Brodie Ledford Studios Reviews

27 | Frederick, MD

27 Reviews for Brodie Ledford Studios

• Lexi

Lexi · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing Photo & Video...WOW!!! They made our day!

I am so happy that we chose Brodie Ledford Studios! My family has used them for other weddings and events and they are always amazing! I can not say enough about how easy they made it for us on our wedding day. The communication was great the entire time leading up to our wedding day and they were always available when we needed them. That is something that I can not say for all of our vendors. Brodie and his entire team made our day and they really are as great as you hear about. They did photography and Videography for us an each turned out fantastic! My husband and I highly recommend using Brodie Ledford Studios for both Photography and Videography! You will be extremely glad that you do... :)

Sent on 11/13/2018

Caitlin · Married on 09/23/2017

Start to finish I could not say enough good things! Despite a time crunch we didn't forsee (check when sunset is, brides!), his team managed to get our huge group of groomsmen and bridesmaids through all their pictures perfectly and in a timely manner - no small feat if you knew our crew! And that meant we could slow it down and really savor the bride/groom pictures that were our bigger priority. I was definitely a difficult bride (we chose a venue with lovely scenery, and there were very specific places I wanted to be sure we got photos) but I never felt unreasonable - they did a great job of making me feel like a star, instead of a bridezilla :) All through the night they were there catching perfect moments, yet somehow never felt underfoot or in the way. If I could give ten stars I would!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Eileen · Married on 07/08/2017

Beautiful memories beautifully preserved. I hired Brodie Ledford Photography for my daughter's wedding in July. The photographs are stunning, and I feel like I'm seeing things I missed the day of. Brodie and his crew are consummate professionals, and it shows. The videos are beautifully and thoughtfully edited. Great job, recommended.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Brian & Loree · Married on 05/31/2015

We cannot say enough about how wonderful Brody, Dara and their team were to work with. Their professionalism, flexibility and overall just friendly demeanor was incredible. The pictures that we received from our daughters wedding are so amazing and truly show the enormous talent that they have to capture every moment and bring you back to that special day. Also, the video was superb and was done with such care so that even the smallest detail was not missed. They are the gate keeper to lasting memories and this is why we chose them!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Luke · Married on 10/09/2014

My wife Ana put me in charge of finding an excellent wedding photographer for our special day (probably because I have my BFA with a concentration in Photography / Computer Imagery). I scoured the internet and spoke with several different studios. While there were a lot of good photographers out there, I was hesitant about trusting them with our special day. Around this time, I stumbled upon Brodie Ledford Photography. His website and portfolio impressed me quite a bit, but speaking with Brodie on the phone is what sold me. From the very beginning, he was extremely professional yet personable, and seemed genuinely interested in working with me. After at least an hour of chatting and negotiating, I was sold. Brodie did our Engagement shoot and our actual wedding - both sets of images were absolutely outstanding. More importantly, Brodie and his team made my wife and I feel comfortable; we were the stars, and they were there to capture every special moment. The entire team went above and beyond, and the results clearly showed. If it wasn't obvious, I HIGHLY recommend Brodie's studio. One last thing - my wife is a beautiful woman who tends to suffer from low self-esteem. When she saw the photos from our wedding, I thought she was going to cry... She looked at them and felt beautiful. I'd rehire Brodie a thousand times, just for that moment. Thanks to Brodie and everyone else at his studio for EVERYTHING. The Engagement shoot, the Wedding, and all of the work in between - It was an absolute pleasure! - Luke and Ana LaPenotiere

Sent on 05/18/2015

Brodie Ledford Studios's reply:

Luke Thank you for taking the time to say such amazing things! It truly was our pleasure to take part in this part of your life together...Ana was absolutely stunning on your wedding day! The love that you have for one another is simply amazing! wishing you the very best! - Brodie and the entire team here at Brodie Ledford Studios

Brodie and his team are incredible. From our first phone call I knew we were going to be a great fit. We had quite a few snags getting engagement photos done with rain outs and broken bones...but Brodie was beyond flexible and was able to take amazing photos and have them to us in a timely fashion. The teams constantly asks if you need anything while preparing for your wedding (and they mean it) and they are more than happy to recommend other vendors (who also provide outstanding service). Brodie even brought four photographers to the wedding with no additional charge. And they aren't just there to take pictures...the entire team is prepared to handle any wedding hiccup you could imagine. They really care about their customers and it makes all the difference in the world on your wedding day. You would be crazy not to work with Brodie Ledford Photography!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Brodie Ledford Studios's reply:

Thank you! We truly pride ourselves in being flexible and able to adapt here at Brodie Ledford Studios. Broken bones and rain won't stop us from getting the job done! We are so glad that we were able to be a part of your special day! More importantly we are glad that we got to know you as a couple! Thanks for being great!

