Alaska Professional Entertainment

7362 W. Parks Hwy #472, Anchorage, AK 99654 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Alaska Professional Entertainment

Discover how Alaska’s Most Experienced Wedding Entertainment Specialists Can Make Your Wedding Day Unique, Romantic and most of all Fun!

Congratulations on your engagement and welcome to APE Entertainment Weddings. Your wedding is a once in a lifetime event and and your entertainment plays a big role in the success that we take very seriously. Our staff has the expertise to help you create an unforgettable, fun, and unique wedding celebration that truly reflects your style and personality. Our music collection is endless, sound systems are BOSE, lighting is breathless and entertainer’s are highly skilled at creating a smooth fun celebration of love and memories. You will receive personalized attention with creative ideas to help make your celebration one you and your guests will never forget! Check our availability now to schedule a free no obligation visit with one of our wedding entertainment specialist’s and discover why APE Entertainment has the reputation as being The Best in the Wedding Business!!!

Contact us today at 907-563-6553 or E-Mail: info@gowithape.com

Buffet table

• Videos 1

18 Reviews for Alaska Professional Entertainment

Holly · Married on 03/10/2018

Eric was the best! He had great ideas on games for my wedding that made my wedding fun.The guests loved the energy he brought to our wedding. He was on top of everything. I ran about 45 minutes late for my wedding and he totally kept the guests entertained until I got there. I will definitely refer hi. To anyone.

• J&S Hernandez

Jaclyn · Married on 08/19/2017

Absolutely best possible experience, if I could give them more stars I would.

I had first seen APE in action at a friends wedding in Nome. I was stunned at how well the sound was placed around this outdoor hillside venue, and how Eric the MC was able to seamlessly move the ceremony and reception along. I knew then that this was the company I needed to have for my wedding.

Eric was diligent in building a realistic timeline for our wedding, and gave us useful tips along the way regarding set up, music options, right down to estimating the amount of time our speeches, special dances, and cake cutting would take.

When it came down to "day of" execution, it went off without a hitch. Didn't have to approach Eric all night, it was like he read my mind and when it came time to go onto the next thing he gave my husband and I a heads up to get ready. He even had a mirrored wall that went in front of his DJ booth that practically made his equipment invisible. It was great for my photographer because she could take pictures from any angle and not have to worry about getting any of it in the back ground. The sound quality was heard and not seen. The speakers were so well placed through the venue that I don't think I saw a single speaker the whole evening. It was great to know that somebody else was just as invested in the turnout of our wedding as we were.

I would absolutely recommend Eric and Alaska Professional Entertainment for any company, or personal event. I know this will not be the last time we work together!

Carolyn · Married on 06/20/2017

Everything went so smoothly with our wedding, I am very happy to have booked APE! Eric and Logan showed up early, set up was a breeze, the microphones worked perfectly, and everyone loved dancing to the music played. I especially liked the consultation prior to the wedding, as I had a few songs I really wanted but was unsure of the rest. We were able to map out the ceremony and reception with minimal fuss, and the wedding day went smoothly. A friend also recorded a special piece for my walk down the aisle and it was simple to add to our wedding song list - you want it played, they will totally do it! Would highly recommend to anyone getting married, especially if you are unsure what you need at the wedding or you feel overwhelmed. APE made it great!

Award

Alaska Professional Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Don Pitcher Photography
    Don Pitcher Photography Wedding Photographers

I always enjoy photographing weddings when Alaska Professional Entertainment is involved. Martin James has the latest lighting, software, and sound systems, and his quick wit and charm make everyone comfortable. He really knows how to pick the right music for every occasion and keeps the party going. You'll be very happy working with APE.

• Anchorage, 99501 See on map