Bowie, MD 20716 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,600
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 25

About B Astonished Events, LLC

B Astonished Events, LLC started out as a social outlet for two young inspiring entrepreneurs in the Greater Washington, DC-Maryland-Virginia area. After planning many successful events such as birthday parties, graduation celebrations, baby showers, and wedding anniversaries for family and friends, it was then that we discovered our strong passion for event and wedding planning. With ambition and determination B Astonished Events was created to cultivate our business endeavors and expand our clientele.

Today, B Astonished Events is a full service social and corporate event planning and wedding company. We take pride in providing each of our clients with endless creativity, positive attitudes and meticulousness. Our personal style we provide in event and wedding planning will enable you, your family and friends to celebrate together on your special day. The B Astonished Events complete staff of consultants and planners work day and night with clients, in creating special events to meet the consumers specific requests while producing astonishing events.

Contact us and schedule your free consultation today!

Our Style. Your Smile. Be Astonished.

info@bastonishedevents.com

• Videos 2

28 Reviews for B Astonished Events, LLC

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Experience of a Lifetime

Melissa and D’Angela were absolutely AMAZING I would recommend them to every engaged couple in the world if I could. You won’t be disappointed with their services! They always had solutions and were always pleasant and chipper whenever you called them. Thank you so much ladies for making my wedding a memorable experience!

Sent on 10/22/2018

B Astonished Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica for the kind words! We really enjoyed working with you and Raymond! Congratulations again!

Allison · Married on 10/06/2018

My Epic Wedding

The B Astonished Team made my most special day the most perfect day.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Taylor · Married on 09/14/2018

If you want quality wedding planning services,Bastonished is your team. This entire wedding process has been a total breeze because of Melissa and D’Angela. They were on top of ALL details since day one. I am beyond thankful I chose them to be Tyriek & I Wedding planners.Any and everyone that I come across that even mention marriage I recommend Bastonished. Their professionalism , attentiveness and great recommendation of vendors really made our wedding one to talk about in our city. Thanks so much Bastonished!!!! I am OVERLY satisfied ??

Sent on 09/10/2018

B Astonished Events, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,650.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,600.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Belle Imagery
    Belle Imagery Wedding Photographers

Working with Melissa and De’Angela from B Astonished events was truly an honor. Their services and personalities are parallel to no other. Their passion and commitment to serving their clients with the best quality is outstanding. I just love their style. As wedding and event planners, Melissa and De'Angela make it their top priority to bring their client's visions to life with class; elegance, beauty, and high end luxury. They are very personable and a pleasure to work with. They pay close attention to the needs of their clients and partner vendors. I absolutely and truly enjoyed working alongside such talented women. Need help planning your special event? Book B Astonished Events and watch your dreams come true as they help you plan the event of your life. I look forward to working with this dynamic duo in the future. They are a preferred Belle Imagery vendor.

• Hyatt Regency Crystal City
    Hyatt Regency Crystal City Hotel Weddings

Melissa and De'Angela are true professionals, they always focus on the client to ensure they have their dreams come true. I have worked with Melissa and De'Angela on weddings and their communication is always top notch! I truly enjoy working with them both and I always look forward to seeing them with new weddings!

• Bowie, MD, 20716 See on map