Bowie, MD 20716 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29

About B Astonished Events, LLC

B Astonished Events, LLC started out as a social outlet for two young inspiring entrepreneurs in the Greater Washington, DC-Maryland-Virginia area. After planning many successful events such as birthday parties, graduation celebrations, baby showers, and wedding anniversaries for family and friends, it was then that we discovered our strong passion for event and wedding planning. With ambition and determination B Astonished Events was created to cultivate our business endeavors and expand our clientele.

Today, B Astonished Events is a full service social and corporate event planning and wedding company. We take pride in providing each of our clients with endless creativity, positive attitudes and meticulousness. Our personal style we provide in event and wedding planning will enable you, your family and friends to celebrate together on your special day. The B Astonished Events complete staff of consultants and planners work day and night with clients, in creating special events to meet the consumers specific requests while producing astonishing events.

Contact us and schedule your free consultation today!

Our Style. Your Smile. Be Astonished.

info@bastonishedevents.com

40 Reviews for B Astonished Events, LLC

• Maurice

Maurice Arthur Thorpe Mo · Married on 01/07/2020

Facilitator of Happiness Ever After

I have never encountered someone more thorough or professional in my entire adult life. Melissa is truly heaven sent and did her absolute best to ensure that God was present in the details of our matrimony.

Sent on 01/07/2020

B Astonished Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Maurice and Natika for having me alongside your wedding planning journey! I really enjoyed coordinating your wedding! Y’all were the best!

Brittany · Married on 12/31/2019

Amazing planning crew w/ an amazing vendor list!

B Astonished was amazing in every aspect of planning. The vendors they recommended were all of great quality! B Astonished was very responsive whenever we had questions or concerns, they were also very flexible. On the day of our wedding they were beyond patient with us and made sure our day was nothing less than perfect!

Sent on 01/05/2020

B Astonished Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany and Adrian for allowing me to be apart of your wedding planning journey! You were always responsive and took whatever advice I gave! I wish you all the best and we definitely have to get together soon!
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 10/11/2019

Incredible Experience!

I can’t even put in to words how incredible Melissa and her team were for the planning and execution of our wedding day! As a busy teacher I knew planning a wedding would be stressful and overwhelming for me. Let me tell you...all of the stress, pressure, and overwhelming feelings were completely eliminated during the planning process for me, thanks to the B Astonished team! When I had my initial planning meeting with Melissa she was very professional, joyful and open to all of my ideas. From day one she always made herself available to me. Whether I had a question about vendors or color schemes, she got back to me immediately with valuable feedback. As our process continued, this amazing team handled communication between vendors, arranged meetings for us and kept us super organized. In the final days leading up to our wedding day she provided each of our vendors with an extremely detailed timeline for the day. If any issues were presented from our vendors Melissa protected us like family and made sure that we were getting everything that we wanted. That meant SO much to us! It didn’t matter if it was 5am or 5pm, Melissa would answer my phone calls and made sure everything was okay. The day of our wedding was absolutely seamless! People always say that things go wrong at weddings...if something did go wrong, we still don’t know about it! Melissa and her team were by my side from the time I started getting my hair and makeup done. She helped the photographers/videographers with anything they needed, she communicated with our transportation company and my girls and I were ready ahead of schedule! Melissa even transported my dress in her own vehicle so that it wouldn’t get ruined in the limo. She made sure I had everything I needed leading up to the ceremony, made sure our vendors were squared away and took care of our entire bridal party. We were able to take in every moment, actually sit down and enjoy our dinner and have the time of our lives. When one of the buttons on my bustle came off on the dance floor Melissa was right there immediately to help pin it up, so that I didn’t miss a beat. I can’t say enough about her punctuality, attention to detail, eye for design and decor, and lovely personality! B Astonished goes ABOVE AND BEYOND for their clients and we highly recommend them! We are just so thankful for them! They created and delivered the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 10/21/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

B Astonished Events, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Belle Imagery Wedding Photographers

Working with Melissa and De’Angela from B Astonished events was truly an honor. Their services and personalities are parallel to no other. Their passion and commitment to serving their clients with the best quality is outstanding. I just love their style. As wedding and event planners, Melissa and De'Angela make it their top priority to bring their client's visions to life with class; elegance, beauty, and high end luxury. They are very personable and a pleasure to work with. They pay close attention to the needs of their clients and partner vendors. I absolutely and truly enjoyed working alongside such talented women. Need help planning your special event? Book B Astonished Events and watch your dreams come true as they help you plan the event of your life. I look forward to working with this dynamic duo in the future. They are a preferred Belle Imagery vendor.

• Hyatt Regency Crystal City
    Hyatt Regency Crystal City Hotel Weddings

Melissa and De'Angela are true professionals, they always focus on the client to ensure they have their dreams come true. I have worked with Melissa and De'Angela on weddings and their communication is always top notch! I truly enjoy working with them both and I always look forward to seeing them with new weddings!

• Bowie, MD, 20716 See on map
    3019098639 (Phone number)
    Location of (B Astonished Events, LLC)