Bowie, MD 20716 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28

About B Astonished Events, LLC

B Astonished Events, LLC started out as a social outlet for two young inspiring entrepreneurs in the Greater Washington, DC-Maryland-Virginia area. After planning many successful events such as birthday parties, graduation celebrations, baby showers, and wedding anniversaries for family and friends, it was then that we discovered our strong passion for event and wedding planning. With ambition and determination B Astonished Events was created to cultivate our business endeavors and expand our clientele.

Today, B Astonished Events is a full service social and corporate event planning and wedding company. We take pride in providing each of our clients with endless creativity, positive attitudes and meticulousness. Our personal style we provide in event and wedding planning will enable you, your family and friends to celebrate together on your special day. The B Astonished Events complete staff of consultants and planners work day and night with clients, in creating special events to meet the consumers specific requests while producing astonishing events.

Contact us and schedule your free consultation today!

Our Style. Your Smile. Be Astonished.

info@bastonishedevents.com

B Astonished Events, LLC 5
B Astonished Events, LLC 6
B Astonished Events, LLC 7

Brittany · Getting married on 10/10/2020

The most important part of your big day!

I cannot begin to describe how appreciative I am for both Melissa and DeAngela. They kept me sane, on schedule, and most importantly on budget throughout this entire process. My day was worry free thanks to these two. Their professionalism, ability to plan, and think ahead kept me at ease. As a first time bride you don’t know what you don’t know. But these two were upfront and very honest with what I needed and what I didn’t need, which kept us on track. I honestly don’t know what I would’ve done without them. Their commitment to seeing me happy on my big day was priceless. They were my favorite vendor and the most important part of our big day!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Blessing · Married on 06/15/2019

Best decision Ever

Words cannot express how thankful we are that we had this team for our wedding day. They were extremely helpful through the entire process and always available for help as needed. Our wedding day would have ran as smoothly without them. If you are considering this team for planning or coordination, do not hesitate.

Sent on 06/26/2019

B Astonished Events, LLC's reply:

Blessing! Your day was soooo gorgeous! Thank you for trusting us in making all the decisions for your day and especially the decor! It was so beautiful and we wish you and Thomas forever happiness!

Danae · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Team!

At the beginning of our engagement, my fiance and I didn’t think we would need a wedding coordinator. Needless to say...Melissa and her team were a God-send for sure! I booked B Astonished and knew that I wanted to work with this amazing team after my first consultation! Melissa and D’Angela’s knowledge, friendly and joyful attitude and gently suggesting of ideas and timeline made me realize that this would be the right people and that we needed this guidance to ensure everything would come together as I’d envisioned it. I had most of the big vendors done (photography and catering) but they were able to step in and pick up seamlessly, as if she had been there from the very beginning. No matter how busy she was, Melissa always responded to messages very, very promptly. I am going to miss working with Melissa and the team over at B Astonished. We can’t wait for the next big exciting event (that’s how great this experience was). Just about all of our guests have complimented us on how well organized and nice the wedding festivities were and that there did not seem to be any massive confusion about anything.

If you’re hesitating at all – don’t 🙂 We highly recommend Melissa and her team to help you with your wedding planning / coordinating needs. I absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for event/wedding planning services. Also, out of all the wedding planners that I talked to, B Astonished had the best value!

Sent on 06/26/2019

B Astonished Events, LLC's reply:

Awwwww Danae! Thank you for this beautiful review! You will always be one of our favorite brides! The energy you brought is unmatched! We love you!

B Astonished Events, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Belle Imagery
    Belle Imagery Wedding Photographers

Working with Melissa and De’Angela from B Astonished events was truly an honor. Their services and personalities are parallel to no other. Their passion and commitment to serving their clients with the best quality is outstanding. I just love their style. As wedding and event planners, Melissa and De'Angela make it their top priority to bring their client's visions to life with class; elegance, beauty, and high end luxury. They are very personable and a pleasure to work with. They pay close attention to the needs of their clients and partner vendors. I absolutely and truly enjoyed working alongside such talented women. Need help planning your special event? Book B Astonished Events and watch your dreams come true as they help you plan the event of your life. I look forward to working with this dynamic duo in the future. They are a preferred Belle Imagery vendor.

• Hyatt Regency Crystal City
    Hyatt Regency Crystal City Hotel Weddings

Melissa and De'Angela are true professionals, they always focus on the client to ensure they have their dreams come true. I have worked with Melissa and De'Angela on weddings and their communication is always top notch! I truly enjoy working with them both and I always look forward to seeing them with new weddings!

• Bowie, MD, 20716 See on map