About Ory Custom Florals

ORY is a custom, floral design studio with the artistic and technical ability to achieve many styles. Serving the Baltimore/Washington area, we find that each client wants to reflect individual preference. The result might be an exquisite bridal bouquet, custom centerpiece or complete room environment. Above all, we hope that our sincere love for the flowers comes through to the viewer, Host and Guest alike!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Flower Petals (4)
Non-Floral (3)
Flower Girl Baskets (3)
Artificial (2)

Ory is truly an amazing florist. I have been going to him for years and literally could not think of anyone else to do my flowers for my wedding. You will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Helen, 9/8/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Samples, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Ory was amazing and personal!! He put together the most beautiful arrangement of flowers for my bridal party!! I highly recommend Ory to anybody who wants to reduce the stress on their wedding day, ensuring that you will be well taken care of for your flower arrangements! We absolutely loved our bouquets and our moms, aunts and grandmothers loved their arrangements!! Thank you again!!

Profile Picture Sascha, 7/20/18, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1221599529121 coopbwlog
220x220 sq 1221599655480 preak3
220x220 sq 1222523462450 3 recgrnhs

10 ENDORSEMENTS
I love working with Ory! His floral designs are superior. Whatever your style or vision, he can make it a reality as he can do anything with flowers. Never disappointed!!

Ory does an amazing job with custom floral design and his arrangements are stunning! He is very knowledgeable and really works with clients to capture the look they want within their budget. He is reliable, friendly, and a dream to work with.

Ory Custom Florals is ALWAYS a pleasure to work with and their arrangements are amazing!

What can I say about Ory... he is a man with a vision! He can take brides thoughts and ideas and bring them to life!! And even if you don't really have any idea other then a color or a flower that makes you happy he can make magic out of that as well!! We love Ory and Ory's Florals!!!

64 PROS I KNOW