Spunky Spirits

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

I used Spunky Spirits for a destination wedding with 70 people because my wedding coordinator recommended this company. It was absolutely fantastic! I was afraid that not enough alcohol would be purchased but it was MORE than enough and it couldn't have gone better! The bartender was very quick and got everyone what they wanted. Their setup is small enough that it didn't take up too much space in my already small venue. I would definitely recommend this company also for great service and great value!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Spunky Spirits was a great addition to our wedding! Our main contacts were Lori and Berklee, who were both so nice. They were very flexible about what types of alcohol we wanted and their prices cannot be beat. The day of the wedding our bartenders were incredibly friendly and we had plenty of absolutely delicious cocktails! All our guests had such a good time. Thank you!

Recently Married

Lori helped me have an awesome party--I had a cocktail hour with different drinks and different location but there was no issues setting that up/making sure drinks were always available. The bartenders were friendly and per my friends made some yummy drinks!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

SpunkySpirits handled my "group" very well at Karnes Stables. Dan the Bartendar, from what I heard handled "the few special ones" with grace! I could not be more pleased, with the services and professionalism that was provided on my day. Will be recommending SpunkySpirits for altnerate parties, if I can. Thank you Julie as well for all you kind words and giggles.

Services Used: Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I are so glad that we had Spunky Spirits serve at our wedding reception! Lori was a pleasure to work with and consulted easily via phone and email. We were able to customize our alcohol (as I preferred some Jamaican rum) and we also had a signature drink, along with some wine. The bartender that served at the reception was friendly and professional. We got so many compliments on the signature drink and the bubbling Moscato :) Thank you all again for your excellent service!

1+ year ago

Lori was so kind and really easy to work with, I loved their service as did the rest of my guests. I couldn't be more pleased with the service at the wedding. They offered so many different options and I chose to purchase some items myself and they told me a list of what I'd need! =) A few times I had to email more than once because I didn't hear from her. But she was always quick to reply after that and she was always more than helpful so I didn't mind much. I just wanted to be sure she did get my emails. I'm very impressed and will use them for any future parties/events!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

A great company with a great idea: bartenders-for-hire who pour from alcohol that we bought ourselves. As the bride, I didn’t get to the bar too often - though I know Berkeley, our lovely bartender successfully served up our guests throughout the night. She was very sweet, and when we sat down to eat dinner, she came over with the drinks that we had requested through our coordinator ahead of time. As we were getting ready to do our sparkler exit, she discreetly and kindly asked who was responsible for payment - we had simply forgotten and grabbed our checkbook, and were happy that she was both assertive and discreet in that moment, waiting until our guests were out of earshot. Owner Lori is an excellent judge of character and we had a great experience with this company.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Spunky Spirits is a great deal, and Lori is wonderful to work with. Our guests never had to wait long for drinks. We were happy overall with our service, with a couple of complaints. First, a display menu had been included in the price to show guests what was available to order, but we never saw that (I had even specifically asked about it prior to the wedding, and Lori assured me we would have one that matched our wedding colors and theme). As a result, many guests did not know that we had margaritas as a signature drink. Second, we ran out of beer pretty soon after the cocktail hour, and one of the bartenders had to collect money from us to go purchase more. Perhaps our guests just drank a lot more than what is typical, but still, when we had requested enough for 5 hours and it only lasted 1.5, that's pretty surprising. In the grand scheme of things, none of this was a big deal, and we still thought Spunky did a nice job overall.

Rebecca
06/07/2013

Let me say..I hired Spunky Spirits at the last minute for our wedding and I am so glad that I did! They did an awesome job!! Lori is awesome and our bartender Berklee was awesome! I recommend their party pals also, very helpful!!! I will definitely be using them for parties in the future!!!

4.7

We have nothing but good things to say about Spunky Spirits! We spoke mostly with Lori prewedding to determine what kinds of alcohol, how much, signature drinks, etc, and she was incredibly helpful. Our venue was trying to book Spunky Spirits for us, but were overcharging us by over 30%! Once we spoke to Lori, she helped us get everything squared away so we could go through her directly instead of getting ripped off by the venue. Ashley was our bartender, and she was awesome. They will shop for the booze for you and they will even return what you didn't use and give you the money back so it's not a waste. I highly recommend them for any event!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Spunky Spirits took care of all of our bar needs. All we had to do was buy the liquor (they will do that for you too if you want) and they took care of everything else. Ashley was a great bartender, all our guests loved her.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I contacted Lori @ Spunky Spirits last minute and she was great from beginning to end. I had never dealt with a bartending service but she was extremely helpful and walked me through the entire process even helping me with our signature drink! The bartender was fantastic and my guests loved her! We had a fully stocked bar and got to keep the leftover stock which was perfect since we had a lot of out of state guests all staying with us at the same resort =o) I highly recommend Spunky Spirits! Thanks Lori!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Lori was great! She is laid back, which can be a good thing when you're a stressed bride :). So sometimes she might not be as prompt with getting back to you. However, you shouldn't worry she has everything under control. She had such a great set-up at the wedding. I will say it was the most professional mobile bar set-up I have ever seen. I was very pleased when I walked into my reception. She was very professional and her drinks weren't weak. :) I love how she works in that you buy your own liquor and then you pay a fee per person. It was very affordable. Also whatever she doesn't use you keep. She and I chose a menu and we had themed drinks served. In addition she can make whatever people want. If you want to have more control on what type of drinks are served at your wedding without breaking the bank I would definitely recommend Spunk Spirits. We had a great time at my reception and everyone was happy with the drinks.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Spunky Spirits is the way to go if you want liability insurance in case somebody is stupid and drunk, great costumer service, and inexpensive. Lori took the time out of her busy schedule to meet with us and listening to the ever ending phone calls from me, she was so accomidating. The bartender actually gave us the open bottles and we put the liquor in water bottles and brought them on our cruise!! :) Thanks Lori, your great personality and work ethic really shines through in your work, thank our bartender for an aweasome night!

Services Used: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

We used Spunky Spirits for our bartending services. I researched a plethora of options for bartending at our reception with the goal in mind of containing costs. Spunky Spirits was much cheaper than using the bartender provided with our caterer. Lori was knowledgeable about all aspects - drinks, types of alcohol, stock costs, personnel needed for the number of guests, etc. Lori also came equipped with EVERYTHING she needed for a well stocked, professional, functional, and good looking bar. Not to mention, she was personable and was a great addition to our wedding reception!

Jen
06/05/2010

Wow! Spunky Spirits is amazing! Our bartender Keith was awesome. Everyone loved them, and I highly recommend their services! Our site required a professional bartender or for us to purchase wedding insurance if alcohol was to be served. It was more affordable to go with Spunky then having to get the insurance. Spunky was our solution! They did a great job and were very friendly and helpful to all of our guests. We also appreciate their flexibility in allowing us to purchase the softdrinks, alcohol, and supplies from Sams. Thanks again!