Design VUs by Nyika

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Package Price

Based in Kingston, Jamaica, Design VUs by Nyika is an accomplished planning company perfect for couples planning destination weddings in the Caribbean. Nyika Taylor leads the business, an experienced planner known for their creative and detail-oriented approach. With your vision in mind, Nyika and the team will endeavor to ensure that you enjoy the wedding of your dreams.

The team at Design VUs by Nyika can plan every stage of your once-in-a-lifetime occasion, from rehearsal dinner to reception. Whether you require a full-service package or just coordination services for your big day, these professionals have you covered. They happily welcome soon-to-be newlyweds from all walks of life, able to serve both religious and non-religious weddings. A variety of services is on offer, including:

• Consultations
  • Budget analysis
  • Creation of to-do lists
  • Venue and vendor selection
  • Event design
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Tammy J. Married on 05/21/2022

Dream come through!

#Awesome is the only word I can think of to describe Nyika. I was sold from our initial conversation. The most important thing is for you to trust your wedding planner. I knew our wedding would have been good BUT with my vision, Nyika's creative mind and her dream team (Big Up Rose the florist) we were blown away when we walked into our venue. The entire setting exceeded our expectations.

Nyika was tasked with full planning and she did EVERYTHING! We basically showed up for the wedding NO CAP! She was always reachable, super easy to talk to. Felt like I knew her all my life and I legit met her the eve of the wedding.
    Thank you Design VUs by Nyika for the BEST Wedding experience. 10/10 will always recommend! We are forever grateful!

Toni-Ann Married on 12/18/2021

If You Can Dream It, They Will Deliver It

Nyika and her team are the absolute best at what they do. When I first reached out to Nyika, she was very responsive and professional. That was a good sign. I shared with her the vision that I had for my wedding and she was quick in sending me sample pictures of rentals available that would match my theme. She captured everything AND MORE that I envisioned for my big day. It was absolutely perfect. It was beyond anything I could've ever imagined.

Along with being the decorator, she was extremely helpful in the planning process. She walked me through everything that needed to be ready for the day. Again, I don't know what I'd do without her!

Many thanks to you and your team for all that you did. My husband and I are extremely grateful! We would choose you over and over again.

Design VUs by Nyika's reply:

Thanks ap much for your kind words Toni it was an absolute pleasure working with you both,with such warm hearts and kind personality it pushed us to do more than want we initially planned for you.
    Thanks for choosing us for your big day and welcome to the Design VUs family.
    Russchanie Married on 11/16/2021

Exceptional

Excellent customer service, pay attention to details. By far the best at what she does! Highly recommend.

Design VUs by Nyika's reply:

Thank you Russchanie you were such an awesome bride to work with,all the best to you and your Husband.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Design VUs by Nyika 1
Exclusive

Kingston Kingston, JM, JM 0000Z
Location of (Design VUs by Nyika)

Other vendors in Jamaica for your wedding