MFields Photography

Washington, DC View map Visit website
$4,495 Most Popular Price

$4,495 Most Popular Price

MFields Photography is a wedding photography company operating out of Washington, DC. Owner and lead photographer Myron Fields is a talented storyteller who crafts captivating photographic keepsakes for his cherished clients. With a photojournalistic approach, he documents the authentic moments of laughter and love as events naturally unfold.

MFields Photography provides clients with a number of services to choose from. As well as providing coverage on the day of your wedding celebration, Myron also offers engagement, boudoir, and trash-the-dress photo shoot sessions. The services of a second photographer can be provided, ensuring that every important detail is captured. Your finished images can be made available to you in the form of high-resolution digital files, prints, and albums, as well as thank-you cards and canvas art.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,297

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,495

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Monica
    Monica O. Getting married on 05/21/2022

Our pictures are amazing and so is Myron!

Hire Myron! Seriously, stop looking and pray that he's available on your date. We had the pleasure of working with Myron for our engagement photoshoot and OMG, the experience was so great! We are in love with our pictures! We really appreciated Myron's vision and how he captured this important time in our lives. We are doing a destination wedding and trying so hard to figure out how to afford to travel him for the wedding. He even was flexible with his quote to absorb the external vendor fee our resort charges. Simply put, Myron and our photos are top tier!
  • I
    Irma Married on 09/17/2021

Myron is remarkable

The bottom line is, no matter who takes your pictures, they’ll all be beautiful for your special day. Yet, there are so many reasons Myron and his team are distinct from the rest.

When my partner and I first requested to meet with Myron for our engagement session, he arrived hours before our designated time to find special places for our shoot. From then on we realized Myron exemplified professionalism and dedication.

When I requested cultural sensitivities with the women in my family, Myron displayed compassion and understanding, which allowed him to gain our trust. As a result, we were left with some of the most heartwarming, intimate pictures we could have asked for.

Finally, when I was having a stressful moment before the wedding, Myron cordially asked if I wanted ice cream, making me laugh.

Myron has a beautiful, clean, and unique vision, and we’re so grateful to have shared in our wedding weekend with him. He genuinely cares about his clients, and my partner and I cannot wait to share our future life events with him and his team (who, btw, are hilarious.)

With all our best,
    B&Z
  • Jessica
    Jessica T. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing, accommodating, engaging, and so creative!

I literally couldn't have had a better experience during such a stressful and anxiety provoking time. It was the hottest day of the summer during peak cicada season and Myron handled it like a champ. He was creative, respectful, and everyone who interacted with him felt the same way. Myron is so incredibly talented and I literally cried when I saw the pictures. They perfectly encapsulated the day. THANK YOU MYRON!!!!

Deals

Team

Myron Fields
Myron Fields
Lead Photographer/Owner

I’m a photojournalistic meets fine art and fashion photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagements, and portraiture. If I had to pick one I would say wedding photography is my favorite.

Coming from a music background you’d think I’d be singing at the Apollo. I kept my voice but maximized my vision. From a hobbyist to a full-time photographer, I am able to do what I love and love what I do.

I’ve been featured in numerous places like the one and only Munaluchi Bride Magazine. My brides will tell you, I’m the best. I pride myself on delivering more than just images but an entire experience that sets me apart from the rest. My aim is to uplift and inspire with the power of photography.

6925 Willow Street NW Washington, DC, 20012
2027149759
Location of (MFields Photography)

MFields Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does MFields Photography include in the starting price?

MFields Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does MFields Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

MFields Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does MFields Photography offer?

MFields Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does MFields Photography offer?

MFields Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does MFields Photography offer for wedding events?

MFields Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend MFields Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

MFields Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does MFields Photography offer?

MFields Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding