Daisy Saulls Photography

Clifton, VA View map
$3,700 Most Popular Price

$3,700 Most Popular Price

An award winning professional wedding photographer the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Daisy Saulls Photography has been creating beautiful imagery for ready-to-wed couples since 2013. Owned and operated by freelance photographer Daisy Saulls, the company specializes in natural and photojournalism photography styles. The perfect choice for celebrating your union, Daisy Saulls Photography is guaranteed to capture the true essence of your affair!

Couples who entrust their union to Daisy and her team benefit from a wide variety of services. Options include the following:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • High-res images
  • Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Day-Of Wedding Coordinator

Other Services
Coupled with the aforementioned services, Daisy Saulls Photography offers various wedding-related amenities. Options include:

• Day-of Wedding Coodrinator
  • Matte prints
  • Engagement shoots
  • Boudoir shoots

Areas Covered
Daisy Saulls Photography is conveniently located in the Washington, D.C. metro area. In addition to the local area, wedding photography services are extended to couples worldwide.

Please send inquires through www.saulls.com/contact

A Word From Daisy
"Since 2012, I have had the great honor of photographing beautiful families, special events, and incredible weddings. My clients have been featured in numerous wedding, family, and travel blogs, THE KNOT magazine, and in 2015 Bridal Guide Magazine selected one of my images as one of the best wedding photos of the year! My work has even made it onto Oprah's Masters Class, the Golden Globes, and the Oscars! It’s been an unbelievable journey so far. But it’s the amazing individuals that trust me with their vision that consistently humbles me and impact my life. I can't wait to hear from you!"

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

3,000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,700

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

Molly Getting married on 08/30/2043
    Daisy was a dream to work with. From the early stages of planning, I reached out to Daisy and she has been responsive and wonderful in all interactions. She quickly caught on to my vision for the photography I had in mind for our wedding, and delivered on that and more. Her style is one of a kind – Daisy did a great job at catching the heartfelt, candid moments we were looking for in addition to the classic portrait photos. She was so wonderful on the day of the wedding to anticipate all of our needs and she was flexible in changing plans as the day evolved. I can’t recommend Daisy enough. She is a great person and photographer.
  • Kristina
    Kristina R. Married on 09/19/2020

Hire daisy!

Daisy is the best in the business!! We were fortunate enough to have found her for our engagement session and loved working with her so much, we hired her for our wedding. She was so flexible and easy to work with throughout our entire COVID-19 wedding cancellation and re-planning. Daisy offered help along the way with both vendor recommendations and answering any and all questions I had about wedding planning - photography related or not.
    My husband and I usually feel awkward taking posed pictures, but Daisy helped us so much by telling us how to pose and where to place our hands, etc. She made us feel so confident and our pictures turned out so amazing. We loved working with her and Casey for our wedding day and we cannot wait to see the rest of our pictures. You will be so happy with Daisy!!
  • Curtis
    Curtis Married on 10/12/2019

Lucky to find such a professional photographer who is a real artist

We are lucky to find Daisy as our photographer for our wedding. It was hard to choose from a long list of photographers whom we don't really know. Our experience with Daisy turned out to be amazing. She is a real artist!
    The experience with Daisy started before the wedding. She sent us magazines for wedding preparation and magazines of her artwork. She also sends us great and warm gifts that I'm still enjoying today.
    She is very dedicated, and her service was beyond our expectation. Weeks before the wedding, she did conference call with us to communicate about our own needs. She also told us about her team and her plan, as well as her back up plan in the case of any staff had any emergency on the day. She thinks about every detail. Days before the wedding, she had a photography session with us in casual dresses and sat down with us face to face to talk and really know us.
    She captured great moments of our wedding. The pictures she took are in great quality. They look modern, natural, professional and artistic.
    Two three days after the wedding, she also sent us some highlights of the photos because she knows that we would be impatient already…
    Most important, we didn’t know or didn’t expect that Daisy and her team would become a part of our wedding experience, and our precious memory always.
    By the way, she is a very nice lady and very pleasant to hang out with on our wedding day!
    We hope to be able to hire her again in the future for our other important occasions.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

22 photos · 08/31/2019

Deals

Daisy Saulls Photography 1
Gift

Book your wedding by between December 26th - Januray 15th and receive a free luxury 10x10 flush mount wedding album with any package.

Clifton, 20124
Location of (Daisy Saulls Photography)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding