Elizabeth Fogarty

Washington, DC View map
$12,000 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$11,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$12,000

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Claire Married on 06/04/2022

Simply the best

Liz and her team captured the joy my husband and I (and our family members) felt and the dreamy guest experience of our day perfectly. They are a joy to be around which helped keep the day super fun - even in the madness of it. All I can say is wow - Liz is so damn good at she does.
  • Daniella
    Daniella Married on 04/09/2022

Speechless at liz & gavin!

I can not say enough about how stunned I am at my wedding photos! Not only are they so, so stunning, but they so perfectly encapsulate the vibe of our wedding. I truly don’t think there is anyone who could have done a better job. Both Liz & Gavin are so amazing to work with (& very popular with the guests), and truly felt like a part of the family by the end. Sometimes photographers can feel like a nuisance at wedding, but NOT these two. They were efficient, blended in, and made everyone feel so comfortable. No shot was missed and I’ll always smile at my pictures thinking of how they both so perfectly captured our wedding. There should be no doubt in your head to go with Liz Fogarty!
  • Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 03/12/2022

Absolute perfection!

Words will never be able to truly describe the appreciation I have for both Liz and Gavin. I honestly can not say enough amazing things about them! Not only am I obsessed with my photos but Liz and Gavin's attention to detail and amazing personalities is truly what makes them Great! Looking for a photographer was by far the hardest decision for me but when I came across Liz....I JUST KNEW! From the moment I spoke with her, she made me feel so comfortable and at ease and quite honestly I felt like I was talking to someone I knew for years. When it came to our engagement shoot my husband and I were quite nervous to be in front of the camera but Liz and Gavin brought us so much comfort and jokes that we were able to loosen up and actually have fun! When it came to wedding day I was at ease to know that Liz and Gavin would do their thing! and let me just say that they ROCKED IT! Liz was super efficient and productive at getting all the photos that I had wanted and MORE! And when none of the groomsmen or my husband knew how to tie their bow ties on the big day...here comes Gavin to the rescue...biggest LIFE SAVER! Liz and Gavin always go above and beyond! I could not have asked for a better team to be part of such a special day. Liz and Gavin will always hold such a special place in our hearts and I will never be able to thank them enough for all their work and creating memories that I will be able to look at forever!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

44 photos · 07/14/2018
  • Timothy & Brittany
    29 photos · 10/17/2015

Sok Vision Sok Vision Wedding Videographers

Liz and her team have amazing energy. Liz is fun, witty and absolutely professional. Her ability to direct the bride and groom with care on their big day is masterful. Liz is highly distinguished with good reason; the final work she provides her clients is nothing short of stunning. We learned so many valuable lessons working with Liz and recommend her to every bride and vender we come across.

Pop the Cork Designs Pop the Cork Designs Wedding Planners

Wonderful to work with! Easy going, great quality and always a wonderful outcome!

Brielle Davis Events Brielle Davis Events Wedding Planners

Not just a brilliant photog, but a master at helping brides, grooms and everyone else feel comfortable and look good in front of the camera. Highly recommend.

Washington, DC, 20874
Location of (Elizabeth Fogarty)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding