Ory Custom Florals Reviews

Ory Custom Florals 5
  • W

Wanda Gemmell · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely Gorgeous

We had a vision and Ory made it a reality. The arch for the ceremony was amazing! The centerpieces were stunning. Everyone commented on the beauty of the arrangements. We wanted rustic but elegant and really did have the best of both. Love Ory and would highly recommend. Thank you Ory for an amazing job!!

Ory Custom Florals 6
    Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful flowers & wonderful customer service

Ory did an absolutely beautiful job with the flowers for our wedding day. I couldn’t have imagined them any more perfect. He was able to make my vision a reality. I had the best time working with Ory and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Kaylalynn

Kaylalynn · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely wonderful

Ory sold me immediately! He was very informative very caring and just absolutely amazing! My flowers are absolutely beautiful (only seen a sample) cannot wait too see the final look!

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie Harrison · Married on 06/08/2019

Ory is amazing

I don't even think I can fully put into words how amazing Ory and his team are. From the beginning of our consultation, he completely got my vision. He didn't try to push extras on me just to make more money and he was super upfront about cost. For instance, I wanted succulents in my bouquet and he explained that they are very expensive compared to other flowers, so he worked with me to put some succulents in but not an inordinate amount. I used terrariums with flowers for my centerpieces and he brought all of them to the venue and set them up. I fell in love with a moon gate wedding arch on Pinterest. Ory didn't have one but I was able to rent one from a third party. He graciously coordinated with her to get the arch to his shop and then he transported and set it up at our venue. My mother is VERY detail-oriented, and I'm pretty sure she met with Ory 4 or 5 times leading up to the wedding. He took it all in stride and made her feel valued and appreciated. Ory has been in the biz a long time and also gave so much advice on other items in the wedding. He is so enthusiastic and it's easy to tell how passionate he is about his business.

Ory Custom Florals 7
    Ory Custom Florals 8
    Ory Custom Florals 9
    Ory Custom Florals 10
    Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Lexi

Lexi Horner · Married on 05/18/2019

Best flowers

Ory was the best florist I could have ever asked for. He knew what I wanted before I did and took every idea I had seriously. He was a pleasure to work with and made the entire planning process a delight. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Ory Custom Florals 11
    Ory Custom Florals 16
    Ory Custom Florals 17
    Sent on 05/24/2019

Maddie · Married on 09/16/2018

Beautiful flowers and amazing service

Right away I knew Ory was the florist for us, he loved the ideas I had and gave input to elevate what I already had in mind. He and his team were very easy to work with and were so helpful in answering any questions I had along the way. Ory worked within our budget and gave us options to save money, without reducing the quality of the flowers. I definitely recommend doing the mock up of the bridal bouquet and centerpieces with him, it made it so easy to picture everything and I knew what I would have on the wedding day. I can't recommend Ory enough, we are so happy we went with him!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Helen · Married on 09/08/2018

Ory is truly an amazing florist. I have been going to him for years and literally could not think of anyone else to do my flowers for my wedding. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Sascha · Married on 07/20/2018

Ory was amazing and personal!! He put together the most beautiful arrangement of flowers for my bridal party!! I highly recommend Ory to anybody who wants to reduce the stress on their wedding day, ensuring that you will be well taken care of for your flower arrangements! We absolutely loved our bouquets and our moms, aunts and grandmothers loved their arrangements!! Thank you again!!

Ory Custom Florals 18
    Ory Custom Florals 19
    Ory Custom Florals 20
    Ory Custom Florals 21
    Sent on 07/31/2018

Karen · Married on 06/30/2018

Ory and Tamara are the best of the best. They go above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of. Beautiful florals...great ideas...and so responsive. Beyond Awesome! My only florist!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Victoria · Married on 05/26/2018

I loved this guy. He let me pick every flower i wanted in my bouquet and suggested colors and more flower species that would look good with the ones I wanted. Very personable.

Ory Custom Florals 22
    Ory Custom Florals 23
    Sent on 10/04/2018

M Thorne-Stewart · Married on 04/21/2018

Breathtaking

Ory was an absolute joy to work with. He listened to what we wanted and brought it to life while keeping our budget in mind. Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful thanks to Ory & his team

Ory Custom Florals 24
    Sent on 02/25/2019

Lori · Married on 01/06/2018

Ory and his team was awesome from the very beginning. He sat with my daughter and helped her design what she visioned in her head. He worked with her, talked with her, had samples and so professional. Wedding day was a record low of 4 degrees and Ory and his team delivered without flaw. The pop the beautiful arrangements made and all the flowers the girls carried and guys wore just added to the beauty of the wedding. We could have have been more happy with Ory and his team. Even picking up after the wedding and asking what we would like to do with them made me happy. When I asked can we donate them to hospital or nursing home they said sure and let us keep what we wanted. They actually waited for us while we were running around to make this decision didn't just throw them away. I love Ory and his team and would recommend them highly.

Ory Custom Florals 25
    Sent on 03/13/2018

Kelsey · Married on 12/16/2017

Ory Florals was an amazing florist to work with. When first meeting with Ory he took time to look at pictures of inspiration and really try to understand what we were looking for, for our wedding day. Leading up to the wedding Ory checked in multiple times to make sure I didn't have any questions. When Ory arrived on our wedding day he made sure to come check in with me and show me the flowers and everything was so much more beautiful that I expected. I knew they would be beautiful, but Ory really went above and beyond in making sure everything looked perfect.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Chris · Married on 12/16/2017

Ory and his staff were fantastic. They were easy to work with and extremely flexible when my now wife had a few changes she wanted made. The arrangements were all gorgeous and delivered on time. He's extremely passionate about what he does and it shows

Sent on 12/28/2017

Macy · Married on 12/15/2017

Working with Ory and his team was an absolute pleasure from the initial planning phase all the way to clean-up on our wedding day. His professionalism, responsiveness, flexibility and expertise are absolutely unparalleled, not to mention he has a likableness that makes him incredibly fun to work with. I simply shared with him our colors and a few flowers I liked and he created the vision that I couldn't articulate. Our flowers were absolutely stunning, seeing the flower covered arch he designed for our ceremony took my breath away. And seeing the joy on Ory's face when he handed me my bouquet was further proof that he really does have a passion for his work. During both set-up and tear down his team was professional, efficient and polite and you could tell he had a great reputation with the venue. I would hire Ory and his team again in a heartbeat.

Ory Custom Florals 26
    Ory Custom Florals 27
    Sent on 01/09/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 12/02/2017

Ory Florals was amazing! We received SO many compliments about our flowers - not to mention Ory thought of everything! Everything was his idea. Ory, Steve and Tamara go above and beyond to make sure everything is great.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Deanna · event on: 11/13/2017

First, let me say that Ory provided the flowers for my surprise birthday party so I am writing this based on questioning my husband and what I saw at the party. Ory was given very little parameters for my party other than I like purple, I hate lilies and daisies. He hit the nail on the head! If I had designed what the decor was, I would have picked everything there. The arrangements were perfect, a different one for every table and lasted forever! He even made me a corsage but wouldn't let me wear it right away because it would have been hugged to death. Ory is a true master of the floral world and I cannot wait until the next occasion I have to use him.

Sent on 01/14/2018

Robin · Married on 10/15/2017

Loved loved loved working with Ory. The flowers were unbelievably beautiful. Since the wedding several people have asked me for the name of the florist. They liked the flowers so much people were “fighting” over the centerpieces. Even after a week people are still posting pictures of the arrangements and how nice they still look. The arrangements were everything I wanted and more. Ory was so very accommodating. The number of arrangements and flowers kept changing until a week out and he was still able to accommodate and make the venue romantic. The lanterns in the trees with the fairy lights were the finishing touch and such a wonderful idea. Loved it!! Not only did the guests comment on the flowers but several of the normal venue and catering staff made a point to tell me, and other guests, that it was the most beautiful the venue had even been. Figure you can’t do much better, especially when Ory not only had to set up the floral arrangements but also correct décor problems from a different vendor. So thankful he and his staff corrected what they could and added his special touch to make the day beautiful!!

Sent on 10/22/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/15/2017

Ory is fantastic! He really knows the industry well and can visualize exactly what you would like by just giving him a description. I have no creativity at all and was pretty flexible with flowers. I gave Ory my color scheme, one type of flower I thought was pretty and let him design and I couldn't be happier with the results. He was on time, professional, and very caring!

Ory Custom Florals 28
    Ory Custom Florals 29
    Ory Custom Florals 30
    Sent on 11/01/2017
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 09/23/2017

Ory is amazing and full of ideas. During our consultation he quickly picked up on my style and we worked together with his seemingly never ending ideas to create the perfect ambiance for our wedding. Day of, they came and set up all flowers at our venue and came back at the end of the night to tear it down. We didn't have to do a thing and everything looked perfect.

Sent on 11/22/2011
  • FutureMrsL

Alyssa · Married on 09/02/2017

Ory and his team did a fantastic job for our wedding on September 2. Ory made all of our visions come to life in a better way than we could have imagined. Not only did they setup everything beautifully but when last minute downpour happened Ory and his crew were outside bringing everything inside so that we could still have the beautiful flowers inside.

All of our guests raved about how fast Ory and his crew moved the ceremony from outside to inside in minutes!

Thanks for helping us have the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Megan · Married on 07/29/2017

I would pick Ory Florals again in a heart beat! Ory was so incredibly AMAZING! I walked in to the first meeting without an idea of what I wanted, he had pictures and albums galor to help. He built a boutonniere from his garden for me that first meeting to help me with my vision. He helped me every step of the way!! He is so passonate about what he does and you see it in the quality of his product. The flowers day of the wedding were BEAUTIFUL! My bouquet was amazing, and everyone loved it. I feel like I don't have the words to explain how wonderful Ory Florals are, just call them up and see for yourself :)

Ory Custom Florals 31
    Ory Custom Florals 32
    Ory Custom Florals 33
    Sent on 10/04/2017

Lynn · Married on 06/10/2017

Our flowers were even more beautiful than I ever expected!! Ory is the most talented, kind & uniquely creative florist out there. He thought of everything & the price was right!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Christina · Married on 05/27/2017

Ory made our venue look beautiful! We had a modest floral budget, but he made it look amazing despite that. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Linda · Married on 04/29/2017

Ory is fabulous! My daughter's wedding flowers were absolutely the best! I highly recommend using Ory Custom Florals for any occasion.

Sent on 05/06/2017