Daisy Saulls Photography Reviews

Daisy Saulls Photography 6
Daisy Saulls Photography 7
  • Natalie

Natalie Murchison · Married on 08/31/2019

If you're lucky enough to work with Daisy, hire her!

We couldn't be happier with our experience with Daisy! From a delightful "getting to know you" engagement shoot at the monuments, to professional and fun phone calls leading up to the wedding, to her easygoing competence the day of the wedding, Daisy was a gem throughout. The wedding photos are gorgeous. We had an Indian-Western fusion wedding, complete with a baraat, a 1.5 year-old flower girl, choreographed dancing, and other unique elements. Daisy captured them all beautifully - we'll be pouring over her photos for the rest of our lives. She knew where to be to capture the moments without being intrusive. She worked amazingly well with the videographer we hired, even though she had not met him before the wedding day. We got the photos quickly. We are having her do our photo album, too. We can't wait!

Sent on 10/05/2019
    Daisy Saulls Photography 13
  • Lauren

Lauren B · Married on 05/18/2019

Senior/Family Pics

Daisy was great with our family to include our puppy! We had senior pics taken of my son and also some family pics. Daisy was patient and very nice. She took great pics of all of us and my son LOVED his senior pics! We cannot wait to see Daisy again for my daughters pics!

Sent on 10/01/2019
    Daisy Saulls Photography 14
    Daisy Saulls Photography 15
    Daisy Saulls Photography 16

Stella · Married on 04/27/2019

Exceptional

Daisy was exceptional in every way. She makes any stress you may have go away she makes you feel relaxed so that everything seem natural.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Mallory · Married on 05/06/2017

I cannot say enough about how great Daisy was at our wedding. She and her assistant were positive and flexible through our weather and time line changes. Several of our guests commented to us at the wedding and after about how great Daisy was. She even stayed longer than scheduled to make sure we received our portraits after our timeline had been messed up.
    All of the pictures turned out beautifully. I got all the photos I wanted and did not have to worry.
    I highly recommend her for your wedding and I know I will be recommending her to all of my friends and hopefully using her myself in the future for other events.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Kate · Married on 01/08/2017

If you're thinking about booking any other photographer, just stop now. Daisy will hands down deliver amazing and breathtaking photos from your wedding day. I originally came across Daisy when my good friend used her for her wedding. I reached out to Daisy and from there I knew I had to search no longer. My wedding was actually in FL and Daisy flew for both our engagement session and wedding to take our photos. Her photos are of magazine quality which will produce a stunning library of memories for years to come. The way in which she captures natural lighting is great and she does well in accommodating requests. She's also a trooper (it was very cold on our wedding day, even in FL!) and she worked so well with my husband and I to still make sure we got some great shots. Daisy is someone that you can tell is simply a great and lovely person to work with and we were never disappointed!

Sent on 01/19/2017

To start, Daisy was by far my favorite vendor to work with for our wedding and I absolutely love my wedding photos. I cannot say enough positive things. We met at a wedding expo where she took the time to explain her process to me and the different packages and we signed for photos that same day. Shortly after Daisy mailed us a handwritten thank you card along with baked goods from her favorite bakery and tips for engagement photos. The engagement photo process was much easier than I expected and she helped us forget the fact that we were in front of a camera. Again, I LOVED my photos. She kept in touch often via email to see how my fiancé and I were doing and offer any tips if needed, which I really appreciated. The day of the wedding she helped keep us organized and on time on top of coming up with such neat ideas for photos. I often told her I didn't know how she kept such patience during the chaos of gathering people for photos. On top of all of this, the photos are amazing. Photography was the one vendor I was most picky about, but I honestly could not be happier. She really captured us in the photos. I'm so happy we picked Daisy for our photographer and I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Kendall · Married on 10/15/2016

Daisy is AMAZING to work with! She takes the time to sit down with you and gets to know you. My husband and I loved working with Daisy. Our engagement session and wedding photos turned out amazing and the whole process was just fun. We have definitely found our photographer for everything!

Sent on 12/26/2016
  • F

Freda · Married on 09/17/2016

Seriously, if you want the best...get Daisy! Her pictures are full of emotion. Not just a picture, but you feel the happiness, the fun, the joy!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Calli · Married on 05/14/2016

Daisy was the best vendor I worked with throughout my wedding process. I had zero issues while working with her, and I can't recommend her enough. She was fun, easy to work with, professional, super sweet, and very accommodating. Her pictures are absolutely stunning as well. If you're looking for a great photographer with reasonable prices, Daisy is your girl!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Allison · Married on 05/07/2016

Daisy is perfection! Having her photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Her photos capture the mood so well - we've only seen the sneak peek from the wedding so far but I know that all of the photos are going to be amazing! She also did our engagement shoot and made it really fun since we had never taken professional photos before and were a little nervous. She's super friendly and responsive and was genuinely excited for us leading up to and on the big day. I can't wait to see the final photos and album and to work with Daisy again in the future!

Sent on 05/20/2016

We chose Daisy as our wedding photographer because her photos are excellent and because she is such a kind, easy-going person. She went above and beyond to make sure that our day was perfect and stress free. From the beginning there were so many little things that she did that made us feel special; from the holiday card and salted caramel she sent to us, to the booklet that detailed what to expect on the wedding day. Thanks to Daisy, we had no worries about anything photography related. We knew that everything was going to run smoothly. And it did!Everything was perfect on the wedding day, she showed up early to look around the venue and get herself ready, and from there everything ran smoothly.

She was wonderful, professional, so easy to work with, and our photos turned out beautifully! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Maureen and Steve · Married on 12/19/2015

Our experience working with Daisy was very positive! Initially, we weren't sure if we wanted a photographer for our small, intimate wedding, but after our initial meeting with Daisy, getting to know her and review her work, it was easy for us to choose her as our photographer. She was always more than professional, very genuine and accommodating. She made us feel as though we were her only clients. She was always very flexible, prompt, and thorough in the way she took time to meet with us prior to our wedding date and in responding to any questions or concerns we had prior to the big day. On our wedding day, she helped us and our guests to be comfortable, calm and have fun while getting beautiful photos to memorialize our wedding. We, as well as our guests, were very pleased and impressed with her work and work ethic.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Having Daisy as our photographer is probably one of the best decisions we have made during our wedding planning process. Daisy was very responsive from the moment I reached out to her. She always gave me assurance that things would go smoothly. My husband and I have never had professional photos taken since we became adults, but Daisy got us comfortable in front of the camera pretty quickly. We brought our dog to our engag

Sent on 08/28/2015

ANGIE · Married on 04/19/2015

Working with Daisy was absolutely amazing. Our wedding could not have turned out as memorable without her. She is able to capture the most beautiful pictures and we enjoyed having her be part of our special day. Daisy is extremely easy to work with and really listened to our needs. Her creativity is unmatchable. We trusted her so much with our wedding, that we gave her free range to take whatever shots she wanted. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a phographer, and not just for weddings. We enjoyed working with her so much that she now has become our family photographer and we have booked her for additional photo shoots. She has become part of the family and we can't wait to see how many more memories she helps us document with photographs. She's the best!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/25/2014

We cannot say enough good things about Daisy and her photography crew. She handled everything with a high degree of class and elegance, which made a typically hectic day extremely comfortable. Not only is she pleasant to be around, she is an incredibly talented photographer. The photographs are beyond beautiful and surpassed our expectations. We highly recommend Daisy and her team for weddings and will be using her again for major milestone events.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Molly · Married on 08/30/2014

Daisy was a dream to work with. From the early stages of planning, I reached out to Daisy and she has been responsive and wonderful in all interactions. She quickly caught on to my vision for the photography I had in mind for our wedding, and delivered on that and more. Her style is one of a kind – Daisy did a great job at catching the heartfelt, candid moments we were looking for in addition to the classic portrait photos. She was so wonderful on the day of the wedding to anticipate all of our needs and she was flexible in changing plans as the day evolved. I can’t recommend Daisy enough. She is a great person and photographer.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Daisy was amazing to work with! A few months before our wedding we did an engagement photo shoot so she could get to know us and we could get to know her. The pictures were incredible. On the wedding day she was so professional, and the best part is I never noticed she was around taking pictures, which I believe is a sign of a great photographer. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer in a reasonable price range.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Ana · Married on 05/03/2014

Daisy is a wonderful photographer! She did a spectacular job for our engagement photos and wedding. She understood our feel for the wedding and captured it perfectly, and really respected our requests. I was so happy with the way the photos came out. They showed the love and happiness that surrounded our day. I would recommend Daisy to anyone needing a photographer. She was fantastic!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Ali · Married on 08/31/2013

My husband and I literally cannot say enough good things about Daisy! Daisy was prepared, professional and so easy to be around. Since the wedding several of our guests have made a point to tell us how impressed they were with her as a person as well as the photos she took. We had 200 guests and the ceremony and reception were held at different locations. Between Daisy and her second photographer they captured our day perfectly! The only thing better than her photographs is her personality! We absolutely recommend Daisy to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Alivia Weaver ·

Wonderful experience!

Daisy was absolutely wonderful. We booked her a year in advance and she stayed connected and helped me through the whole wedding process with suggestions, advice, etc. Her work is amazing and captured the feel of the day perfectly. Thank you Daisy!

Sent on 10/10/2019