1015 Dulaney Mill Drive, Frederick, MD 21702 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About Fine Art Wedding Film

Fine Art Wedding Film is a wedding videography company based in Frederick, Maryland. Owners Desmond and Vera are a husband-and-wife team that comes from a professional film background. They specialize in using cinematic and storytelling filming styles to capture the most memorable moments of the day you say “I do.” Desmond and Vera highly value the relationships they have with couples, knowing that trust and understanding are essential when filming such an important occasion.

When working with this company, both Desmond and Vera will be at your wedding for the entire day to provide an experience that’s as seamless as possible. They bring all the necessary equipment to film your rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony activities, ceremony, and reception. You only need to decide if you would like a short film, a feature film, or a 4K feature film. In addition, Fine Art Wedding Film also has the following services available:

• Additional hours

Videos 15 Videos

33 Reviews for Fine Art Wedding Film

• I

Imaani Bridal · Getting married on 01/10/2022

Fine Art Wedding Film is simply the BEST!

The Fine Art Wedding Film team creates bridal masterpieces through their videos & wedding photos. It is also a dream to work with this team, they are very reliable, professional, fast, creative & affordable.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Getting married on 09/05/2021

They are great

I absolutely the drive and work that Desmond and Vera do! I wouldn't want to work with anyone else

Sent on 09/16/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Fine Art Wedding Film FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500.00
    Client Revisions
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download

5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Fine Art Wedding Film 2
    Wedding discount

We offer a 5 percent discount on our packages

We want to make the process of choosing packages really easy for you. For all our weddings there will be two cinematographers, Desmond & Vera. We will be there for you for the whole day, no need to worry about extra hours. All you need to choose is what you want to get at the end: a short film, a feature film or a 4k feature film.

Visit our website to find out about our packages and exclusive deals

Team of Fine Art Wedding Film

Desmond Denton

Desmond Denton

Creative director

Since a young age, I had a strong fascination with explorers, discovering new worlds, where myths and legends were told from generation to generation and ancient rituals formed part of being. What I love about weddings is that I am invited to a very sacred event to tell the story of two worlds coming together. I step into the universe of two unique people and combine what I learn about them into a highly personal cinematic wedding film.

For as long as I can remember I have always been in performance arts. From playing music in front of people to acting on stage and later producing my own feature films for cinema, there has always been something quite surreal about stepping out onto the stage, a live audience watching closely holding their breath at tense moments, shedding a tear during sad ones. It is a very special bond between artist and viewer… This same excitement and tension I feel when I hear how our artistic impression of your day brings back memories and even tears.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Vera Denton

Vera Denton

Director of Photography

For me filming a wedding is a big deal. I capture every wedding as if it is my first, my last and most important one. In short, I take a very detailed approach to filming and I am always on the lookout for better angles, creative ways and perfect lighting.

I believe that every bride deserves to be the star of her wedding. I strive to find a way to show just how gorgeous she looks and if she tells me that her left side looks better than her right, I take her word for granted and keep it top secret.

What really inspires me about my work is the magic between two people in love. Their genuine connection to each other is perhaps never more evident than on the wedding day. I am really grateful to be a witness to their genuine emotions and I feel connected to the couples we have the privilege to shoot. As they say it takes two people to tell a love story, so meet the love of my life Desmond.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 1015 Dulaney Mill Drive Frederick, MD, 21702 See on map
    + 1 240 5785109 (Phone number)
    Location of (Fine Art Wedding Film)