St Catherine, Portmore, JM 1876 Map · Phone number

About DJ Kofie

DJ Kofie is a wedding DJ based in Portmore, Jamaica. This fun and energetic DJ has extensive experience with weddings and other parties, paying attention to detail in order to give your dance floor a vibrant atmosphere. This DJ will ensure that you and your guests have a time to remember.

Consultation, sound/PA system, and microphones come with every DJ Kofie wedding service. MCing, dance floor lighting, and uplighting are also available. DJ Kofie specializes in music such as club, electronic, hip-hop, international, oldies, pop, R&B, and soul, and can offer choreography dance services for your big entrance. In addition to weddings, DJ Kofie is also available as a DJ and MC for other events. These include club nights and parties.

dsc 0035 1 1 51 1041179

14 Reviews for DJ Kofie

1 User photo

DJ Kofie 1

Andrenette Romans · Married on 09/01/2019

FANTASTIC!!!!! We looked into many DJs and was more than satisfied with our selection!

DJ Kofie surpassed our expectations! He is professional, extremely knowledgeable and most importantly he takes the time to know his audience. I highly recommend his service and will most definitely be using him for future events.

Sent on 09/09/2019

DJ Kofie's reply:

It was my pleasure serving you the awesome sauce of entertainment Mrs Romans. Thanks much for your kind words. I enjoyed every moment of your momentous day. Looking forward to partying with you and your family again...

Joelle · Married on 08/25/2019

Awesome DJ!

DJ Kofie is absolutely fantastic at what he does. He is extremely responsive, professional and energetic. He truly listens to the type of music you want and plays it. He is on time and his set up is absolutely beautiful. He also provides uplighting at an affordable cost too!

He gets your guests moving, and best believe he'll sometimes be dancing in the middle as well. I got married in July 2019, and the dance session of my wedding was the best part to me. If you want to choose a DJ who will not add stress to your day, choose DJ Kofie, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/10/2019
    DJ Kofie 2
  • W

Wendy-Ann Davis · Married on 08/24/2019

DJ Kofie is the boss!!!!!

DJ Kofie was fabulous from the first day we talked over the phone. His enthusiasm, passion and drive could be felt immediately. The wedding however was even better. To say the least, it was perfect. My MC flunked on me 2 days before my wedding and the replacement he sent was no good. Kofie realised my dilemma and took over the MC services. He was now my DJ and MC all in one and made my day more than a dream come true. Its now 3 weeks later and my guest still talking about Kofie.

I would recommend Kofie a million times more. Very professional and gives more than expected.

Thank you Kofie.

Sent on 09/09/2019

DJ Kofie FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 950.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 550.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, MC