Gaithersburg, Gaithersburg, MD 20878 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Brielle Davis Events

Brielle Davis Events, a professional wedding planner based in Gaithersburg, Maryland, loves helping couples enjoy meaningful and enjoyable celebrations of love. Owned by wedding coordinator and planner Brielle Davis, the company coordinates each event with a combination of organization and happy, laid-back vibes. A part of the wedding industry since 2015, Brielle Davis Events has a love for creativity and a passion for unique and intimate details!

Brielle Davis Events provides clients with a variety of wedding planning services to streamline their celebration. For a truly hassle-free experience, services include—but are not limited to—the following:

• Consultation
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Areas Covered
Brielle and her team happily provide newly engaged couples in and around Silver Spring with wedding planning services. Said services are also extended to those located in Virginia, Pennsylvania and Washington, D.C.

Follow Brielle Davis Events on

Bride outdoors
Bride outdoors
Wedding bouquet
Wedding bouquet
Jen & erik | may 2015 at woodend sanctuary | photo by this rad love www. Thisradlove. Com
Bridal shoes and bouquet
Bridal shoes and bouquet
Alisha + andrew | june 2016 | photo by elizabeth baxter www. Elizabethbaxterphotography. Com
White wedding tables

Brielle Davis Events 6
  • Rachel

Rachel Distefano · Getting married on 12/21/2019

So far so great!!

We interviewed 4-5 planners to help us with our dream wedding but from the moment we talked to Brielle we loved her and she was our top choice. We are still in the beginning stages of planning but Brielle is already impressing us. She has a great eye for details and we can't wait to continue this journey with her guiding us.

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Sapir

Sapir Vangruber · Married on 09/01/2019

World’s most incredible wedding planner - traditional Jewish wedding!

there isn’t a character limit large enough to stop me from writing how fantastic and amazing it was to work with Brielle and her team. My husband and I live in New York and got married in DC. We had no idea how much work was needed to make our wedding day as seamless as it was. Brielle was on phone calls with us, emailing our vendors, reading our contracts, coordinating loading times with vendors/pick up times, and a long list of other behind the scenes items that don’t cross your mind immediately when planning a wedding. I could not be happier that we chose Brielle- she is spunky, fun, full of energy, always smiling, and genuinely loves the hospitality industry. She gives more than 100% and delivers beyond what is expected. We had a semi Orthodox Jewish wedding with several traditional elements that she went above and beyond on to take the time and learn the meaning behind the details. This certainly wasn’t required of her but she knew it would help ensure the best day possible. We are so thankful we found her and we can honestly say that the wedding of our dreams would not have been nearly as spectacular without her. She and her team came prepared with everything possible from bandaids to water to tide to go pens. I can not recommend her enough!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Brielle Davis Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sapir, and for letting us be a part of your and Joe's big day! We are so grateful to have been able to work with you guys, and help with this important location. We had the best time learning about all the ins & outs of the Jewish Orthodox traditions, and are so grateful you entrusted us with all that! Wishing you and Joe many years of wedded bliss, and again - thanks so much for letting us celebrate with you!
  • Jocelyne

Jocelyne Pizarro · Married on 05/04/2019

Made Our Wedding Day Near Perfection

My wedding day would have been 100% perfect if the weather had cooperated and stayed a nice Spring day it was supposed to be. But that was pretty much the only thing out of Brielle's control.
    She did such an excellent job to make sure we had a wonderful day, and we absolutely did! We truly enjoyed ourselves and were happy to know Brielle and her team were handling things.
    I knew when we phone interviewed her that she was the one! I knew she was gonna deliver for us and after talking to her I told my now husband I didn't want anyone else to coordinate our wedding!
    Brielle is professional, super insightful, gives great recommendations/advise; she’s totally on it! She has a great personality and bring on a high level of experience, which makes it easy (at least for me) to trust her and to trust that she wants the best for us.
    Any a day-of coordinator has limited planning support within their contracts, but I think Brielle’s services are a huge for those bride who need a little extra help. I had no bridal party and no support from family as most are out of towners; so her services were super helpful to me. As I felt a little shaky with some issues that came along during the late planning process, she really helped me feel more confident with my bride-self and the decisions I was making. She helped me see that as the bride, things are done how I visualize them and how I want them on my big day!
    She'll let you know the real deal quickly to avoid making mistakes that will make you go over budget (if you ask). In turn, her honesty really helps keeps those "bridezilla" requests in check! (I don't think I was one of those brides, so says every bride out there! HA!) If you have a limited budget, she really cares to help you stay within that budget; however, if you can go spend a little more, she will let you know what items are worth splurging vs. what you should consider skimping based on your needs.
    My advise is you hire someone who is experienced in the wedding world, who is honest and trusts their own abilities and lets you know what they can and cannot do for you (rather than having a "yes" person coordinate your wedding and then find out too late they can't deliver.) For me and my husband, Brielle delivered big! Thank you so much for everything, you made our wedding day a dream come true!
    BTW - her team are the sweetest people I’ve met! They were so friendly and helpful. I wish them the very best!!!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Brielle Davis Events's reply:

Jocelyne - Thank you so much for your kind review! My team and I loved being a part of your and Jason’s big day, and I only wish we could have kept the rain out of the forecast! Thank you so much for entrusting us with your wedding day, and for letting us celebrate with you!

Brielle Davis Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Kess Hair & Skincare
    Kess Hair & Skincare Wedding Hair & Makeup

Brielle is a pleasure to work with. She is very knowledgeable of how to put an event together, what vendors to use, what details to focus on and how to create a cohesive team. We enjoyed working with us and hope to do it again.

• Limousines, Inc.
    Limousines, Inc. Wedding Limos

Brielle is SPECTACULAR! She is very detail oriented and provides all of the vendors with a timeline of the day's events as to make certain everyone knows their part in making a couple's dream come true. I would highly recommend her company for your most important events.

• Klaire Dixius Photography
    Klaire Dixius Photography Wedding Photographers

Brielle and her team execute each detail with such attentiveness and care, and made the bride and groom's wedding day vision truly come to life. As a photographer, it was such a joy working with her knowing with full assurance that the day would run smoothly after great communication with her prior to the wedding day. I highly recommend Brielle Davis Events!

• Gaithersburg Gaithersburg, District of Columbia, 20878 See on map
    4848853721 (Other Phone Number)