173 Reviews for Ory Custom Florals

Flower Girl Baskets (3)
Non-Floral (2)
Artificial (2)
172 Ory Custom Florals Reviews

Ory and his team was awesome from the very beginning. He sat with my daughter and helped her design what she visioned in her head. He worked with her, talked with her, had samples and so professional. Wedding day was a record low of 4 degrees and Ory and his team delivered without flaw. The pop the beautiful arrangements made and all the flowers the girls carried and guys wore just added to the beauty of the wedding. We could have have been more happy with Ory and his team. Even picking up after the wedding and asking what we would like to do with them made me happy. When I asked can we donate them to hospital or nursing home they said sure and let us keep what we wanted. They actually waited for us while we were running around to make this decision didn't just throw them away. I love Ory and his team and would recommend them highly.

Profile Picture Lori, 1/6/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ory Florals was an amazing florist to work with. When first meeting with Ory he took time to look at pictures of inspiration and really try to understand what we were looking for, for our wedding day. Leading up to the wedding Ory checked in multiple times to make sure I didn't have any questions. When Ory arrived on our wedding day he made sure to come check in with me and show me the flowers and everything was so much more beautiful that I expected. I knew they would be beautiful, but Ory really went above and beyond in making sure everything looked perfect.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 12/16/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Ory and his staff were fantastic. They were easy to work with and extremely flexible when my now wife had a few changes she wanted made. The arrangements were all gorgeous and delivered on time. He's extremely passionate about what he does and it shows

Profile Picture Chris, 12/16/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Ory Florals was amazing! We received SO many compliments about our flowers - not to mention Ory thought of everything! Everything was his idea. Ory, Steve and Tamara go above and beyond to make sure everything is great.

Profile Picture Katie, 12/2/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Loved loved loved working with Ory. The flowers were unbelievably beautiful. Since the wedding several people have asked me for the name of the florist. They liked the flowers so much people were “fighting” over the centerpieces. Even after a week people are still posting pictures of the arrangements and how nice they still look. The arrangements were everything I wanted and more. Ory was so very accommodating. The number of arrangements and flowers kept changing until a week out and he was still able to accommodate and make the venue romantic. The lanterns in the trees with the fairy lights were the finishing touch and such a wonderful idea. Loved it!! Not only did the guests comment on the flowers but several of the normal venue and catering staff made a point to tell me, and other guests, that it was the most beautiful the venue had even been. Figure you can’t do much better, especially when Ory not only had to set up the floral arrangements but also correct décor problems from a different vendor. So thankful he and his staff corrected what they could and added his special touch to make the day beautiful!!

Profile Picture User6911509, Recently Married, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Girl Baskets, Table Arrangements

Ory is fantastic! He really knows the industry well and can visualize exactly what you would like by just giving him a description. I have no creativity at all and was pretty flexible with flowers. I gave Ory my color scheme, one type of flower I thought was pretty and let him design and I couldn't be happier with the results. He was on time, professional, and very caring!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Ory is amazing and full of ideas. During our consultation he quickly picked up on my style and we worked together with his seemingly never ending ideas to create the perfect ambiance for our wedding. Day of, they came and set up all flowers at our venue and came back at the end of the night to tear it down. We didn't have to do a thing and everything looked perfect.

Profile Picture Nichole, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ory and his team did a fantastic job for our wedding on September 2. Ory made all of our visions come to life in a better way than we could have imagined. Not only did they setup everything beautifully but when last minute downpour happened Ory and his crew were outside bringing everything inside so that we could still have the beautiful flowers inside.

All of our guests raved about how fast Ory and his crew moved the ceremony from outside to inside in minutes!

Thanks for helping us have the wedding of our dreams!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/2/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

I would pick Ory Florals again in a heart beat! Ory was so incredibly AMAZING! I walked in to the first meeting without an idea of what I wanted, he had pictures and albums galor to help. He built a boutonniere from his garden for me that first meeting to help me with my vision. He helped me every step of the way!! He is so passonate about what he does and you see it in the quality of his product. The flowers day of the wedding were BEAUTIFUL! My bouquet was amazing, and everyone loved it. I feel like I don't have the words to explain how wonderful Ory Florals are, just call them up and see for yourself :)

Photo for Ory Custom Florals Review - Wild flower bouquets
Photo for Ory Custom Florals Review - Sun flower boutonnier
Photo for Ory Custom Florals Review - Beautiful grape vine and wild flowers :)
Profile Picture Megan, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Our flowers were even more beautiful than I ever expected!! Ory is the most talented, kind & uniquely creative florist out there. He thought of everything & the price was right!

Profile Picture Lynn, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ory made our venue look beautiful! We had a modest floral budget, but he made it look amazing despite that. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Christina, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Ory is fabulous! My daughter's wedding flowers were absolutely the best! I highly recommend using Ory Custom Florals for any occasion.

Profile Picture Linda, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was married out of the country but had a backyard BBQ reception when we return. Ory, Stephen and their team took our reception to a whole new level with center pieces that were simply perfection. Couldn't have been happier! Over the moon! Quote within 48 hours and I had little direction. They handled everything. Loved it!!!!!!!! Must do for any bride that wants no stress and only perfection.

Profile Picture Krystyn, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Book Ory! He and his team are just amazing.... so thoughtful, helpful, creative and go the extra mile!!!! They took my winter wonderland concept and ran with it! Just awesome!!! Thank you all!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 12/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Ory came recommended to me from another wedding vendor. Right off the bat, I knew Ory would be fantastic. He was able to meet me on a weekend and was very responsive to phone calls and emails. When we met, I was able to explain the size of our wedding and budget constraints, which was a negative with other florists. He took it all in stride and suggested ways to get all the services I wanted within my constraints. On my wedding day, he delivered them to my hotel and was even early! It couldn't have gone better.

I would recommend Ory to any bride who wants floral arrangements of any scale and budget. He and his staff are a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Mary, 11/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

I cannot speak highly enough about Ory Florals. Ory and Stephen are the absolute best. I had a very general idea of what I wanted and Ory brought it to life, even better than I could have imagined. He created the most beautiful chuppah I have ever seen, and our bouquets and centerpieces were breathtaking. We received compliments all night on how beautiful the flowers were. Whenever we had questions or requests, Ory and Stephen were so approachable, flexible and easy to work with. Phone calls were returned very quickly. Very nice guys with a passion for flowers who run a great business. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Simone, 10/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Ory and Steve were great to work with the whole planning process. They were responsive to our emails and very personable during our consultation. We had a general idea of what we wanted for our wedding and trusted Ory's vision on the details and he didn't disappoint! All of the bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous and received many compliments throughout the evening!

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/22/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Ory did the flowers for our July wedding and the word stunning just doesn't seem to do the arrangements justice. They were anything beyond our imagining and made the church and Springfield Manor even more beautiful. Ory is not only incredible to work with, but he truly takes your ideas and turns them into an even better reality. The quality and care that goes into each piece is unparalleled. Thank you Ory Custom Florals for making our wedding day even more wonderful!

Profile Picture User7052391, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ory is amazing! Beautiful flowers and wonderful, heartfelt service from start to finish. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User6944719, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ory did the most fabulous job with our wedding - I knew I was in good hands (both my brother and sister used Ory at their own weddings), but at each step he exceeded expectations! We had several face-to-face meetings with Ory leading up to the big day, and I was able to see a mini version of my bouquet (which he specifically made so that I could have it in bridal portraits that I had taken prior to the wedding) and the full versions of 2 styles of my centerpieces. Seeing these things in advance was such a treat, and also made me feel that much more relaxed on the day of the wedding. And the day of, everything was so striking! I had 10 bridesmaids, and each carried a single white calla lilly with some ferns, which looked absolutely picturesque. Ory also outdid himself on a breathtaking white ash chuppah for the ceremony -- we loved it so much that we then used it as the backdrop for all of our family portraits. My bouquet was so beautiful... since my colors were seafoam and gold (and as Ory informed me on my first visit no flowers in nature are actually seafoam), he gave me gorgeous white polo roses and hydrangea and then sprinkled in the prettiest succulents and dusty miller. I'm so glad I went along with his suggestion of not dying any of the flowers, as the natural look was so much more elegant. Finally, our reception was outside in a tent and Ory suggested 3 different styles of centerpieces - they simply transformed the tent!

We also used Ory the day before for our rehearsal dinner flowers, which were equally beautiful. We then re-purposed all of the center pieces for decoration at the wedding as well, so Ory came that night to store them in climate controlled conditions and then brought everything back the next day. He really goes above and beyond!

Finally - flowers aside, working with Ory is such a delight! He has so much energy and enthusiasm for his work, it's completely refreshing and you can't help but get caught up in the fun of it. Ory is the best!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/2/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Ory made me the most beautiful bouquet for our small church wedding we were having. All my favorite flowers in one whole bunch. They smelled amazing and looked amazing. Wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/19/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ory did a fantastic job with the flowers at our wedding. When I came to him, I knew the colors that I wanted but knew nothing about the types of flowers. Within a few minutes of listening to me, he knew exactly what he needed to do to make my vision a reality.
Our wedding day looked picture perfect. He totally captured my vision and everything looked stunning! Thank you Ory!

Profile Picture User6573518, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ory delivered exactly what I wanted even though I didn't know what that was until I saw his beautiful work on my wedding day! He was so easy to work with--we were planning from out of town, so we had a phone consultation; I knew from that discussion that he had a great vision for my day. The flowers were gorgeous and they complemented the colors and the style of the wedding perfectly. I would recommend Ory wholeheartedly for any bride (or any other floral needs).

Profile Picture Katie, 3/5/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

BEAUTIFUL flowers, A great joy to work with. I had other vendors and staff excited when they heard Ory did my flowers, afterwards during clean up, again even staff was asking to take things left over home! Just beyond well done, he made us feel reassured and comfortable the whole time. He took the time to explain things to us, like "certainly he can provide XYZ flower, however its very fragile and if you're a huger it'll be broken, but I can make back-ups if you want" Just accommodating at every turn. We will be finding more reasons to get flowers from him :)

Profile Picture Jean, 3/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements