Creme de la Creme Bartenders Reviews

12 | Baltimore, MD

12 Reviews for Creme de la Creme Bartenders

Sharon · Married on 06/14/2019

Excellent Service

Jaxi and her staff were excellent! LoLo was their for everything that we needed. She went above and beyond. She worked with our day of planner to get everything set up. She was focused on making everything perfect for our day.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Becca · Married on 12/22/2018

Social/Outreach Co-manager

Tassia and Britney are an amazing team! We absolutely adore working with them for our branded corporate events! They are so responsive and are extremely flexible with last minute changes. They go above and beyond for their clients and are so creative in their planning! I would highly recommend using them for your next event!

Sent on 01/25/2019

H · Married on 09/02/2018

Creme de la Creme was great to work with! We are very happy with their service at our wedding. They are made special cocktail drinks and even brought their own signs to showcase the drinks. We also ordered coffee and tea service. They kept the drinks flowing and made the event memorable. I would highly recommend Creme de la Creme for any event.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Allyson · Married on 05/12/2018

We were so happy we came across Creme de la Creme to hire as bartenders for our wedding! They were professional and responsive from the beginning. They came up with some delicious signature cocktails that added a special touch and our guests loved them! The bartenders were quick, kind, and super fun! Overall we had a great experience with Creme de la Creme Bartenders!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Kellie · Married on 04/07/2018

We booked Creme de la Creme Bartenders for my daughter's first birthday party and it was such a good decision! They were extremely pleasant, organized and made great cocktails! They helped me create a custom cocktail menu and made sure that the details were carried through - straws, tablecloths etc to match our theme. They arrived early to set up and even helped with clean up throughout the evening. I would certainly use them again for another party.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Creme de la Creme Bartenders's reply:

Thank you Kellie ! We so enjoyed delivering the Creme de la Creme experience to you and your special guests. CHEERS!

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2017

Creme de la Creme bartended for my wedding and I was incredibly pleased! From the beginning, Tassia was communicative and helpful, and Jaxi was an excellent bartender at the wedding. She was professional, but not stuffy, and was great at helping us pack up afterwards. The specialty cocktails (based upon our favorite liquor) they made for us were great and we received many compliment throughout the evening. I would highly recommend Creme de la Creme!

Sent on 10/13/2017

We had a nontraditional wedding in that we hosted a cocktail-style party at my parents' house after a small courthouse ceremony. Creme de la creme was so easy to work with from setting up our signature cocktails to providing bilingual bartenders for our foreign guests! The two bartenders who served our event were professional and fun and we couldn't have asked for a better bartending service. Thanks!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Juliana · Married on 04/20/2017

I attended a happy hour hosted and served by Creme de la Creme ...it was so much fun. Not only were the ladies all beautiful but they were professional and friendly ! The drinks were on point as well! I will definitely be using them for my in house events!

Daishel · Married on 02/06/2017

I absolutey love these ladys... Creme de la creme is like a 1 stop shop for all your wedding needs... They go so far beyond expectations... Definitely would refer and recommend them for all of my friends future weddings.

Sent on 02/03/2017

Kendra · Married on 12/30/2016

Creme de la Creme is truly the best of the best. From the moment I booked them they were so helpful. They really went above and beyond to make sure my day was perfect, even doing tasks I would assume are outside of their "job description." The drinks were so bomb and the ladies were sooooo friendly. I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/02/2017

I would book them again! Literally the best service, weddings can be stressful they alleviated a lot of worries, and were so professional!

Sent on 02/01/2017

I absolutely lovedddddd creme dela creme bartenders very professional young lady's, literally was the life of the party. I will never use another bartending service EVER. Thanks again ladies for your elite services