WOW! We are so lucky to have found Brodie and his team! We had been looking for a GREAT Videographer for awhile when a friend of mine recommended Brodie Ledford Studios. From the very first email and phone call all the way up through the time that they delivered us our wedding movie and photos, everyone we spoke with from this company was AMAZING! Unlike some companies, Brodie took time to explain all of our options and immediately made us feel comfortable. He explained what the differences were between what his company does vs others and he told what the actual costs were. This is obviously important when planning a wedding and at least trying to work within somewhat of a budget! A nice surprise was that although we didn't initially contact them for photography we ultimately hired them to do both videography and photography for our wedding which made the whole process really easy. Brodie's team was extremely professional, fun, and friendly. They did a unbelievably fantastic job creating a beautiful wedding movie for us and the photography was stunning! Needless to say everything was exactly what we wanted and then some!! Choosing Brodie Ledford Studios truly was the best decision that we made for our wedding! We absolutely recommend their services to everyone!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Emily · Married on 06/21/2014

We are so glad we found Brodie Ledford to photograph our wedding day. Brodie and his team went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding photography. His team works with you so that you don't have to worry about anything except to "show up and smile." As a result, we had a stress free day which resulted in beautiful pictures and memories to last forever. The hardest part was waiting for the pictures, which arrived sooner than expected! My husband and I agree that we would get married again just to have Brodie and his team capture our wedding day. I would recommend Brodie to any Bride and Groom to be!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Brodie and his entire team were fantastic to work with!

Sent on 06/28/2014

It was a pleasure working with Brodie and his team! They were very easy to work with and listened to everything i needed.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Giavanna · Married on 04/11/2014

Brodie was amazing and so was his staff at the wedding. Before the wedding he answered any and all of my questions. He was very attentive and happy to help with anything I might have needed. The pictures turned out beautiful and so much better than I could have imagined. Brodie and his staff was early to the wedding site and got all the shots that I wanted. He is also contituned his wonderful service after the wedding. Helping me get online to order any photos I might or other might want It was a wonderful experience working with all of them.

Sent on 05/08/2014

Robin · Married on 11/08/2013

I used Brodie Ledford photography for my wedding on 11/8/13. Brodie had 3 photographers the day of the wedding and he and his team were extremely organized. It was very cold that day but they worked hard to make sure we were able to use the amazing scenery efficiently! He and his team were very easy to work with and all were friendly and make me feel very comfortable. Brodie had several discussions with me prior to the wedding about what we wanted and applied everything we had talked about the day of the wedding. I can not wait to see the pictures! I would highly recommend using Brodie Ledford Photography for your special event!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Maria · Married on 08/18/2013

AMAZING!! Brodie and his team are incredibly talented and professional photographers! We have nothing but wonderful compliments on our wedding pictures. From the beginning Brodie was very flexible and worked with us and our buget to give us what we wanted. Eveyone looks fantastic in our pictures and our wedding album is amazing. I love showing it off to our family and friends. I highly recommend Brodie and his team and would certainly hire him again!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Chaprell · Married on 05/31/2013

Brodie and his team were absolutely amazing! They were great prices, he always answered my calls and emails and he truly captured my day! He put my mind at ease and made things so easy. He got my pictures back to me really quickly as well. Brodie and his team will be ny photographers for life! You would be crazy not to use them for your big day.

Sent on 12/31/2013

Brodie Ledford Studios's reply:

We know how important it is to communicate when planning a wedding! We really strive to provide a level of service that goes above and beyond so we truly appreciate when we hear such great feedback! Thank you both for being so wonderful and for saying such amazingly nice things about us! Hope to see you soon!

Jodi · Married on 05/18/2013

Brodie and his team were excellent, kind, and professional from the first phone call until the last email. I have worked with many service providers and Brodie and his team are some of the best I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I am also delighted by the creativity and quality of the photography!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Coreen · Married on 10/07/2012

Brodie and Dara were fantastic! Planning a wedding in MD from TX and never meeting any of our vendors in person was quite the challenge but Brodie Ledford Photography made that part easy! They were incredibly flexible, professional and worked seamlessly with the other vendors. Not to mention, the pictures came out amazing! They were unique, not the cookie cutter kind every wedding seems to have. Overall, they were a great value and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/09/2012

Brodie Ledford Studios's reply:

We love working with out of state couples because we can make it easy for them! The last thing any couple needs when planning a wedding is added stress. We want to take the stress out of it and make the process fun and easy! We love knowing that Brodie Ledford Studios was able to accomplish this for you. Thanks for being a great couple and trusting us with this responsibility!

Kristen · Married on 07/21/2012

Choosing Brodie Ledford Photography was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. We were extremely impressed with Brodie and his wife, Dara! They went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable with the entire process, from our initial email contact up through the end of our wedding. We had a tight budget to work with and Brodie was able to put together a package that suited our needs perfectly.

We were pleasantly surprised with how quickly the turnaround time was before we could access our album on his website. Our photos turned out beautifully, and I can't look through the album without a smile on my face- they captured so much love and laughter in those photos, and we will treasure them forever. We are so pleased with the quality of the work, as well as the professionalism and friendliness of our photographers. They truly made us feel like we were the only couple on their schedule! Very easy to work with, and very accommodating to requests- overall, I was very, very happy with the entire experience of working with them.

We have already recommended them to several friends in need of wedding and special events photography, and we are hoping to use them again in the future as well!

Kristen & Mark Chestnutt

Sent on 09/19/2012

stephanie · Married on 10/29/2011

They provided incredible service for both my wedding and engagement sessions. Awesome ideas, great pictures, friendly and professional. They really make a great team and captured my day better than I could have imagined. I recommend Brodie Ledford Photography to everyone!

Sent on 11/14/2011

Lian · Married on 10/15/2011

We loved our photography!! Brody's team was amazing! He was really flexible with scheduling and worked with our budget. The shots were amazing and he directed us very well. We had an ethnic wedding of 400 guests and Brody captured it all beautifully.

Sent on 12/28/2011

Mary · Married on 09/23/2011

My husband and I had a hard time finding a photographer that we felt fit our personalities and would understand what we wanted out of our pictures. After the first face to face meeting we knew that Brodie was the perfect match. We wanted a lot but had a set budget and Brodie was able to work with us to get what we wanted for the right price. At the wedding it felt more like we had two more friends spending the day with us, instead of intrusive photographers who didn't really know us. Brodie and his wife, Dara, were captured more than just our wedding day. They captured moments of friendship, family, love and relationships between all of our guests. When I look at my pictures I can remember how I felt at that exact moment and it still astonishes me that they so easily immersed themselves in to the family/friendship dynamic to ensure they captured those moments perfectly. After all is said and done the pictures are what you are left with. My husband and I are beyond happy with our decision to hire Brodie Ledford Photography for our wedding. To this day, whenever our wedding is mentioned, someone comments on how awesome Brodie and Dara are and what a great addition they were.

Sent on 01/06/2012

Ed · Married on 08/07/2010

Without a doubt the most professional and creative photographer we have ever dealt with. From our initial consultation to the finished product, an extraordinary value and creative result that is unmatched.

Sent on 03/08/2011

Jen · Married on 06/06/2015

Wedding was 6/6/15 at Ceresville mansion. Brodie was excellent. From the first phone call I new he was the photographer for us. He was very friendly and easy to work with. His team did a great job couldn't be happier.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2011

One of the most important decisions to make when planning your wedding is what photographer to use. It can be stressful looking for one that will take the 'type' of photos you want for an affordable price. For me and my husband, choosing Brodie Ledford Photography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. From the first point of contact, to the engagement/announcement photos, to the wedding, and then creating our album, Brodie went above (way above) and beyond our expectations!
    During our consultation, Brodie asked the right questions to gauge what we wanted. We chose a package that worked the best with our budget (which wasn't much!) and then we left it to Brodie. The photos for our wedding announcement came out perfect! We were so comfortable taking photos with him. He designed the magnets that we mailed to our guests within a week or so of our photo shoot. We received so many wonderful comments on them. We were not expecting such a quick turnaround, but greatly appreciated the efficiency and quality that Brodie produced. We knew we chose the perfect photographer.
    We had a very traditional style wedding and my husband and I didn't see each other before hand. What really impressed me about Brodie Ledford Photography, was his wife took photos of me getting ready and Brody took shots of the guys. They were able to capture everything that went on during the day to create 'our story'. They even stayed for our small cocktail reception after the ceremony (they were not paid to do so, and only asked to join as our guests) and took photos of the cake, best-man speech, first dance, and our family and friends at no charge! It was wonderful!! I'm so happy that we chose Brodie as our photographer. Our wedding day was perfect, and we have a beautiful album to show off (again, we left it to Brodie to create and put together - so many photos to choose from : ) He even hand delivered it to our home, nicely wrapped in a box for safe keeping.
    We recommend Brodie to anyone who is looking for an affordable photographer that doesn't cut corners.
    Brodie and Daria,
    Thank you so much for making our day as perfect as it was!
    Sincerely,
    Jessica and Mike Paré

Sent on 07/11/2012

Tiania · Married on 05/14/2011

Brodie was very quick to respond to any emails or questions that I sent him. He made a package that fit our budget perfectly! He & his wife did a wonderful job the entire day of our wedding. Our pictures turned our great!

Sent on 09/28/2011
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2013

This was something that I was most worried about was finding a good photographer at a decent price because this can be costly and stressful because your pictures are what you'll have forever and for your memories of your special night. This is exactly what Brodie and his team provided to us for all of the occasions that we needed him to take pictures of us for. I'm so glad that we were able to find such a great team of photographers to take care of us on our big day and on our engagement photos as well. I can't wait to see all of the pictures and he provided us with four photographers the night of our wedding for no additional cost. Brodie Ledford and his company exceeded our expectations of being our photographers and we will def. keep them in mind for future events! Thank you!

Sent on 10/24/2013