Iris Mannings Photography

Washington, DC View map
$8,600 Most Popular Price

$8,600 Most Popular Price

Hi there! I'm Iris, a wedding and portrait photographer for the vibrant, joyful, and romantic couples. Everyday, I'm learning what it means to truly live a full and intentional life. I believe in celebrating even the most simplest of moments. My desire is for you to feel cared for and genuinely celebrated. Capturing real, joyful, and romantic moments that define your lives and being able to share those celebrations is what I love most about what I do. When you combine those life moments and photographs together, your unique celebration is told in such an incredible way.

I am so honored that my work has been featured in publications including ABC News, The Knot, PopSugar, Aisle Perfect, Washingtonian Bride and Groom, BellaNaija, Munaluchi Bridal and Black Bride Magazines just to name a few. I am based in the Washington DC Metropolitan area and available for travel worldwide.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$7,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$8,600

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Mister Married on 09/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our experience with Iris was top notch. Without going into too much detail, Iris was patient and understanding towards what can only be described as our chaos. Iris was flexible enough to make our experiences pleasant every time. Not that I ever plan on marrying again, but if we ever renew our vows I would choose Iris.
  • User3135362 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Iris Mannings is truly an amazing photographer and is hands down one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding! She captured all of the special moments and details of our joyful day and we have received numerous compliments on both our engagement and wedding photos.

The best thing about Iris is how comfortable she makes you feel during the photography session. It's not everyday that you have a photo shoot (for most people at least) and Iris knows that. She ensured that we were at ease throughout the process and I believe it really showed in our photographs. What I especially love is that our photos appear natural and not overly staged.

She is very dedicated to her craft. She arrived at our engagement and wedding locations early to scope out the best places for photos and works with a second shooter to ensure no detail big or small is missed! At most weddings, the focus is on the bride. I especially loved how Iris paid attention to my husband and his groomsmen and was able to get some getting ready photos of them before the wedding. I absolutely adore those photos of my husband!

We were married in July on the hottest day of the year. I was very glad we took her advice to have a "first look" and take the wedding party photos before the wedding. Not only did it ensure we looked our absolute best, but it also allowed us to have a special moment to ourselves on our wedding day and ensured we could fully enjoy our reception.

If you are looking for a photographer in the DC/MD/VA area a highly recommend Iris Mannings Photography!!!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Jarred & Imani
    23 photos 路 05/29/2017

Washington, DC, 20871
2026302554
Location of (Iris Mannings Photography)

Iris Mannings Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Iris Mannings Photography include in the starting price?

Iris Mannings Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Iris Mannings Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Iris Mannings Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Iris Mannings Photography offer?

Iris Mannings Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Iris Mannings Photography offer?

Iris Mannings Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Iris Mannings Photography offer for wedding events?

Iris Mannings Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Iris Mannings Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Iris Mannings Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding