Fine Art Wedding Film

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

Based in Frederick, Maryland, Fine Art Wedding Film is a wedding videography company. Owners Desmond and Vera are a husband-and-wife team that comes from a professional film background. They specialize in using cinematic and storytelling filming styles to capture the most memorable moments of the day couples say “I do.” Desmond and Vera highly value the relationships they have with clients. They believe that trust and understanding are essential when filming such an important occasion.

Desmond and Vera will be at the wedding for the entire day to provide an experience that’s as seamless as possible. They bring all the necessary equipment to film your rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony activities, ceremony, and reception. Clients only need to decide if they would like a short film, a feature film, or a 4K feature film. In addition, Fine Art Wedding Film also has the following services available:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple cameras and locations
  • One-event-per-day policy
  • Willingness to travel
  • Drone footage
  • Instagram teaser
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Claudette
    Claudette P. Married on 05/21/2022

Highly Recommend

Desmond was super helpful, communicative, kind, and understanding. Highly recommend!
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn A. Married on 05/21/2022

Better Than Anything We Could’ve Hoped For

Fine Art Weddinf Film perfectly captured our special day. They were so professional and I felt like they knew exactly what they were doing and wanted to make me happy as a client. Our video turned out beautifully and I couldn’t have asked for anything better. Highly recommend.
    S Williamson Married on 04/08/2022

Fantastic Experience

Desmond and Vera were fantastic through the entire process. They were thoughtful and I could tell they were very passionate about their work. They really wanted to make it special and capture our emotions in the film.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Exclusive
Fine Art Wedding Film 2
Discount

We offer a 5 percent discount on our packages

We want to make the process of choosing packages really easy for you. For all our weddings there will be two cinematographers, Desmond & Vera. We will be there for you for the whole day, no need to worry about extra hours. All you need to choose is what you want to get at the end: a short film, a feature film or a 4k feature film.

Visit our website to find out about our packages and exclusive deals

Team

Desmond Denton
Desmond Denton
Creative director

Since a young age, I had a strong fascination with explorers, discovering new worlds, where myths and legends were told from generation to generation and ancient rituals formed part of being. What I love about weddings is that I am invited to a very sacred event to tell the story of two worlds coming together. I step into the universe of two unique people and combine what I learn about them into a highly personal cinematic wedding film.

For as long as I can remember I have always been in performance arts. From playing music in front of people to acting on stage and later producing my own feature films for cinema, there has always been something quite surreal about stepping out onto the stage, a live audience watching closely holding their breath at tense moments, shedding a tear during sad ones. It is a very special bond between artist and viewer… This same excitement and tension I feel when I hear how our artistic impression of your day brings back memories and even tears.

Vera Denton
Vera Denton
Director of Photography

For me filming a wedding is a big deal. I capture every wedding as if it is my first, my last and most important one. In short, I take a very detailed approach to filming and I am always on the lookout for better angles, creative ways and perfect lighting.

I believe that every bride deserves to be the star of her wedding. I strive to find a way to show just how gorgeous she looks and if she tells me that her left side looks better than her right, I take her word for granted and keep it top secret.

What really inspires me about my work is the magic between two people in love. Their genuine connection to each other is perhaps never more evident than on the wedding day. I am really grateful to be a witness to their genuine emotions and I feel connected to the couples we have the privilege to shoot. As they say it takes two people to tell a love story, so meet the love of my life Desmond.

1015 Dulaney Mill Drive Frederick, MD, 21702
+ 1 240 439 5962
Location of (Fine Art Wedding Film)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding