Chugach Peaks Photography

Anchorage, AK View map Visit website
$3,300 Most Popular Price

$3,300 Most Popular Price

Chugach Peaks Photography is a team of wedding photographers based in Anchorage, Alaska. With diverse photography backgrounds, this group is versatile and uses a friendly, unobtrusive approach when documenting special moments. They edit photos without using any gimmicks, special effects, or filters. This is to ensure that their clients receive a collection of images true to their unforgettable celebration.

Experience

The team at Chugach Peaks Photography has covered many wedding celebrations since its founding in 2006. They feel honored to be a part of their client's big days and strive to record them in a way that is unique to their love stories. Though specializing in contemporary and photojournalistic styles, these professionals can adapt their techniques to best suit your ideas.

This team can help soon-to-wed couples look for the ideal photoshoot location. They also provide vendor recommendations, help plan out wedding timelines, and suggest activities for couples and guests. Their photography services and items include, but are not limited to:

• High-resolution images
  • Engagement sessions
  • Multiple-location recording
  • Albums
  • Digital downloads
  • Proofs

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,300

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Steve L. Married on 07/01/2022

Best experience ever!

My wife and I got married on Knik glacier with Joe as the photographer. He over exceeded our expectations and we trusted him with all of his recommendations with places to go to. When we were booking with him, he always answered/responded immediately and provided detail about the wedding day and things to do in Alaska in general. He took his time and genuinely wanted us to experience the best of Alaska. We got married on the glacier, flew to the mountains and then the ice wall. He gave us background on the glacier by explaining the history and made it also feel like it was a tour. He captured every moment beautifully and gave us advice on how to pose. He was truly an amazing person to work with and I trust him with anyone’s wedding day.
    Lauren S. Married on 06/14/2022

The best photographers in Alaska!

My husband and I booked an all day helicopter and photography package, if you are going to book with Chugach Peaks Photography book as much time as you can!! Seriously, they take you to the most amazing mind blowing locations. Joe is incredibly kind, Knowledgeable, and funny! He knew where all the best spots are and is amazing at making the whole experience fun and enjoyable. He even showed us some of the photos he got along the way and he has some serious talent. The photos were I incredible!!

Our pilot was also amazing! Her name is Savannah and she flew the helicopter super smooth, I tend to get motion sickness from boats and planes but not on this ride! She was incredibly kind and knowledgeable as well. She helped me carry my bouquet and was so attentive to me! I am so grateful I got to meet these two wonderful people and I am so excited to see our beautiful wedding photos!
    Sydney P. Married on 09/12/2021

Above & Beyond

Joe from Chugach Peaks,
    I cannot thank you enough for photographing our wedding. You were so personable, friendly, and made us completely comfortable. I am so happy you were just as optimistic as we were about the weather. The wind and rain just made it that much more special in our eyes. Thank you for capturing all of the beautiful raw emotions of not only Cole and I, but our friends and family. We are in love with all of these photos! We are so thankful we'll be able to relive that day through these photos forever. Lets talk about that turn around, less than 4 weeks, I am stunned. I was fully anticipating 8 weeks minimum after that crazy summer. I was in disbelief when I got your email last night. You've gone above and beyond. We're going to look at the album options and turn in the questionnaire. We will definitely be booking with you again if we need any photography and recommending you highly to people we know.
    Thank you again for a spectacular experience and service.

Sincerely,
    Sydney Kenney

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Alaska Heavenly Lodge Alaska Heavenly Lodge Park & Outdoor Weddings

Chugach Peaks Photography is an amazing group of talented photographers! Each representative that has worked on the property, has become intimately knowledgable with the grounds, the natural and artificial environment, and ofcourse the images each couple is looking for to represent their big day! Every time Alaska Heavenly Lodge suggests Chugach Peaks to our couples, they walk away happy and with incredible photos.

Uptown Blossoms Uptown Blossoms Wedding Florists

Superlative and experienced creative photographers.

NewCity Entertainment NewCity Entertainment Wedding DJs

Chugach Peaks is by far my favorite vendor to work with… Every single member of their team is efficient and familiar with wedding vendor etiquette and protocol… They are mindful of timelines and always help out where they can to ensure that the Bride is taken care of… On top of these great things they capture the most incredible images I have ever seen… I have had the opportunity to work with Joe C, Josh M, Jonathan, and Ralph over the years and every experience has been excellent! Keep doing what you are doing because you are doing everything right!!!

Anchorage, Alaska Anchorage, AK, 99516
9073019400
Location of (Chugach Peaks Photography)

Other vendors in Anchorage for your wedding