B Astonished Events, LLC

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$7,500 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$7,500 Package Price

Based in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area, B Astonished Events is a premier full-service event planning and design company specializing in luxury weddings and lavish events both domestically and internationally. Our team of planners cultivate creativity, foster endless positive attitudes, and continuously sharpen their meticulous eye for detail and design to provide you with the highest level of artistry and service excellence.

Treasured milestones and intimate moments are weaved throughout your journey to the aisle and we help you preserve those by offering a worry-free planning process honed to exceed your expectations. Leave it to us and we’ll leave you with a legacy wedding or event experience.

Contact us and schedule your complimentary consultation today!

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$4750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$7500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$11000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Katina
    Katina W. Married on 09/18/2021

The best wedding planner ever!

Melissa and her team did an outstanding job through and through. I found Melissa’s “Just The Two of Us” package on Instagram when they first launched. The”Just The Two of Us” package was so much more than I could have ask for. From the planning phase to the day of execution, Melissa provided constant support and communication throughout the wedding planning process. We had such a great experience. Melissa was very responsive whenever I had questions. The vendor team that was recommended by Melissa was outstanding and executed flawlessly on our wedding vision!!!!!
    Thank you Melissa for planning and coordinating our wedding. We really appreciate your ability to take our wedding vision and turn it into a stunning reality!!!!!! You provided everything we could wish for in a wedding planner and so much more!!!!!!!!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany C. Married on 07/30/2021

The Perfect Wedding Planner!

It took us a while to get this review posted because we wanted it to be PERFECT! Because that’s how we feel about Melissa and the B Astonished team. They are perfection! From the day planning started to the end of wedding day Melissa and her team were patient, professional, prompt. and understanding. During the planning process, often times when it came to décor, we could not pull the trigger on making a decision (I’m indecisive!) but Melissa knew exactly how to 1. Create a vision for us and 2. Help us execute and bring the vision to life - all while accommodating our budget.

When covid hit, we panicked. We could not decide whether to move forward with the wedding or to postpone. Melissa provided us with all the pros and cons of both scenarios so that we could make the best decision for us. Ultimately, we decided to postpone. Although our wedding was postponed, Melissa did not miss a beat when it came to managing all the vendor changes regarding the new date and details. With her handling all our details we felt so confident that our wedding day would run flawlessly. Every single one of her recommended vendors provided the same level of top-notch dedication and professionalism towards preparing for our big day. Fast forward to wedding day, things seemed to flow perfectly! Not that there weren’t hiccups (because what wedding doesn’t have them!?) but when there were, we never knew or heard about it until after the fact because Melissa and her team had already taken care of it. Also thank you to Jenny on the B Astonished Events Team. She was by my side the entire day and made sure I had anything I needed or asked for. From carrying my shoes to brining me champagne to calm my nerves - I couldn’t have made it through the day without you!

To Melissa, Blair, Jenny, and the entire B Astonished Events team - THANK YOU! Our wedding felt like a dream! We have already decided if we ever have another big event, we will be calling you!

To anyone reading and searching for an event planner – if you want your event to be stunning, you have to choose B Astonished Events!
    Charmaine T. Married on 05/21/2021

Exceptional Service

From the moment I signed my contract with Melissa and her team, it’s been a complete blessing. Melissa was so hands on and knowledgeable and exceeded my expectations. She was patient for the both of us during the recent challenging times. She helped make my dream come true. All I wanted was an intimate wedding that was a reflection of me and my husband’s personality and she delivered!! The day of the wedding her team was beyond helpful and I can’t thank them enough.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Mikayla & Corey
    7 photos · 06/19/2020

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Belle Imagery Belle Imagery Wedding Photographers

Working with Melissa and De’Angela from B Astonished events was truly an honor. Their services and personalities are parallel to no other. Their passion and commitment to serving their clients with the best quality is outstanding. I just love their style. As wedding and event planners, Melissa and De'Angela make it their top priority to bring their client's visions to life with class; elegance, beauty, and high end luxury. They are very personable and a pleasure to work with. They pay close attention to the needs of their clients and partner vendors. I absolutely and truly enjoyed working alongside such talented women. Need help planning your special event? Book B Astonished Events and watch your dreams come true as they help you plan the event of your life. I look forward to working with this dynamic duo in the future. They are a preferred Belle Imagery vendor.

Hyatt Regency Crystal City Hyatt Regency Crystal City Hotel Weddings

Melissa and De'Angela are true professionals, they always focus on the client to ensure they have their dreams come true. I have worked with Melissa and De'Angela on weddings and their communication is always top notch! I truly enjoy working with them both and I always look forward to seeing them with new weddings!

Bowie, MD, 20716
3019098639
Location of (B Astonished Events, LLC)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding