Brielle Davis Events Reviews

36 Brielle Davis Events Reviews
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/19/2018

Brielle is a Rockstar!

Brielle was AMAZING throughout the entire process - seriously one of the best decisions we made! One of the first questions she asked us was how we imagined our wedding day, we both answered with "fun and relaxed" and she did everything to make that happen! Thanks to Brielle we look back at the day and remember no stress or headaches, only the good times! Plus she hooked us up with an amazing calligrapher and really helped us bring our vision to life. Thank you a million times to Brielle and the team! We'd recommend 100%!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Brielle Davis Events's reply:

Emily, thank you so much for your kind review! I'm so glad the wedding day ended up being fun and relaxed - just how you wanted it. It was such a joy working with you and Matt to bring your vision to life. Thanks so much for letting us be a part of your celebration!
  • Gloria

Gloria · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Decision We Made!

To say that Brielle was the most important decision we made for our wedding would be an understatement. She doesn't know how or when to put in less than 200% effort and everything she touched was perfect. No task was too big or too small. Her connections to quality, reliable vendors was spot-on and her advice (sometimes in response to emails and texts sent at odd hours!) about anything from timeline to small decor details and everything in between was beyond helpful. She took our vision and made it a reality, seemingly effortlessly! From our rehearsal the day before to her helping us pack our getaway car the night of... I never doubted that she had everything handled with the utmost care. THANK YOU Brielle for giving us a fairytale wedding :)

Sent on 10/16/2018

Brielle Davis Events's reply:

Gloria, thanks so much for your kind review! We are all about attention to detail and hustling for our clients and we are so glad that came through. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your and Josh's big day + thank you again for taking the time to share your review!

Hannah · Married on 09/29/2018

Brielle is your fairygod mother.

Brielle Davis was the glue that held our wedding day together. The day of our wedding went smoothly and was so perfect thanks to her and her assistant. We hired her for day of coordination, but her help was far more extensive than just one day. Her communication, resources, and organization helped us stay on track for planning. Brielle cares so much about making the wedding go the way her clients want them to go and her professionalism is unbridled. Hiring her was the best decision I made when wedding planning!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Brielle Davis Events 1
    Brielle Davis Events 2
    Brielle Davis Events 3

Brielle Davis Events's reply:

Hannah - Thank you so for taking the time to review me. It was such a joy to help you guys, and your family celebrate. I'm so glad that my additional support was beneficial to you guys! Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your and Chris's big day!

Rachel L Russo · Married on 09/22/2018

Best wedding decision I made!

Brielle is incredible. We hired her about a month before our wedding after having a freakout that the last minute and day-of details would be too much to handle on our town. We were totally right! But Brielle jumped in immediately and took care of things that we didn't even know needed to be done. My husband and I instantly loved her personality and work style and could tell that she was worthy of our confidence to make sure that our wedding was executed seamlessly. Having her working with us eliminated 95% of our wedding stress (that last 5% wasn't going anywhere, no matter what). We can never thank her enough for being so thoughtful, responsive, and organized and for everything she did to make sure that our wedding was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Brielle Davis Events's reply:

Rachel - thank you so much for your kind review, and for letting me be a part of your and Rod's big day! You two were amazing to work with. I'm so glad I was able to take away 95% of that stress, and help things go smoothly. You guys were both a sweet and stunning couple, and I was blessed to be a part of it!

Robin · Married on 09/15/2018

Brielle is excellent in every aspect of wedding planning and a great person! Within 5 minutes of our first meeting with her it felt like a ton of bricks was lifted off our shoulders. She is a worth every penny and more and truly a “must have” for your wedding.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Brielle Davis Events's reply:

Robin - thank you so much for your review! It was such a joy working with you on your son and daughter-in-law's wedding last month. I'm so glad to hear that I was able to take some of the stress off of your guys' shoulders both during the final planning and on the wedding day. Thanks for letting me be a part of the celebration!

