Rachel Walisko Photography

Reston, VA View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Genuine. Organic. Intimate. Personal. I’m interested in giving you an experience and memories in addition to beautiful photographs. Together, we’ll make the most of dramatic natural light, candid moments, and organic settings to capture your essence. After refined post-production, I deliver cinematic photos, stills from the story of your life. You live a unique story that should be told. Let me help you capture it with a personalized portrait session. I have a BFA in Photography and Film from Virginia Commonwealth University and a Master's in Film Studies from the University of Edinburgh. I'm based in the Mid-Atlantic area of Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC, but happy to travel! Check out my Instagram @rachelwaliskophoto to see my latest work!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$350

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1500

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Kelly C. Getting married on 12/03/2022

Incredible photographer- 10/10 recommend!

I can't speak highly enough about working with Rachel. My fiancé and I are absolutely in love with our engagement photos that Rachel took. She is very talented with knowing the best lighting, angles, and locations to capture photos, all while making us both feel incredibly at ease. Our photos are both natural and artistic; I couldn't believe how well Rachel captured our relationship and our dynamic. She couldn't be easier to work with; she was very accommodating with my busy schedule, suggesting multiple times, dates, and venues where we could do a shoot. We are blown away by our engagement photos; Rachel's work exceeded our highest expectations. I could not recommend her more highly; if she is available, book her immediately!
  • Angela
    Angela R. Getting married on 07/16/2022

Highly recommend!

We really enjoyed working with Rachel. She was professional, quick to respond, and well-priced. Most importantly, she made us feel comfortable during our first-ever professional photo experience and took beautiful photos that we will cherish for years. Highly recommend!
  • O
    Olivia Married on 07/31/2021

Engagement Photoshoot

We had a fantastic experience working with Rachel! She was a true professional, expertly using our limited time together to capture some great portraits, all while making sure we were having fun. The end result? Lush, high end photos that look cinematic but natural, and make us look good to boot. We can’t recommend her highly enough!

Real Weddings

• Jacqueline & Ian
    10 photos · 06/17/2020

1368 Northgate Square Reston, VA, 20190
2022552738
Location of (Rachel Walisko Photography)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding