease when in front of the camera. When we got our photos back 2 weeks after the wedding (record timing!), we were literally awestruck and swooning over each and every one of them. Our friends and families are amazed by the quality and lighting, commenting on how the photos should be featured in a magazine. We are truly grateful and fortunate to have had Ann capture our wedding, we will forever cherish these photos and the memories!

Profile Picture Sahara, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Annyphotography captured everything I wanted for my vow renewal. I dare say these pictures far surpassed my actual wedding photos 10 years ago! I am nothing but pleased with the service and the product!

Profile Picture M., 8/6/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Digital Files, Prints

We had our wedding on May 28th 2017 at the Samuel Riggs Alumni Center in College Park, MD. When I tell you Ann is a truly amazing and gifted photographer, I mean it! She has an amazing light and her photos are so delicate and graceful and just beautiful! I'm so blessed Ann was able to document our special day! She really loves what she does and it shows in her quality of work. Thank you Ann!

Profile Picture Lenora, 5/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Ann is truly wonderful. She was super flexible with our engagement photos and provided them in record time. They turned out better than we could have hoped, and she had the best vendor recommendations. She is incredibly responsive and very thoughtful. We knew we had to book her after our first meeting, when she tailored a package to us and was just so friendly and easy to work with!

On the day of the wedding, Ann kept an eye on the time and made sure that we got through the pictures that were most important to us (she provided questionnaires beforehand to make sure that she knew our final vision for the big day and other important details). And after the wedding, she provided a preview the day after and the full package crazy soon after that. I love that we didn't have to wait too long, and she is so quick and responsive! We're working with her now on our wedding album, and she is making that process a breeze, too. We can't wait to see the final product.

Our friends and family love our photos, too. She made us comfortable in front of the camera with her warm and kind personality, like we were with an old friend. She listened to our concerns as to what we consider to be our less photogenic features, and we didn't see any of those in our pictures! In fact, a few people may have remarked on how photogenic we are, although we have to credit that to Ann's talents because our selfies don't get the same response.

If you're looking for a photographer, I cannot recommend Ann highly enough. I have many friends getting married this time and I sometimes secretly compare our photos and *always* decide that we went with the best possible photographer based on final product alone. But when you factor in how sweet and genuine and caring Ann is, truly, she is the only choice in my opinion.

Profile Picture User7637319, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files

Where to begin? Ann was beyond professional and yet it felt like we were personal friends throughout the entire process from the initial phone call to the moment the final wedding picture was snapped. She was so excited to work with us that it provided a breath of fresh air during an exciting yet stressful time. She sent us gifts after our engagement photo session and was always easy to stay in contact with if we needed anything. She was kind and an exceptional photographer and had plenty of ideas for locations and photos. She made the entire process fun!
Now, for the actual photos, I can't stress enough how incredible they are. My wife and I look at them almost daily because they are beautiful and so very well done. We could not be happier with the finished product. It's easy to make my wife look beautiful but Ann was even able to make ME look good! She knew how to capture romantic moments, candid moments, family moments... all the moments that you want to remember! Out of all the vendors we worked with she honestly was the best, there was never any point where we felt anything but extremely happy with our choice for photographer.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

We were looking for a photographer for our wedding. We had a hard time deciding which photographer to use. Couple of our friends mentioned Anny Photography so we thought we would check it out. We sure were glad we did. When we had our meeting with Ann we knew we would use her as our photographer. She was professional yet familiar, friendly and comfortable to talk to. She showed us some sample photos and we liked her style. During the wedding ceremony and reception she was very accommodating, made sure we were on track and on time. We loved the photos that she captured of our special day. I highly recommend her as your wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Joanne, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ann was fantastic to work with. Immediately after booking her as our photographer she met with us to schedule engagement photos, gave us an idea of what to expect for our photo sessions, and ran down the tentative wedding day timeline. Not only was she great to work with logistically, she also expressed great interest in our "love story". My wife and I told her how we'd met, how we got engaged, and with this information Ann caters her social media posts with details about our relationship, which i think is a very nice personal touch. Ann is easy to work with on the event day(s) and totally lets us call the shots but also humbly gives her expertise and directs us on what looks good and what doesn't. Ann admittedly is on the pricey side but we definitely got our money's worth and more. Our wedding day will be immortalized in a very beautiful and touching way and it's all because of Ann's skill and effort. -Stephen

Ann is a true professional who cares about the small details and getting to know her clients. I have admired Ann's work long before she became our wedding photographer, discovering her on Instagram. She takes gorgeous photographs and she delivered just that for our engagement and wedding day. She made sure that we were completely satisfied with our album which I really appreciated. I also asked Ann lots of questions from color coordinating for the engagement photos to wedding day timeline suggestions and she was happy to go above and beyond to help. I'm so grateful to have had Ann as our wedding photographer, she was a joy to work with! :) -Julia

Profile Picture Julia, 2/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

Ann and her team made Ali and I feel so comfortable, loved, and taken care of on our big day. Sure, we posed for pictures, and we smiled on cue--but Ann has a gift for capturing the beautiful, intimate, in-between moments. Ali and I had our breaths taken away when we saw each other during our First Look, and Ann was able to highlight the emotions of this and many more moments. Our advice? Book Ann, without hesitation!

Profile Picture Heather, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ann is so amazing! I got my wedding photos in one week (completely unheard of)! They look like they are straight out of a bridal magazine!! Ann is so sweet, so professional, and she has such a beautiful eye for details. She is a joy to work with and my photographer for life! Best decision ever!

Profile Picture Stephenie, 11/13/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Ann was an absolute dream to work with! Starting from the pre-engagement photoshoot meeting, she made us feel so comfortable. It was amazing to see how much she enjoyed her work with photography -- you can really see that it was her passion & love, and that makes all the difference. She sacrificed time, sleep, and comfort to get the perfect shot for our insane hiking adventure for our engagement photoshoot. The morning was a lot different than we had hoped -- there were a lot of clouds, and grey in the sky (we were hoping for a beautiful sunrise). However, Ann & her (awesome) assistant utilized whatever they were given and of course, the photos turned out phenomenal. Even though things feel awkward, she encourages you and makes you feel comfortable, and at ease. I'd 100% recommend Ann anytime and everytime, for any photo needs. She's awesome & you won't have any regrets!

Profile Picture Dorothy, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

We chose Anny Photography as recommended by a close friend. She did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos. She was able to capture all of the important moments, and made everything appear even more beautiful than I remembered. One thing I really appreciated was that Ann likes to meet with couples prior to taking photos so that she can better understand the style/chemistry/etc. of the couples that she photographs. She was very accommodating in scheduling meeting times and I appreciated our meeting because I felt like she really wanted to understand what we wanted in terms of style and what we would be comfortable with. She was clear in her communication of what we should expect, and the types of photos/style/shots that she had in mind. Her and her assistants were super professional at all times. Our engagement pictures were taken outdoors in the middle of the summer. That day was extremely hot and uncomfortable as I recall, and my husband and I were incredibly hot, sweating and feeling very unsure of how the pictures would turn out. Ann and her assistant were unfailingly professional, upbeat and encouraging despite the harsh summer heat (and even welcomed our dog to be a part of the photos!), and she somehow managed to capture the best of us that day, and we were very impressed by how beautiful the photos turned out despite our obvious discomfort. The day of our wedding was no different-she brought along a couple of assistants, and they were a wonderful team who were working diligently, but were also very fun, sweet and seemed genuinely happy for us on our big day which made a positive impact on the whole wedding day experience. I also found that Ann was very communicative-she was quick to respond to e-mails. Finally, the turnaround time was so fast-she had our photos done within weeks! Overall, we were very happy and would recommend her to our family and friends!

Profile Picture User6877403, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Ann shot both our engagement and wedding photos, and we loved all of them! Ann is so great to work with, and she makes you feel comfortable as throughout the entire process. When we first met with Ann for our engagement photos, she told us to just be our normal selves as if we were on a date just us two. We had so much fun with her that day, and we loved all the photos from our engagement session! Our wedding day was super hot and humid, and Ann and her assistants were such troopers throughout the entire day. They were sweating bullets and still carried smiles on their faces the whole time, which helped us get through the day taking photos, too. We got our photos back from Ann during our honeymoon, and we absolutely loved all of them! I'm currently going through the pictures right now to see which ones are my favorites, and it's been hard to pare them down.

Profile Picture Sara, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files

Ann helped us feel so comfortable and connected during our engagement photo session and throughout our entire wedding day. I'm not very photogenic but she just knew the prompts that helped us feel natural and in our element. I love that Ann is very responsive with her emails and when I had a question or concern, she would addressed them immediately. She is also very organized, thorough, sincere, and time-oriented! I adored our engagement and wedding photography! Ann has an amazing talent and eyes that capture the light and beauty in every love story.

Profile Picture Judy, 3/13/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums

Ann was very responsive from the beginning. She is super sweet and after our first meeting, I could just tell she was a person who was delightful to be around. That being said, her photography work is AMAZING. I loved the style of her work and was excited to work with her. On the day of our wedding, she captured all the shots that I had asked her and she made them look beautiful. She also had a second shooter with her to make sure all of our day was perfectly captured. All of my friends and coworkers have told me how my pictures came out to look like something out of a magazine. Having Ann as our photographer was one of the best choices I made for our wedding.

Profile Picture User6496850, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

ann is soooo great at capturing the little things. shes really good at making you look amazing. i love all my wedding pictures and happy to say there was no bad picture. cant wait to start framing and hanging the pics. highly recommend anny photography for big events like a wedding and to the little events like family portraits. im sure everyone will love working with ann as much as i do.

Profile Picture gi, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We booked Ann to do our engagement and wedding photos after doing a bit of research and she also came as a recommendation from our friend. We narrowed our choices down after looking at the beautiful photos on her website and meeting her in person. We loved her personality, photography talent and style and decided to go with her. It turns out Anny Photography was the best choice!

For our engagement photos, Ann made sure we were well prepared by giving us suggestions on what colors to wear to make our pictures stand out. Since our engagement was around the cherry blossom timeframe, she also updated us on weather conditions and whether there would be cherry blossoms blooming if we wanted to change our shooting location. We decided to try the Newseum in DC and the engagement pictures she took were amazing!

For our wedding in early May 2015, she and her husband made a great team. Ann and her husband worked hard to get the shoots that we wanted with our friends and family. We were surprised with the quality of pictures she and her husband produced. For both the engagement and wedding photoshoots, she was able to get the pictures back to us very quickly. It was also very convenient for us to share with our guests because she would have them online and password protected for privacy too. She is very professional, on time and responsive to e-mails throughout the whole time we worked with her. Also as a surprising touch she gave us small, thoughtful gifts along the way! Thank you Ann for everything!

Profile Picture User5093545, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ann was recommended by a friend and I am absolutely thrilled that we worked with her. She and her husband are so sweet and take the most gorgeous pictures! She even sent us little gifts for our engagement and wedding. All of our guests adored the pictures and talked about how they didn't even notice Ann and her husband at the ceremony. In addition to being the most talented photographer I've ever seen, Ann is a beautiful person and the ultimate professional! Plus I couldn't believe how fast we got both our engagement and wedding pictures back!

Profile Picture Joanna, 8/16/14, 4 Reviews