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

If I could give 10 stars out of 5, I would. I booked Brielle for Day-Of Coordination, since I wanted to plan the wedding myself. I had assumed that she would just handle logistics the day of, but Brielle did so much more than that. She did several meeting with us to make sure we were on top of everything and didn't forget anything, was always available to answer questions, and helped coordinate with my vendors so I didn't have to worry about it. She also was invaluable the day of, keeping everything organized and easy for an anxiety prone person like me. Even when our planned outdoor ceremony got rained out and had to be moved inside, she made it seem natural and go off smoothly. Best money I spent out of my entire wedding budget!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Brielle Davis Events's reply:

Jenni, Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your and Michael's big day! We had such a great time helping you with the final planning, as well as the coordination of the wedding weekend itself. And I will always remember how AMAZING your first dance was! Thanks again for trusting me to help you with this important celebration!

Joanne · Married on 04/28/2018

I started this journey thinking I don't need a wedding planner. I'm type A and I love planning events. At the start of my planning process, I was convinced that I could do everything by myself and needed neither help nor influence along the way. It's incredible how misguided I was. Seeing how other friends fared in their planner-less weddings made me realize there is no way I can have a wedding where I keep my sanity not only leading up to the wedding, but on wedding day without a planner.

Brielle Davis is phenomenal - as a planner, confidante, designer, and to my happiest surprise, friend. Brielle guided me through the wedding process very early on. She knows what works, has the connections, experience, and is crafty with her budgeting solutions. I couldn't have asked for more in a wedding planner. She is incredible with spreadsheets and has a program she uses to keep all of your wedding needs in one easy place brides can easily access. That tool saved my sanity so many times in such stressful planning moments. Everyone who came in contact with her, commented on how on point she was, from my parents, friends, maids, in-laws. It was fantastic hearing the affirmation in our wedding planner choice!

My wedding truly was perfect from beginning to end. People say something always goes wrong on wedding day, well not with Brielle. She ran a tight ship with her staff. The wedding was individualistic, romantic. elegant, fun, and, most important, me. She captured my vision and knew how to execute it! I highly recommend her to plan your wedding because Brielle just excels at this!

I am so thankful to have had Brielle guide me along the way. I was so fortunate and lucky to have her by my side with planning our wedding. I wish I could be more eloquent because Brielle really exceeded expectations and there isn't enough I could say to capture that feeling. She is phenomenal and worth every penny (and more)!

Sent on 06/20/2018
    Brielle Davis Events 4
    Brielle Davis Events 5

Brielle Davis Events's reply:

Joanne, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and share your thoughts! It was such a joy to help you and Chris celebrate your love with family and friends. I’m so glad that my support and guidance was helpful to you during the planning process and on the wedding day itself. Thank you again for letting me be a part of your big day!!

Laura · Married on 11/04/2017

You can read rave reviews lower down here from my mother and myself from my own wedding earlier this year, but I'm here again because without Brielle, my best friend's wedding this weekend simply would not have happened, let alone would not have been a wonderful evening that the bride and groom thoroughly enjoyed. Brielle shepherded a very hard-to-manage bride through the whole wedding planning process, incorporating key details about the couple throughout the whole night. She and her assistant Lauren wrangled a big wedding party, and everything just felt seamless. I really cannot ever recommend Brielle enough.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Brielle Davis Events's reply:

Laura, thanks so much for your kind words! I had a blast working with Carrie and Matthew and am so glad we were able to plan such a fun and personal day for them. And thank you for being a top notch bridal squad member!!

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2017

Brielle is amazing! She came to us highly recommended by a good friend and from the first interaction I knew we had to have as our day-of-coordinator! On our first phone call (before I was a client), she already helped me to fill in the gaps of our wedding. She guided us in securing an alcohol vendor, so we didn't have to purchase and lug alcohol from Costco (thank you for that!) She also gave us recommendations for highly-rated hair/makeup artists and florists. It was incredible and I immediately felt a weight lifted off of me. During our two meetings about the details, she helped me to iron out our timeline with her immense knowledge about how long each piece would take and reassured me about anything that made me insecure. In the midst of the wedding, she was a calming force. She made me feel confident that everything was handled (and it was!), so I could focus on enjoying the moment.

I would hire her again and again! I was an event coordinator for a couple of years early in my career and know how challenging it can be to put together an event, especially when you weren't the one to plan the details, and she makes everything seem effortless.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Brielle Davis Events's reply:

Hi Stephanie - thanks so much for your kind words! I am so grateful to have been able to help you and Ben with your Torpedo Factory wedding. You guys were an absolute pleasure to work with, and I'm glad I could contribute to things being smooth and fun for you two. Thanks for letting me be a part of your celebration!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/02/2017

I don't know that any review can do Brielle justice. She is an incredible person to be around, extremely organized, and a patient planning partner (at times even acting almost like a therapist/counselor!). She and her assistant were so on top of things on the wedding day that I likely still don't know of things that may have gone awry (although I did hear of a few days after the wedding, so I know they happened). I did partial planning with Brielle, and throughout the year as things came together she was there every step of the way. No detail was too small or large, and she stepped up in ways that we couldn't have imagined. At the end of the day, I knew that I could trust her to make decisions on my behalf, and she did so wonderfully. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful or seamless day, and it was in no small part due to Brielle and Josh's hard work. I don't wish for another wedding so that I can work with Brielle (happy with the one I got!), but I do wish that my friends will hire her so we can share another wedding together!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Brielle Davis Events 6

Brielle Davis Events's reply:

Sam, thanks for the kind words! Thank you for letting me be a part of your and Ben's planning process, and your wedding weekend. I had a *blast* working with you guys and am glad to hear I was able to help making the planning process and wedding day more carefree and enjoyable for you two! XOXO

Stefanie · Married on 07/16/2017

Brielle Davis was one of, if not the best, decision we made in the wedding planning process. We hired her as our day-of coordinator, and from our first meeting, I felt I could trust her and rely on her to make our day as smooth and worry-free as possible, and she did not disappoint! She wanted to be involved early in the planning process, which I appreciated, and provided helpful feedback and suggestions along the way. The month before, she created detailed timelines for our caterer, photographer, band, and for us, and ensured every detail was discussed ahead of time so we didn't have to worry about a thing. The day of the wedding, we had a few vendor snafus that would have been incredibly stressful had she not been there to be the go-between. The whole day was seamless... from the moment we woke up until the end of the night, I had no worries because I knew Brielle and her team were handling everything. If you are looking for a stress-free wedding day, I highly recommend Brielle Davis and her team. I could not imagine planning and executing our wedding without her help!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Brielle Davis Events's reply:

Stefanie, thank you so much for letting me be a part of your and Jake's wedding day. I loved getting to know you two over the year. I'm glad to hear that I was able to make the planning and day-of less stressful and more enjoyable for you two. Vendor snafus are never fun, and I'm so glad that despite them we were able to keep the day rolling and have a blast!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/08/2017

We are so happy we hired Brielle to coordinate our big day. Though we hired her as a day-of coordinator, she did so much more. She initially met with us in person about 11 months before our wedding and we clicked with her right away. From day one she was organized and detail-oriented. She checked in with us every couple months through email to make sure we were on track with planning and offer suggestions when we got stuck in certain areas. She helped us source some of our other vendors and recommended ones who would fit within our budget and overall wedding vibe. In the days leading up to the wedding, she contacted vendors to confirm last-minute details, and she directed our rehearsal to make sure our wedding party and family members knew exactly where they needed to be and when.

On our wedding day, Brielle (and her assistant, Sydney) did so much to ensure that everything went smoothly—coordinating vendor arrivals, setting up decor, managing the timetable, and taking care of so many little things so that we could enjoy our day and not have to worry about anything. For example: providing first aid, gluing wrist corsages, bringing us food, keeping track of my bouquet every time I left it somewhere, gathering people for photos, gently keeping guests' behavior in check, cleaning and packing up at the end of the evening—Brielle was prepared for anything and she handled all situations with tact and professionalism. We couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out, and we know Brielle had a lot to do with that! She's the best!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Brielle Davis Events's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for letting me be a part of your and James' big day. I loved being a part of the planning process and the wedding day itself, and am so glad that you felt my services made the year of planning and wedding weekend be more smooth and enjoyable to you two!

Jeanne · Married on 06/17/2017

Our experience with Brielle was amazing. Not only was she incredibly organized but she took all of our visions and ideas of our perfect day and made them into reality. She was always there during the day to fix any issues before any of the guests or even any of my family members/bridal party noticed. The night was perfect. On your wedding day it is important to feel like you can let go and enjoy the day. I knew Brielle would handle everything and that allowed my husband, my parents and I to enjoy the day to the fullest.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Brielle Davis Events's reply:

Jeanne, thank you so much for your review! I *loved* working with you, Tim and your parents this June. I am SO glad to hear that I was able to help you and Tim enjoy the day and relax while feeling like things were going just as you'd hoped. That is 100% the reason I do this job, so it means the world to know that's how you guys felt. Thanks for you review, and most of all, thanks again for letting me be a part of your big day!

