71 West Main Street PO Box 667, New Market, MD 21774 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ory Custom Florals

Ory Custom Florals is a custom floral design studio located in New Market, Maryland. They specialize in a variety of services, including exquisite bridal bouquets, custom centerpieces and event design. They pride themselves on their artistic and technical abilities to achieve a range of styles. Ory Custom Florals hopes to reflect your individual personality in their gorgeous creations.

This full-service floral company offers delivery and pick-up options for your big day. Each couple will receive a complimentary, initial consultation to go over their vision for their wedding. Their team of experienced florists are skilled in every style you can imagine, from classic and preppy to rustic and vintage. They're happy to provide samples, and visit your venue if you so choose. Setup is included in their fees, and they offer cleanup services as well. Additional services include:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower crowns
  • Table arrangements
  • Artificial

Areas Covered

Ory Custom Florals is based out of New Market, Maryland, but travels all over the local area. These nearby areas include:

• Baltimore

Real Weddings 1 Photos

190 Reviews for Ory Custom Florals

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/25/2020

Amazing! Look no further!

Ory Florals did the flowers for our wedding, and I was completely blown away. My bouquet and flowers were my favorite part of my entire wedding--I wish I could have preserved my entire bouquet forever! Ory was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. He and Steve are professional, honest, reasonable, and so much fun! You will not find friendly hometown service with top quality work like you will at Ory Florals! They are simply the best.

Sent on 02/17/2021
  • Brittany

Brittany G. · Married on 09/20/2020

Best Flowers!

Ory did flowers for our October wedding. Ory was fun to work with and is very knowledgeable. He helped us figure out what kind of flowers would look best and gave us his honest opinion. He is also very respectful of people’s budget and does all he can for the best price. They are also always available to talk and get back to you promptly. We cannot wait to use them again for when we need flowers!

Sent on 12/04/2020

Katie · Married on 08/28/2020

Miracle worker!

I am SO happy I found Ory for my wedding flowers! As soon as my mom and I met with him, we knew it was the right fit. I seriously had zero idea what I wanted- I was not a bridezilla and have not had a vision 'since I was a little girl'. I literally went into the consultation with pictures of about 300 different things and was on a budget. In my mind I knew what I wanted, I just couldn't find anything to show him that put it all together. Ory asked me some questions about our wedding and the dress / suit colors and started to tell us about his ideas. Its like he could see the ideas in my head and just knew EXACTLY what to do. Ory is incredibly kind and down to earth, just a good person ( plus I love supporting small local businesses). He was so gracious with altering my original plans due to covid (we went from a venue to a backyard) and his designs with my archway and bouquets made our day so incredibly beautiful. I dont have the professional photos back yet but wanted to share my thoughts on his business and post what I did have. You're in such good hands with Ory, I promise you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 09/14/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Ory Custom Florals FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

1 Real Wedding

• Wyndham Gettysburg Hotel Weddings

I love working with Ory! His floral designs are superior. Whatever your style or vision, he can make it a reality as he can do anything with flowers. Never disappointed!!

• Celebrated Events Wedding Planners

Ory does an amazing job with custom floral design and his arrangements are stunning! He is very knowledgeable and really works with clients to capture the look they want within their budget. He is reliable, friendly, and a dream to work with.

• Linganore Winecellars Winery Weddings

Ory Custom Florals is ALWAYS a pleasure to work with and their arrangements are amazing!

• 71 West Main Street PO Box 667, PO Box 667 New Market, District of Columbia, 21774 See on map
    Location of (Ory Custom Florals)