Baltimore, MD 21201 Map · Phone number

About Natarsha Wright Photography

Hello Courageous Lovers!

I'm Natarsha, the owner of Natarsha Wright Photography (NWP) based out of Maryland. I'm a classic love storyteller for chic and contemporary couples who love courageously. I'm excited to capture those special moments only courageous lovers share! There's nothing like a couple who has the courage to take a chance on love! Despite adversity, despite the unknown, they choose love and boy is that something to admire, right?

I love being able to photograph courageous lovers like you. NWP couples love love, fun, family, laughter and travel. No wedding is alike and I'm excited to make it a day you won't forget! I'm passionate about documenting the beginning of the next chapter of your life and preserving your legacy through heirloom quality prints and albums to pass down to future generations of courageous lovers.

Servicing DC, MD, VA. Available for travel.

Follow Natarsha Wright Photography on

eppswedding 12
innocentwedding 13

18 Reviews for Natarsha Wright Photography

Christy · Married on 03/23/2018

What can I say about Natarsha Wright—she was a Godsend to us during our wedding. She was the first vendor I spoke to after I got engaged. She brought the calm to the storm during the process. I had a vision to have photos that were not wedding like but high fashion (Eg Vogue) because I am not a wedding person. She was able to deliver the best photos that I have ever seen. She captured the true essence of the event and presented us with photos that could be placed in high fashion magazines. She took on so many roles and gifted us with more time that we asked for just so she could get all of the photos that I wanted and even those I didn’t know I wanted. She is a gem and a “photographical genius”—yes I had to make up a phrase just to capture all of the brilliance that she is. I can’t wait to use her for other events and spread the word. All I can say is that I would hurry to book her because I know she is and will be in high demand. If I could give 10 stars I would!

S. Renee · event on: 11/03/2014

Natarsha was absolutely fabulous!!! She recommended I share her on my Pinterest page so that she would be in alignment with our vision. She also frequently text me ideas for our upcoming shoot. Once at the venue, she was took account our every request. She was very patient with us (as it was our very first shoot, and it took a few times for us to get some of the "poses" right, lol). Even in her professionalism, there were lots of laughs and we just felt comfortable. She delivered our "sneak peek" within HOURS of the shoot!! Truly a delight to work with. We can't wait for Natarsha Photography to capture our wedding day!!!

DEVAUGHN · Married on 04/11/2015

Natarsha came with the recommendation of a friend who's a photographer. After meeting with Natarsha, my wife and I were confident that we not only chose Natarsha, but that she also chose us. We were truly satisfied with her humility, professionalism, vision and good work ethic. She was more than helpful in making our day simply wonderful. Thanks Natarsha (and also her muscle, Justin)!

Award

Natarsha Wright Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• Simply Breathe Events
    Simply Breathe Events Wedding Planners

Natarsha is awesome! Her professionalism and general care for the well being of her clients and others on the wedding day around her are exceptional! As the wedding planner, I'm supposed to be on top of my game and ensure all participating vendors are being taken care of, but there were times when she was even checking on me and making sure I was ok! Never have I had another vendor, personally check on me before so that was a plus. Love courageously and go with Natarsha Wright!

• A Regal Affair
    A Regal Affair Wedding Planners

Natarsha is such a pleasure to work with. She truly is passionate about her craft and that passion is displayed throughout her work. Natarsha has a rare gift that allows her to interact with her clients to understand their unique nuances and intricate details of their relationship while capturing the essence of their personality in photos. She made my clients feel relaxed and comfortable which allowed them to take some amazing photos. I can't sing her praises enough! You will not be disappointed when you choose her.

• Baltimore, 21201 See on map