Baltimore, MD 21201 Map · Phone number

About Natarsha Wright Photography

Hello Courageous Lovers!

I'm Natarsha, the owner of Natarsha Wright Photography (NWP) based out of Maryland. I'm a classic love storyteller for chic and contemporary couples who love courageously. I'm excited to capture those special moments only courageous lovers share! There's nothing like a couple who has the courage to take a chance on love! Despite adversity, despite the unknown, they choose love and boy is that something to admire, right?

I love being able to photograph courageous lovers like you. NWP couples love love, fun, family, laughter and travel. No wedding is alike and I'm excited to make it a day you won't forget! I'm passionate about documenting the beginning of the next chapter of your life and preserving your legacy through heirloom quality prints and albums to pass down to future generations of courageous lovers.

Servicing DC, MD, VA. Available for travel.

Follow Natarsha Wright Photography on

Natarsha Wright Photography 6
Natarsha Wright Photography 7
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 06/08/2019

The Best Investment in My Wedding - Amazing Person, Extraordinarily Talented, Gorgeous Pics

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Natarsha, and if I could give her ten stars, I would. She was far and away the best investment of our wedding, and if I knew then what I know now, I would have spent twice as much as we did without a second thought. Thanks to Natarsha and her team, we have beautiful photos of our wedding that we can enjoy for a lifetime.

From the first introductory meeting that I had with her (over skype), I could tell that she emanates warmth, and her process is infused with kindness, patience, and fun. We were initially interested in working with Natarsha because all of her photos were colorful, lively, and attractive. She somehow managed to catch pictures of everyone looking natural—not overly posed—yet very, very, ridiculously good-looking. That’s what we wanted, and Natarsha (and her great team of second-shooter and assistant) MORE THAN DELIVERED! On top of that, she was incredible at managing our time during the day, managing to get all the formal portraits we asked for in a limited time, making sure everyone was where they needed to be, and ensuring that someone was always there to capture the most important moments, large and small.

During our initial meeting, she told me about her process and her packages and asked me some questions. After the meeting, I asked her if she could share some images from indoor weddings (since our venue was indoor) and she was very accommodating. We quickly decided to book her and never looked back. The next step was to book our engagement shoot. If you are contemplating whether to do an engagement shoot---do it. We chose to have an informal engagement shoot in our apartment with our cats, followed by a formal session at the Library of Congress. My fiancé and I are decent looking, but Natarsha made us look like models. More importantly, she helped us feel at ease in front of the camera, tested poses where we look great (or ones that don’t work), and was so fun throughout. She was also very honest with us about when a pose wasn’t working right, which helped us get to trust her, too.

After the engagement shoot, our next step was compiling a list of desired shoots, and we communicated with her openly about that process. Throughout this time Natarsha kept open communication with us. She is extremely thoughtful – for example she knows I love cats, and would send me cute cat-related links online. Natarsha came to my final walkthrough at our venue and helped us scope out sights for the first look, family portraits, and rain locations. It was very important to me that we did all of our portraits and family pictures BEFORE the ceremony, so that all of us could enjoy the cocktail hour, and Natarsha took that choice seriously and honored it. Timing was tight and I was anxious we wouldn’t get it done, but Natarsha GOT IT DONE. And, she helped me feel calm and supported. With Natarsha there, all my anxiety melted away. In addition, she was very flexible – we decided to book two extra hours of time and she was really cool about letting us wait until only a few days before to book.

At the wedding itself, she was perfect. She and her team were always where they needed to be. There were so many wonderful moments where they interacted kindly with my family and friends. They were so attentive to the lighting and making minor adjustments so that everyone looked their best. And when the dance party started they were out there in the thick of it! My family and friends were all raving about our amazing photographers. And now that we have our gorgeous pictures back, they are raving even more! The photos are exactly what I would have hoped for – joyous, lively, colorful, active, and fun.

The wedding photographer is one of the most important vendors to select for your wedding. I urge you to work with Natarsha if you have the opportunity to do so. I promise you won’t regret it!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Natarsha Wright Photography 12
    Natarsha Wright Photography 13
    Natarsha Wright Photography 14

Christy · Married on 03/23/2018

What can I say about Natarsha Wright—she was a Godsend to us during our wedding. She was the first vendor I spoke to after I got engaged. She brought the calm to the storm during the process. I had a vision to have photos that were not wedding like but high fashion (Eg Vogue) because I am not a wedding person. She was able to deliver the best photos that I have ever seen. She captured the true essence of the event and presented us with photos that could be placed in high fashion magazines. She took on so many roles and gifted us with more time that we asked for just so she could get all of the photos that I wanted and even those I didn’t know I wanted. She is a gem and a “photographical genius”—yes I had to make up a phrase just to capture all of the brilliance that she is. I can’t wait to use her for other events and spread the word. All I can say is that I would hurry to book her because I know she is and will be in high demand. If I could give 10 stars I would!

Sent on 04/30/2018

DEVAUGHN · Married on 04/11/2015

Natarsha came with the recommendation of a friend who's a photographer. After meeting with Natarsha, my wife and I were confident that we not only chose Natarsha, but that she also chose us. We were truly satisfied with her humility, professionalism, vision and good work ethic. She was more than helpful in making our day simply wonderful. Thanks Natarsha (and also her muscle, Justin)!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Award

Natarsha Wright Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• Simply Breathe Events
    Simply Breathe Events Wedding Planners

Natarsha is awesome! Her professionalism and general care for the well being of her clients and others on the wedding day around her are exceptional! As the wedding planner, I'm supposed to be on top of my game and ensure all participating vendors are being taken care of, but there were times when she was even checking on me and making sure I was ok! Never have I had another vendor, personally check on me before so that was a plus. Love courageously and go with Natarsha Wright!

• A Regal Affair
    A Regal Affair Wedding Planners

Natarsha is such a pleasure to work with. She truly is passionate about her craft and that passion is displayed throughout her work. Natarsha has a rare gift that allows her to interact with her clients to understand their unique nuances and intricate details of their relationship while capturing the essence of their personality in photos. She made my clients feel relaxed and comfortable which allowed them to take some amazing photos. I can't sing her praises enough! You will not be disappointed when you choose her.

• Baltimore, 21201 See on map