About Ory Custom Florals

ORY is a custom, floral design studio with the artistic and technical ability to achieve many styles. Serving the Baltimore/Washington area, we find that each client wants to reflect individual preference. The result might be an exquisite bridal bouquet, custom centerpiece or complete room environment. Above all, we hope that our sincere love for the flowers comes through to the viewer, Host and Guest alike!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Flower Petals (4)
Flower Girl Baskets (3)
Non-Floral (2)
Artificial (2)

Ory and Tamara are the best of the best. They go above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of. Beautiful florals...great ideas...and so responsive. Beyond Awesome! My only florist!

Profile Picture Karen, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ory and his team was awesome from the very beginning. He sat with my daughter and helped her design what she visioned in her head. He worked with her, talked with her, had samples and so professional. Wedding day was a record low of 4 degrees and Ory and his team delivered without flaw. The pop the beautiful arrangements made and all the flowers the girls carried and guys wore just added to the beauty of the wedding. We could have have been more happy with Ory and his team. Even picking up after the wedding and asking what we would like to do with them made me happy. When I asked can we donate them to hospital or nursing home they said sure and let us keep what we wanted. They actually waited for us while we were running around to make this decision didn't just throw them away. I love Ory and his team and would recommend them highly.

Profile Picture Lori, 1/6/18, 7 Reviews

220x220 sq 1221599529121 coopbwlog
220x220 sq 1221599655480 preak3
220x220 sq 1222523462450 3 recgrnhs

10 ENDORSEMENTS
I love working with Ory! His floral designs are superior. Whatever your style or vision, he can make it a reality as he can do anything with flowers. Never disappointed!!

Ory does an amazing job with custom floral design and his arrangements are stunning! He is very knowledgeable and really works with clients to capture the look they want within their budget. He is reliable, friendly, and a dream to work with.

Ory Custom Florals is ALWAYS a pleasure to work with and their arrangements are amazing!

What can I say about Ory... he is a man with a vision! He can take brides thoughts and ideas and bring them to life!! And even if you don't really have any idea other then a color or a flower that makes you happy he can make magic out of that as well!! We love Ory and Ory's Florals!!!

71 West Main Street, PO Box 667, New Market, MD 21774   See On Map