Lucy · Married on 04/29/2017

I'm the mother-of-the-bride. Brielle was our day-of coordinator, but also provided a lot of planning support. Brielle could not have been better organized, more gracious, or more supportive. She made my daughter's wedding "a 12 on a scale of 1 - 10" as my daughter says. My advice - hire this woman before anything else!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Brielle Davis Events's reply:

Lucy, Thanks so much for the kind words. It was such a joy to get to know you and help Laura and John's day be smooth, enjoyable and memorable for you guys!

Laura · Married on 04/29/2017

Brielle made our wedding and planning a thousand times less stressful! We used her for day-of coordinating, but leaned on her expertise and advice throughout the planning process. She always responded quickly and thoughtfully to questions big and small, and pulled together every shred of documentation or list-making we needed to plan the wedding. On the day of, Brielle was a master, making our wedding run seamlessly and letting us fully bask in the day. I love her so much I've already talked my best friend into hiring her for her wedding, and I'd recommend her unconditionally to anyone.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Brielle Davis Events's reply:

Laura, Thanks so much for the kind words! I'm so happy that I was able to make things easier and more enjoyable for you and John. Can't wait to see you again soon!
  • User6928782 · 1+ year ago

Brielle was absolutely fantastic! She was our month-of coordinator and the only reason our April wedding ran as smoothly as it did. My parents are STILL talking about how great she was and how hard she and her assistants worked. They even helped me with last-minute hair and wardrobe malfunctions; nothing was overlooked or forgotten! Brielle is organized, efficient, kind, and thoughtful. We loved working with her and will be recommending her to family and friends.

Jennierose · Married on 10/30/2016

If I could give Brielle 10 stars, I absolutely would. We hired her as our day-of-coordinator, and it was the best decision we made throughout the planning process. She was responsive, helpful, and took the time to understand what my fiance and I wanted out of our day. She was always there to answer whatever questions that I had, and was very knowledgeable on our vendors and their associated processes. As our wedding day approached, she worked seamlessly with our venue, caterer, DJ, transportation, and photographer and made the lead up to our wedding as stress-free as possible. She even helped make a hair and make-up schedule to make sure we were all ready on time.

I'm almost unable to describe how invaluable she was on our actual wedding day. She and her assistant easily wrangled our large families while making sure myself and the groom were completely comfortable for every second, almost like we were VIP guests at our own wedding.

I would recommend Brielle and her team a thousand times over!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Brielle Davis Events's reply:

Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your and Brian's planning process and big day. I'll miss all our late night planning sessions and your tomatillo salsa!

Ron · Married on 10/09/2016

Hiring Brielle as our wedding coordinator was the best decision we ever made! She was incredibly friendly, supportive, professional, and eager to learn about us as a couple so our love could be reflected in our ceremony and reception.

A week out from the wedding friends were asking if I was nervous and I could honestly say I wasn't. I knew everything was handled because Brielle gave us a master calendar to work by and checked in to see where we were and what we needed help on. And the weekend prior to the wedding she came over, had a last minute chat with us about the timeline for the ceremony, and took all the boxes of wedding stuff so we wouldn't have to worry about transporting it.

On our actual wedding day my husband and I got to relax, have fun, drink, take pictures - all while knowing our special day was in her incredibly capable, professional hands.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Brielle Davis Events's reply:

Ron, thanks so much for bringing me in to help with your and Joe's big day! It was a joy to help you guys be able to enjoy the day, relax, and celebrate with all your friends + family.

Clara · Married on 08/13/2016

We made the right decision to hire Brielle. She’s easy to deal with and always made sure she has time to listen and reply efficiently. Her suggestions and ideas are very much of what we need. She wants to know every detail and gets herself deeply involved in the process of everything which made her exceptional. We were so relieved that she was able to help us find some people to set up our light refreshment after the ceremony - that was a real big help. She even extended her help by lending us her Table Number Holders and her elegant Glass Card Box. She really made everything possible for us. We got lots of compliments from our guests about how much they enjoyed our wedding which was due in large part to Brielle’s assistance. We’re so glad and thankful to Brielle. Our wedding went so well and special because of her.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Brielle Davis Events's reply:

Hi Clara, Thanks so much for your kind words. I loved being a part of your and Leon's big day and hope you're both doing well and enjoying life post-wedding!

