Uptown Blossoms

Anchorage, AK View map

$2,500 Typical Price

Weddings by Uptown Blossoms is a planning and full service floral boutique. Uptown Blossoms is a creative, upscale, full service florist in the Anchorage area. Now specializing in wedding planning and custom florals.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$30

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$300

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

1 User photo

Susan Married on 09/02/2017
    I had the most incredible flowers for my wedding on 9/2/17. The colors, design, variety, freshness, quality were all a 10+ rating. I was totally blown away with everything they did and
    it made my wedding look amazing! I had so many guests say how beautiful the flowers were! Hope and her team delivered and set up and it looked spectactular! The flowers lasted over a week after the wedding also so my family and I got to continue enjoying them way beyond what I expected. I highly recommend them.

Uptown Blossoms's reply:

thank you Susan for the wonderful review. The picture is great also. We would love to see more photos to put on our facebook or website for future brides. Thanks again for being so wonderful. Congratulations.

Hope Hestand AIFD,CFD
    Morgan Married on 07/23/2016
    I have nothing but good things to say about Uptown Blossoms! I have always loved their creative floral arrangements so I decided they would be the perfect place to make my wedding bouquets. Hope, the owner, was absolutely AMAZING through the whole process! We had two pre-wedding appointments and a long email stream to discuss my thoughts and ideas. Hope was quick to respond and very communicative throughout the whole process. And she took a very loose idea from my brain and turned it into something magical. She also designed a live flower clip for my hair and flower collar for my dog! Honestly, if you are looking for a wedding florist, stop and go to Uptown Blossoms! I can promise you that you will be happy that you did :)

Uptown Blossoms's reply:

Thank you so much again for your review. You were so wonderful to work with as well. I hope your anniversary coming this summer is spectacular.

Hope
    Allison Married on 07/13/2016
    Their flowers are amazing and of great value. They deliver fast and their customer service is amazing.

Uptown Blossoms's reply:

Thank you Allison, sorry that I didn't respond right away. We really appreciate the wonderful review.

Hope

Real Weddings

• Maile & Keenan
    112 photos · 08/17/2019

Alyeska Resort Alyeska Resort Hotel Weddings

Hope and Uptown Blossoms create masterpieces and deliver exceptional service. Their arrangements can transform any space. Do not hesitate to book Uptown Blossoms for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Alaska Luxury Adventures Alaska Luxury Adventures Mansion Weddings

Uptown Blossoms creates such beautiful arrangements. They are out of Anchorage but traveled to Homer and did a fabulous job.

La Boum Events La Boum Events Wedding Planners

Uptown Blossoms is very detail oriented and provides perfect flowers and service, each and every time. This is a vendor I know I can count on to provide quality flowers and decor! Highly recommend!

242 W 34th Ave Anchorage, 99503
Location of (Uptown Blossoms)

Other vendors in Anchorage for your wedding