About Daisy Saulls Photography

An award winning professional wedding photographer the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Daisy Saulls Photography has been creating beautiful imagery for ready-to-wed couples since 2013. Owned and operated by freelance photographer Daisy Saulls, the company specializes in natural and photojournalism photography styles. The perfect choice for celebrating your union, Daisy Saulls Photography is guaranteed to capture the true essence of your affair!

Couples who entrust their union to Daisy and her team benefit from a wide variety of services. Options include the following:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • High-res images
  • Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Day-Of Wedding Coordinator

Other Services
Coupled with the aforementioned services, Daisy Saulls Photography offers various wedding-related amenities. Options include:

• Day-of Wedding Coodrinator
  • Matte prints
  • Engagement shoots
  • Boudoir shoots

Areas Covered
Daisy Saulls Photography is conveniently located in the Washington, D.C. metro area. In addition to the local area, wedding photography services are extended to couples worldwide.

Please send inquires through www.saulls.com/contact

A Word From Daisy
"I will never forget how excited I was when my dream-wedding photographer agreed to shoot my wedding! I was still shooting as a hobby, and only dreamed of the day that I could document cherished memories professionally. Our photographer, Kalen, played such an import role on our big day. His professionalism and personality allowed my husband and I to be ourselves and focus on the moments that made our day special. I knew that if I were ever given the opportunity, I would do everything I could to create the same incredible experience for someone else.

A couple of years later, I started my photography business and haven’t looked back. Since then, I have had the great honor of photographing beautiful families, special events, and incredible weddings. My clients have been featured in numerous wedding, family, and travel blogs, THE KNOT magazine, and in 2015 Bridal Guide Magazine selected one of my images as one of the best wedding photos of the year! My work has even made it onto Oprah's Masters Class, the Golden Globes, and the Oscars! It’s been an unbelievable journey so far. But it’s the amazing individuals that trust me with their vision that consistently humbles me and impact my life. I can't wait to hear from you!"

Follow Daisy Saulls Photography on
0497ff769ae5f3cb 1495220529520 1 dsc9778 2
dsc9778 2

16 Reviews for Daisy Saulls Photography

Mallory · Married on 05/06/2017

I cannot say enough about how great Daisy was at our wedding. She and her assistant were positive and flexible through our weather and time line changes. Several of our guests commented to us at the wedding and after about how great Daisy was. She even stayed longer than scheduled to make sure we received our portraits after our timeline had been messed up.
    All of the pictures turned out beautifully. I got all the photos I wanted and did not have to worry.
    I highly recommend her for your wedding and I know I will be recommending her to all of my friends and hopefully using her myself in the future for other events.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Kate · Married on 01/08/2017

If you're thinking about booking any other photographer, just stop now. Daisy will hands down deliver amazing and breathtaking photos from your wedding day. I originally came across Daisy when my good friend used her for her wedding. I reached out to Daisy and from there I knew I had to search no longer. My wedding was actually in FL and Daisy flew for both our engagement session and wedding to take our photos. Her photos are of magazine quality which will produce a stunning library of memories for years to come. The way in which she captures natural lighting is great and she does well in accommodating requests. She's also a trooper (it was very cold on our wedding day, even in FL!) and she worked so well with my husband and I to still make sure we got some great shots. Daisy is someone that you can tell is simply a great and lovely person to work with and we were never disappointed!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Award

Daisy Saulls Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter