P.O. Box 244203, Anchorage, AK 99524 Map · Phone number

About Five Star Entertainment

Five Star Entertainment is a professional DJ entertainment company in Anchorage, Alaska, that promises to make sure your wedding and reception are what you’ve always dreamed of. They do their best to ensure that the music is appropriate for your group. They’re willing to make all the necessary announcements to keep the wedding timeline flowing while also providing the customizations you requested.

Five Star Entertainment can play country, electronic, hip hop, international, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B, soul, and rock music. They’ve been providing DJ services for over two decades, fostering trust and responsibility with all their clients. Couples can choose from a selection of services, including backdrops, decorative LED room lighting, slideshow equipment, and a sound/PA system.

photo b 3 51 85529
Dance floor
photo b 3 51 85529

13 Reviews for Five Star Entertainment

Rebecca · Married on 12/17/2017

Shawn Williams was a great DJ. He carried the evening for our 50th wedding anniversary party. Creative, fun, spontaneous. Highly recommend Five Star Entertainment for any celebration . Our guests had a blast. Wouldnt have changed a thing.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Michele · Married on 07/25/2015

When I was planning my wedding I already knew who I wanted to be our DJ, and it was Shawn Williams, owner of Five Star Entertainment. I've been to many great weddings and some not so entertaining weddings and the common denominator for the great ones was Five Star. You should expect to drop a chunk of change to get Mr. Williams "on demand", although he does have other impeccable staff (but I recommend you go with Shawn) at a less expensive rate. During my wedding, there was nev

Sent on 08/11/2015

I hired Shawn for a family member's wedding and it was the best contribution to the wedding I could have made. He picked up the slack for the other vendors, kept everything on time, and got my entire family out on the dance floor. We all had a blast! Also, his room lighting was amazing! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 03/04/2014

Five Star Entertainment FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Castle Ministries
    Castle Ministries Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Five Star Entertainment on several occasions. They are always very professional and do an outstanding job. They have the complete package of visual and audio components to dazzle the senses. I highly recommend them.

• Uptown Blossoms
    Uptown Blossoms Wedding Florists

You will be pleased and impressed with your choice for wedding entertainment!

• Superstar Pastry Design
    Superstar Pastry Design Wedding Cakes

The best in the business - I used them for my own wedding too!

• P.O. Box 244203 Anchorage, AK, 99524 See on map