Alisha · Married on 06/11/2016

One of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process was asking Brielle to be our wedding coordinator. From the start Brielle was so organized and super attentive to not only all of the details, but the vision that I had for our big day. She truly brought our vision to life by working with our vendors, constructing super helpful timelines, helping decorate our venue, and especially managing an unexpected heatwave day of--all with a smile and the utmost professionalism. No matter what the curve ball was-Brielle was there to knock it out of the park leaving me free to enjoy my wedding. Brielle is an absolute joy to work with and I could not recommend her more.

Sent on 06/26/2016

Brielle Davis Events's reply:

Thanks so much for letting me be a party of your and Andrew's big day! I had a blast celebrating with you and your guests and helping ensure everything was smooth and carefree for you. XOXO!

Bethany · Married on 12/12/2015

Brielle was an absolute lifesaver on my wedding day. Even from the beginning, she was on top of things - checking in periodically to see our planning progress, giving us pointers on details we overlooked, giving suggestions when we were stuck, etc. The day of the wedding went without a hitch; she got there early and oversaw what must've been every detail. She went out of her way many times to make sure me and my parents were able to enjoy the reception, and handled every little road block with grace. Every time we reminisce about the reception, my mom mentions how much of an asset Brielle was to making the day go so smoothly. Do yourself a favor and hire her - I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an wedding/event planner.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Brielle Davis Events's reply:

Bethany, thanks so much for your kind words. I loved being a part of your and Chris' big day and am so glad I was able to help you and your parents be free to just enjoy the day and make memories!

As Mother of the Groom, I think Brielle did a fantastic job managing the wedding itself. The couple had planned and organized around a theme, and Brielle was able to understand all the work that had been done, and what the vision was for the day. She picked up all the decorations on Thursday, and was at the venue bright and early to watch over the catering set up, and to set up all the other items such as place cards. Brielle worked well with the caterer and the photographer too. She is obviously very organized, but is also very pleasant. Everything went off exactly as planned for a fantastic day for the bride and groom, who could relax and enjoy the day with their family and friends.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Brielle Davis Events's reply:

Susan, thanks for your kind words! It was a pleasure getting to know you guys and celebrating with you!

Debra · Married on 09/06/2015

I interviewed 3 wedding planners prior to making a selection. Brielle impressed me from our first meeting. She was organized, had terrific ideas and was ready with support for a very large wedding at a private residence. There are so many more moving parts to a wedding at a private residence which translates into a more complex overall event. She was by our side every step of the way and even provided her assistance for a full day after our daughter's wedding. I would recommend her without hesitation to friends and family.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Brielle Davis Events's reply:

Thanks Debra! It was a blast being a part of Nan and Trey's big day!
  • User5181965 · 2+ years ago

I was skeptical about the need for a wedding coordinator, but Brielle made me a believer. She made everything go smoothly and stepped in to help no matter what the last minute request was. Dropped the ribbon for the bouquet? No problem; she picked up another one! Need to transport flowers to the venue? No problem! She was 10 steps ahead of us and her unflappable and sensible way of dealing with people and logistics was great. We all enjoyed the wedding more for knowing that Brielle was on top of whatever needed doing. Highly recommend her! Her assistants also were great.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Brielle Davis Events's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was a blast getting to know you and your family and being a part of this special day for you all.

Erik · Married on 05/09/2015

We hired Brielle to help plan our wedding in Maryland as well as to manage everything for us on the day of the wedding to help with all of the inevitable stress. She was absolutely fantastic and a complete joy to work with! Not only was she incredibly responsive, she was always very pro-active with offering to help contact vendors, obtain pricing for our liquor order and act as the point person for a number of vendors. Brielle made sure everyone was in their appropriate places during the ceremony and reception and if anything went wrong with any of the vendors, we never knew about it because she took care of things behind the scene. She and her two assistants were beyond professional and made our day flow very smoothly. In short, we could not have asked for a better, more reliable wedding planner and would recommend her to ANYONE looking to hire a wedding planner. If we could give her more than five stars, we would!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Brielle Davis Events's reply:

Jen & Erik - Thanks for the review! It was an absolute pleasure working your your wedding and helping make your special day run smoothly.