Ory Custom Florals Reviews

177 Reviews for Ory Custom Florals

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

177 Ory Custom Florals Reviews

Helen · Married on 09/08/2018

Ory is truly an amazing florist. I have been going to him for years and literally could not think of anyone else to do my flowers for my wedding. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sascha · Married on 07/20/2018

Ory was amazing and personal!! He put together the most beautiful arrangement of flowers for my bridal party!! I highly recommend Ory to anybody who wants to reduce the stress on their wedding day, ensuring that you will be well taken care of for your flower arrangements! We absolutely loved our bouquets and our moms, aunts and grandmothers loved their arrangements!! Thank you again!!

Ory Custom Florals 3
    Ory Custom Florals 4
    Ory Custom Florals 5
    Ory Custom Florals 6

Karen · Married on 06/30/2018

Ory and Tamara are the best of the best. They go above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of. Beautiful florals...great ideas...and so responsive. Beyond Awesome! My only florist!

Victoria · Married on 05/26/2018

I loved this guy. He let me pick every flower i wanted in my bouquet and suggested colors and more flower species that would look good with the ones I wanted. Very personable.

Ory Custom Florals 7
    Ory Custom Florals 8

Lori · Married on 01/06/2018

Ory and his team was awesome from the very beginning. He sat with my daughter and helped her design what she visioned in her head. He worked with her, talked with her, had samples and so professional. Wedding day was a record low of 4 degrees and Ory and his team delivered without flaw. The pop the beautiful arrangements made and all the flowers the girls carried and guys wore just added to the beauty of the wedding. We could have have been more happy with Ory and his team. Even picking up after the wedding and asking what we would like to do with them made me happy. When I asked can we donate them to hospital or nursing home they said sure and let us keep what we wanted. They actually waited for us while we were running around to make this decision didn't just throw them away. I love Ory and his team and would recommend them highly.

Ory Custom Florals 9

Kelsey · Married on 12/16/2017

Ory Florals was an amazing florist to work with. When first meeting with Ory he took time to look at pictures of inspiration and really try to understand what we were looking for, for our wedding day. Leading up to the wedding Ory checked in multiple times to make sure I didn't have any questions. When Ory arrived on our wedding day he made sure to come check in with me and show me the flowers and everything was so much more beautiful that I expected. I knew they would be beautiful, but Ory really went above and beyond in making sure everything looked perfect.

Chris · Married on 12/16/2017

Ory and his staff were fantastic. They were easy to work with and extremely flexible when my now wife had a few changes she wanted made. The arrangements were all gorgeous and delivered on time. He's extremely passionate about what he does and it shows

• Katie

Katie · Married on 12/02/2017

Ory Florals was amazing! We received SO many compliments about our flowers - not to mention Ory thought of everything! Everything was his idea. Ory, Steve and Tamara go above and beyond to make sure everything is great.

Robin · Married on 10/15/2017

Loved loved loved working with Ory. The flowers were unbelievably beautiful. Since the wedding several people have asked me for the name of the florist. They liked the flowers so much people were “fighting” over the centerpieces. Even after a week people are still posting pictures of the arrangements and how nice they still look. The arrangements were everything I wanted and more. Ory was so very accommodating. The number of arrangements and flowers kept changing until a week out and he was still able to accommodate and make the venue romantic. The lanterns in the trees with the fairy lights were the finishing touch and such a wonderful idea. Loved it!! Not only did the guests comment on the flowers but several of the normal venue and catering staff made a point to tell me, and other guests, that it was the most beautiful the venue had even been. Figure you can’t do much better, especially when Ory not only had to set up the floral arrangements but also correct décor problems from a different vendor. So thankful he and his staff corrected what they could and added his special touch to make the day beautiful!!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/15/2017

Ory is fantastic! He really knows the industry well and can visualize exactly what you would like by just giving him a description. I have no creativity at all and was pretty flexible with flowers. I gave Ory my color scheme, one type of flower I thought was pretty and let him design and I couldn't be happier with the results. He was on time, professional, and very caring!

Ory Custom Florals 10
    Ory Custom Florals 11
    Ory Custom Florals 12
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 09/23/2017

Ory is amazing and full of ideas. During our consultation he quickly picked up on my style and we worked together with his seemingly never ending ideas to create the perfect ambiance for our wedding. Day of, they came and set up all flowers at our venue and came back at the end of the night to tear it down. We didn't have to do a thing and everything looked perfect.

• FutureMrsL

Alyssa · Married on 09/02/2017

Ory and his team did a fantastic job for our wedding on September 2. Ory made all of our visions come to life in a better way than we could have imagined. Not only did they setup everything beautifully but when last minute downpour happened Ory and his crew were outside bringing everything inside so that we could still have the beautiful flowers inside.

All of our guests raved about how fast Ory and his crew moved the ceremony from outside to inside in minutes!

Thanks for helping us have the wedding of our dreams!

Megan · Married on 07/29/2017

I would pick Ory Florals again in a heart beat! Ory was so incredibly AMAZING! I walked in to the first meeting without an idea of what I wanted, he had pictures and albums galor to help. He built a boutonniere from his garden for me that first meeting to help me with my vision. He helped me every step of the way!! He is so passonate about what he does and you see it in the quality of his product. The flowers day of the wedding were BEAUTIFUL! My bouquet was amazing, and everyone loved it. I feel like I don't have the words to explain how wonderful Ory Florals are, just call them up and see for yourself :)

Ory Custom Florals 13
    Ory Custom Florals 14
    Ory Custom Florals 15

Lynn · Married on 06/10/2017

Our flowers were even more beautiful than I ever expected!! Ory is the most talented, kind & uniquely creative florist out there. He thought of everything & the price was right!

Christina · Married on 05/27/2017

Ory made our venue look beautiful! We had a modest floral budget, but he made it look amazing despite that. Highly recommended.

Linda · Married on 04/29/2017

Ory is fabulous! My daughter's wedding flowers were absolutely the best! I highly recommend using Ory Custom Florals for any occasion.

Krystyn · Married on 04/28/2017

I was married out of the country but had a backyard BBQ reception when we return. Ory, Stephen and their team took our reception to a whole new level with center pieces that were simply perfection. Couldn't have been happier! Over the moon! Quote within 48 hours and I had little direction. They handled everything. Loved it!!!!!!!! Must do for any bride that wants no stress and only perfection.

Tiffany · Married on 12/10/2016

Book Ory! He and his team are just amazing.... so thoughtful, helpful, creative and go the extra mile!!!! They took my winter wonderland concept and ran with it! Just awesome!!! Thank you all!

Mary · Married on 11/19/2016

Ory came recommended to me from another wedding vendor. Right off the bat, I knew Ory would be fantastic. He was able to meet me on a weekend and was very responsive to phone calls and emails. When we met, I was able to explain the size of our wedding and budget constraints, which was a negative with other florists. He took it all in stride and suggested ways to get all the services I wanted within my constraints. On my wedding day, he delivered them to my hotel and was even early! It couldn't have gone better.

I would recommend Ory to any bride who wants floral arrangements of any scale and budget. He and his staff are a pleasure to work with.

Simone · Married on 10/30/2016

I cannot speak highly enough about Ory Florals. Ory and Stephen are the absolute best. I had a very general idea of what I wanted and Ory brought it to life, even better than I could have imagined. He created the most beautiful chuppah I have ever seen, and our bouquets and centerpieces were breathtaking. We received compliments all night on how beautiful the flowers were. Whenever we had questions or requests, Ory and Stephen were so approachable, flexible and easy to work with. Phone calls were returned very quickly. Very nice guys with a passion for flowers who run a great business. Highly recommend.

Tracy · Married on 10/22/2016

Ory and Steve were great to work with the whole planning process. They were responsive to our emails and very personable during our consultation. We had a general idea of what we wanted for our wedding and trusted Ory's vision on the details and he didn't disappoint! All of the bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous and received many compliments throughout the evening!

Ory did the flowers for our July wedding and the word stunning just doesn't seem to do the arrangements justice. They were anything beyond our imagining and made the church and Springfield Manor even more beautiful. Ory is not only incredible to work with, but he truly takes your ideas and turns them into an even better reality. The quality and care that goes into each piece is unparalleled. Thank you Ory Custom Florals for making our wedding day even more wonderful!

Jamie · Married on 07/09/2016

Ory is amazing! Beautiful flowers and wonderful, heartfelt service from start to finish. Highly recommend!

Emily · Married on 07/02/2016

Ory did the most fabulous job with our wedding - I knew I was in good hands (both my brother and sister used Ory at their own weddings), but at each step he exceeded expectations! We had several face-to-face meetings with Ory leading up to the big day, and I was able to see a mini version of my bouquet (which he specifically made so that I could have it in bridal portraits that I had taken prior to the wedding) and the full versions of 2 styles of my centerpieces. Seeing these things in advance was such a treat, and also made me feel that much more relaxed on the day of the wedding. And the day of, everything was so striking! I had 10 bridesmaids, and each carried a single white calla lilly with some ferns, which looked absolutely picturesque. Ory also outdid himself on a breathtaking white ash chuppah for the ceremony -- we loved it so much that we then used it as the backdrop for all of our family portraits. My bouquet was so beautiful... since my colors were seafoam and gold (and as Ory informed me on my first visit no flowers in nature are actually seafoam), he gave me gorgeous white polo roses and hydrangea and then sprinkled in the prettiest succulents and dusty miller. I'm so glad I went along with his suggestion of not dying any of the flowers, as the natural look was so much more elegant. Finally, our reception was outside in a tent and Ory suggested 3 different styles of centerpieces - they simply transformed the tent!

We also used Ory the day before for our rehearsal dinner flowers, which were equally beautiful. We then re-purposed all of the center pieces for decoration at the wedding as well, so Ory came that night to store them in climate controlled conditions and then brought everything back the next day. He really goes above and beyond!

Finally - flowers aside, working with Ory is such a delight! He has so much energy and enthusiasm for his work, it's completely refreshing and you can't help but get caught up in the fun of it. Ory is the best!