Brielle Davis Events

Gaithersburg, District of Columbia View map

Brielle Davis Events, a professional wedding planner based in Gaithersburg, Maryland, loves helping couples enjoy meaningful and enjoyable celebrations of love. Owned by wedding coordinator and planner Brielle Davis, the company coordinates each event with a combination of organization and happy, laid-back vibes. A part of the wedding industry since 2015, Brielle Davis Events has a love for creativity and a passion for unique and intimate details!

Brielle Davis Events provides clients with a variety of wedding planning services to streamline their celebration. For a truly hassle-free experience, services include—but are not limited to—the following:

• Consultation
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Areas Covered
Brielle and her team happily provide newly engaged couples in and around Silver Spring with wedding planning services. Said services are also extended to those located in Virginia, Pennsylvania and Washington, D.C.

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Ryland
    Ryland D. Married on 04/29/2022

The only reason we stayed sane while wedding planning :)

We truly could NOT have pulled our wedding off without Brielle and her team! Our very first intro call lasted almost two hours because of how thorough Brielle was and how excited she was to share her knowledge and help us conceptualize how we wanted our day to be.

Over the course of 10 months, our monthly calls and many, many emails helped us stay on track. Brielle connected us with 90% of our vendors, helped us navigate changing COVID-19 protocols, created a stunning design board, and created the all around perfect wedding we dreamed of. She went above and beyond at every turn and we remarked through the whole process how incredible was and how lost we would be without her. Highly recommend!
    Mirela M. Married on 08/14/2021

Brielle and her team get it done!

Let me just start by saying that Covid turned our wedding planning upside down - we had to postpone our reception from August 2020 to August 2021, change venues after our original venue was sold and, on top of that, our original planner moved out of state and could no longer help us. Enter Brielle and her team - we hired Brielle only a couple of months before our postponed reception, and she was just incredible! She spent so much time talking to us about our vision, was super responsive to emails and texts, and was very organized and hands-on especially as we faced new challenges. Everything went so smoothly thanks to her and her two assistants - we could not have asked for a better planner!

Brielle Davis Events's reply:

Mirela—thank you so much for taking the time to share these kind words. My team and I loved being a part of your and Bill's wedding celebration, and were grateful to have been involved in your day!!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 08/08/2021

Best Decision Hiring Brielle & Team

I dont know how I would have gotten through my wedding or wedding planning without Brielle. I am very type A and I was really looking for someone who could be me on the day of my wedding. We hired Brielle as a month of coordinator but she went leaps and bounds above that! We ended up postponing our wedding (twice) due to the pandemic and Brielle was right beside us while we made the decision. She offered us unbiased opinions and advice as we made the difficult decision. She helped us reach out to all of our vendors, helped me figure out what to say to each of them, helped decode contracts, solve problems, and just be a shoulder to lean on during a really difficult time for us - and mind you, this was well beyond a “month” from our wedding by this point.

As we finally approached our day, she took over all of the details, and I didn’t feel an ounce of stress heading into the wedding day. Brielle had everything under control. She masterfully put together my vision in how I wanted all of the decor set up and our venue to look, and everything was an absolute dream come true. She had two assistants day of who were so attentive to both the bridal party and any guests. It felt like we had extra friends while we were preparing for the ceremony. The day went SO smoothly, and if there were any problems, I wasn’t aware of them, and neither were any of my guests. It’s been two months and my mom is still raving about Brielle. We can’t thank her enough and would recommend her to absolutely anyone looking for help during this time!

Brielle Davis Events's reply:

Kaitlyn, thank you so much for your kind words! As painful as it was to postpone, I am so glad I could be by your side through those transitions and as we finally got to celebrate this year. Thank you so much for letting my team and I be a part of your and Ryan's wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Kess Hair & Skincare Kess Hair & Skincare Wedding Hair & Makeup

Brielle is a pleasure to work with. She is very knowledgeable of how to put an event together, what vendors to use, what details to focus on and how to create a cohesive team. We enjoyed working with us and hope to do it again.

Limousines, Inc. Limousines, Inc. Wedding Limos

Brielle is SPECTACULAR! She is very detail oriented and provides all of the vendors with a timeline of the day's events as to make certain everyone knows their part in making a couple's dream come true. I would highly recommend her company for your most important events.

Klaire Dixius Photography Klaire Dixius Photography Wedding Photographers

Brielle and her team execute each detail with such attentiveness and care, and made the bride and groom's wedding day vision truly come to life. As a photographer, it was such a joy working with her knowing with full assurance that the day would run smoothly after great communication with her prior to the wedding day. I highly recommend Brielle Davis Events!

Gaithersburg Gaithersburg, District of Columbia, 20878
484-885-3721
Location of (Brielle Davis Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding