29 Reviews for Brielle Davis Events

Partial Planning (1)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)
28 Brielle Davis Events Reviews

You can read rave reviews lower down here from my mother and myself from my own wedding earlier this year, but I'm here again because without Brielle, my best friend's wedding this weekend simply would not have happened, let alone would not have been a wonderful evening that the bride and groom thoroughly enjoyed. Brielle shepherded a very hard-to-manage bride through the whole wedding planning process, incorporating key details about the couple throughout the whole night. She and her assistant Lauren wrangled a big wedding party, and everything just felt seamless. I really cannot ever recommend Brielle enough.

Profile Picture Laura, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Brielle is amazing! She came to us highly recommended by a good friend and from the first interaction I knew we had to have as our day-of-coordinator! On our first phone call (before I was a client), she already helped me to fill in the gaps of our wedding. She guided us in securing an alcohol vendor, so we didn't have to purchase and lug alcohol from Costco (thank you for that!) She also gave us recommendations for highly-rated hair/makeup artists and florists. It was incredible and I immediately felt a weight lifted off of me. During our two meetings about the details, she helped me to iron out our timeline with her immense knowledge about how long each piece would take and reassured me about anything that made me insecure. In the midst of the wedding, she was a calming force. She made me feel confident that everything was handled (and it was!), so I could focus on enjoying the moment.

I would hire her again and again! I was an event coordinator for a couple of years early in my career and know how challenging it can be to put together an event, especially when you weren't the one to plan the details, and she makes everything seem effortless.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I don't know that any review can do Brielle justice. She is an incredible person to be around, extremely organized, and a patient planning partner (at times even acting almost like a therapist/counselor!). She and her assistant were so on top of things on the wedding day that I likely still don't know of things that may have gone awry (although I did hear of a few days after the wedding, so I know they happened). I did partial planning with Brielle, and throughout the year as things came together she was there every step of the way. No detail was too small or large, and she stepped up in ways that we couldn't have imagined. At the end of the day, I knew that I could trust her to make decisions on my behalf, and she did so wonderfully. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful or seamless day, and it was in no small part due to Brielle and Josh's hard work. I don't wish for another wedding so that I can work with Brielle (happy with the one I got!), but I do wish that my friends will hire her so we can share another wedding together!

Photo for Brielle Davis Events Review - I don't even know what Brielle was doing as she did so much!
Profile Picture Samantha, 9/2/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Brielle Davis was one of, if not the best, decision we made in the wedding planning process. We hired her as our day-of coordinator, and from our first meeting, I felt I could trust her and rely on her to make our day as smooth and worry-free as possible, and she did not disappoint! She wanted to be involved early in the planning process, which I appreciated, and provided helpful feedback and suggestions along the way. The month before, she created detailed timelines for our caterer, photographer, band, and for us, and ensured every detail was discussed ahead of time so we didn't have to worry about a thing. The day of the wedding, we had a few vendor snafus that would have been incredibly stressful had she not been there to be the go-between. The whole day was seamless... from the moment we woke up until the end of the night, I had no worries because I knew Brielle and her team were handling everything. If you are looking for a stress-free wedding day, I highly recommend Brielle Davis and her team. I could not imagine planning and executing our wedding without her help!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 7/16/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

We are so happy we hired Brielle to coordinate our big day. Though we hired her as a day-of coordinator, she did so much more. She initially met with us in person about 11 months before our wedding and we clicked with her right away. From day one she was organized and detail-oriented. She checked in with us every couple months through email to make sure we were on track with planning and offer suggestions when we got stuck in certain areas. She helped us source some of our other vendors and recommended ones who would fit within our budget and overall wedding vibe. In the days leading up to the wedding, she contacted vendors to confirm last-minute details, and she directed our rehearsal to make sure our wedding party and family members knew exactly where they needed to be and when.

On our wedding day, Brielle (and her assistant, Sydney) did so much to ensure that everything went smoothly—coordinating vendor arrivals, setting up decor, managing the timetable, and taking care of so many little things so that we could enjoy our day and not have to worry about anything. For example: providing first aid, gluing wrist corsages, bringing us food, keeping track of my bouquet every time I left it somewhere, gathering people for photos, gently keeping guests' behavior in check, cleaning and packing up at the end of the evening—Brielle was prepared for anything and she handled all situations with tact and professionalism. We couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out, and we know Brielle had a lot to do with that! She's the best!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals

Our experience with Brielle was amazing. Not only was she incredibly organized but she took all of our visions and ideas of our perfect day and made them into reality. She was always there during the day to fix any issues before any of the guests or even any of my family members/bridal party noticed. The night was perfect. On your wedding day it is important to feel like you can let go and enjoy the day. I knew Brielle would handle everything and that allowed my husband, my parents and I to enjoy the day to the fullest.

Profile Picture Jeanne, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception, Religious

I'm the mother-of-the-bride. Brielle was our day-of coordinator, but also provided a lot of planning support. Brielle could not have been better organized, more gracious, or more supportive. She made my daughter's wedding "a 12 on a scale of 1 - 10" as my daughter says. My advice - hire this woman before anything else!

Profile Picture Lucy, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Brielle made our wedding and planning a thousand times less stressful! We used her for day-of coordinating, but leaned on her expertise and advice throughout the planning process. She always responded quickly and thoughtfully to questions big and small, and pulled together every shred of documentation or list-making we needed to plan the wedding. On the day of, Brielle was a master, making our wedding run seamlessly and letting us fully bask in the day. I love her so much I've already talked my best friend into hiring her for her wedding, and I'd recommend her unconditionally to anyone.

Profile Picture Laura, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Brielle was absolutely fantastic! She was our month-of coordinator and the only reason our April wedding ran as smoothly as it did. My parents are STILL talking about how great she was and how hard she and her assistants worked. They even helped me with last-minute hair and wardrobe malfunctions; nothing was overlooked or forgotten! Brielle is organized, efficient, kind, and thoughtful. We loved working with her and will be recommending her to family and friends.

Profile Picture User6928782, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Hiring Brielle as our wedding coordinator was the best decision we ever made! She was incredibly friendly, supportive, professional, and eager to learn about us as a couple so our love could be reflected in our ceremony and reception.

A week out from the wedding friends were asking if I was nervous and I could honestly say I wasn't. I knew everything was handled because Brielle gave us a master calendar to work by and checked in to see where we were and what we needed help on. And the weekend prior to the wedding she came over, had a last minute chat with us about the timeline for the ceremony, and took all the boxes of wedding stuff so we wouldn't have to worry about transporting it.

On our actual wedding day my husband and I got to relax, have fun, drink, take pictures - all while knowing our special day was in her incredibly capable, professional hands.

Profile Picture Ron, 10/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We made the right decision to hire Brielle. She’s easy to deal with and always made sure she has time to listen and reply efficiently. Her suggestions and ideas are very much of what we need. She wants to know every detail and gets herself deeply involved in the process of everything which made her exceptional. We were so relieved that she was able to help us find some people to set up our light refreshment after the ceremony - that was a real big help. She even extended her help by lending us her Table Number Holders and her elegant Glass Card Box. She really made everything possible for us. We got lots of compliments from our guests about how much they enjoyed our wedding which was due in large part to Brielle’s assistance. We’re so glad and thankful to Brielle. Our wedding went so well and special because of her.

Profile Picture Clara, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious

One of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process was asking Brielle to be our wedding coordinator. From the start Brielle was so organized and super attentive to not only all of the details, but the vision that I had for our big day. She truly brought our vision to life by working with our vendors, constructing super helpful timelines, helping decorate our venue, and especially managing an unexpected heatwave day of--all with a smile and the utmost professionalism. No matter what the curve ball was-Brielle was there to knock it out of the park leaving me free to enjoy my wedding. Brielle is an absolute joy to work with and I could not recommend her more.

Profile Picture Alisha, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Brielle was an absolute lifesaver on my wedding day. Even from the beginning, she was on top of things - checking in periodically to see our planning progress, giving us pointers on details we overlooked, giving suggestions when we were stuck, etc. The day of the wedding went without a hitch; she got there early and oversaw what must've been every detail. She went out of her way many times to make sure me and my parents were able to enjoy the reception, and handled every little road block with grace. Every time we reminisce about the reception, my mom mentions how much of an asset Brielle was to making the day go so smoothly. Do yourself a favor and hire her - I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an wedding/event planner.

Profile Picture Bethany, 12/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

As Mother of the Groom, I think Brielle did a fantastic job managing the wedding itself. The couple had planned and organized around a theme, and Brielle was able to understand all the work that had been done, and what the vision was for the day. She picked up all the decorations on Thursday, and was at the venue bright and early to watch over the catering set up, and to set up all the other items such as place cards. Brielle worked well with the caterer and the photographer too. She is obviously very organized, but is also very pleasant. Everything went off exactly as planned for a fantastic day for the bride and groom, who could relax and enjoy the day with their family and friends.

Profile Picture User5486214, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I interviewed 3 wedding planners prior to making a selection. Brielle impressed me from our first meeting. She was organized, had terrific ideas and was ready with support for a very large wedding at a private residence. There are so many more moving parts to a wedding at a private residence which translates into a more complex overall event. She was by our side every step of the way and even provided her assistance for a full day after our daughter's wedding. I would recommend her without hesitation to friends and family.

Profile Picture Debra, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was skeptical about the need for a wedding coordinator, but Brielle made me a believer. She made everything go smoothly and stepped in to help no matter what the last minute request was. Dropped the ribbon for the bouquet? No problem; she picked up another one! Need to transport flowers to the venue? No problem! She was 10 steps ahead of us and her unflappable and sensible way of dealing with people and logistics was great. We all enjoyed the wedding more for knowing that Brielle was on top of whatever needed doing. Highly recommend her! Her assistants also were great.

Profile Picture User5181965, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Brielle to help plan our wedding in Maryland as well as to manage everything for us on the day of the wedding to help with all of the inevitable stress. She was absolutely fantastic and a complete joy to work with! Not only was she incredibly responsive, she was always very pro-active with offering to help contact vendors, obtain pricing for our liquor order and act as the point person for a number of vendors. Brielle made sure everyone was in their appropriate places during the ceremony and reception and if anything went wrong with any of the vendors, we never knew about it because she took care of things behind the scene. She and her two assistants were beyond professional and made our day flow very smoothly. In short, we could not have asked for a better, more reliable wedding planner and would recommend her to ANYONE looking to hire a wedding planner. If we could give her more than five stars, we would!

Profile Picture Erik, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Literally the most amazing and capable person you will ever meet.
The amount of "DIY" and hands-on work my wedding required was insane. And without complained or fuss she mastered it all and made my wedding day a breeze.

Profile Picture Nora, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Honestly I could not have asked for a more professional, talented, and reliable wedding planner. I had numerous people in my wedding party and family talk to me after the wedding about what an awesome job Brielle did and how the wedding would not have run without her! I didn't have to worry about anything the day of and really could enjoy the day. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone. She will make sure you get your deposits back, will give you suggestions on ways to make your wedding run more smoothly in the planning process, is a genius with any sound/technical issues, and is genuinely an awesome person!

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Brielle was technically the "day of" planner for our wedding, but she did so much more. We hired her at the last minute, but she took the time to meet with us for hours just a few days before the wedding to find out exactly what we needed and how she could help. She remained in contact on a near daily basis checking off items on our list and helping us deal with things we had not thought of. Brielle figured out solutions to every problem we threw at her and dealt with everything seamlessly both before the wedding and on the wedding day. On our wedding day, Brielle handled all sorts of last minute issues and made sure everything stayed on schedule, but was not the least bit intrusive or overbearing - she worked great with everyone from us, to our families, to the other vendors. Simply put, Brielle was a life saver and we'd highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User4385487, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We chose Brielle due to her ability to take an out of the box idea and help create it into a reality. My reception was not an easy one to coordinate. It had many pieces, contacts, and small details. She listened, asked pertinent questions, and executed my wishes with diligence and calm control. She knew what details we were missing and made sure each participant/vendor in the reception was at the right place at the right time. She created schedules and notes and recorded every request and detail. As the bride and groom (and also for my parents), we were confident that all we had to do was enjoy the reception and relax - Brielle had it all taken care of. She was the go to question answerer, my right hand, and delivered as she promised. My parents said "she was the best money we spent!" And personally, as I am a very particular person (I wanted to coordinate my reception more than participate in it), I knew I needed someone I could rely on and trust to execute exactly what I wanted. And Brielle was that person.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Brielle Davis was on top of everything throughout my daughter's wedding day. She kept things going from one thing to the next according to schedule and we didn't have to worry about a thing. Brielle is truly an administrative wonder and completely capable of taking on large events, such as weddings, that require much oversight. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User4385579, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired Brielle Davis to the be the coordinator for my daughter's wedding, and I could not have been more satisfied with her work. She is an outstanding wedding coordinator. She assumed full responsibility for the entire day: she saw to it that our many vendors fulfilled their responsibilities on time and according to our instructions, she oversaw the setup and take-down of the decorations, she kept track of the event timeline, and she skillfully resolved any unforeseen mishaps during the day. As a result, my husband and I were able to fully immerse ourselves in enjoying the day without worrying about a single logistical detail. Additionally, Brielle's significant experience in event planning helped us greatly as we planned the wedding. I would highly recommend Brielle as a wedding coordinator.

Profile Picture Gigi, 9/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Brielle did an AMAZING job!
My day went just as planned and super smooth. She is super organized and fun to work with.
Everything was on time and under control. Thanks Brielle!

Profile Picture liz, 4/21/12, 1 Review