St Catherine, Portmore, JM 1876 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About DJ Kofie

DJ Kofie is a wedding DJ based in Portmore, Jamaica. This fun and energetic DJ has extensive experience with weddings and other parties, paying attention to detailS in order to give your dance floor a vibrant atmosphere. This DJ will ensure that you and your guests have a time to remember.

Consultation, Sound/PA System microphones come with every DJ Kofie wedding service. MCing, Dancefloor Lighting, and Uplighting are also available. DJ Kofie specializes in music such as club, electronic, hip-hop, international, oldies, pop, R&B, and soul, and can offer choreography dance services for your big entrance. In addition to weddings, DJ Kofie is also available as a DJ and MC for other events. These include club nights and parties.

• BIG J ENTERTAINMENT

21 Reviews for DJ Kofie

• Channie

Channie Gold · Married on 12/31/2019

Book Him Already!

DJ Kofie had my mother with her aching foot trying to learn the latest dance moves! When we the very-tired couple decided to close the dance floor many of our guests were complaining that they were not ready to go home. DJ Kofie, thank you for contributing positively to one of our happiest memory and to the couples reading this review just book him already! It is the one vendor decision you will not regret.

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 12/29/2019

Epic and high energy!

The music at our wedding was fantastic! It was the right balance of songs we requested and for those we didn't have special selection for,how Dj Kofie improvise it was spot on and definetly kept the ambiance on a high energy paste. If your worried about how versatile he is? Stop! He will have you skanking til a morning then have you a bounce like a genna after lol. And the icing on the cake is its good to have a Dj that great but when the Dj come with uplights that no normal...our reception space was at awww thanks to his touch. Is your event tomorrow? Next week? What are you waiting for he is your go-to-dj you will thank me later. And thanks again Dj kofie it was a pleasure having you as our Dj.

Sent on 01/24/2020

DJ Kofie's reply:

I’m happy to know you enjoyed the services we offered. Your entrance video has been making our Instagram page well active. Thanks for choosing us. You were very easy to work with. Congrats again:
  • Grace

Grace Willis · Married on 11/24/2019

Would hire again -for the anniversary party?

What can I say about DJ Kofie? Well let’s say I had solicited several other DJ/emcee services and they were either slow to respond, had ridiculous prices and wanted to get payment before providing consultations etc. or just didn't seem able to connect with the requirements. Then came DJ Kofie. Working with him was smooth; he responded promptly to my questions, was available for conference calls to discuss the proposed playlist and spent time to understand the expectations for the pace and mood of music to be played -including the must haves vs. nice to have songs. On the day, he was able to seamlessly multitask as emcee and DJ and coordinate a smooth transition from a live band that played the initial portion of the ceremony. Noteworthy is that he took the time to familiarize himself with the venue so we could align on a setup location and on the big day when the event lagged behind the initially planned timeline, DJ Kofie was innovative and able to still entertain the guests, meet requirements regarding must have songs to play at critical moments example 1st dance last dance garter removal belt and throw in a surprise during the cake cutting ceremony. I would recommend that DJ Kofie in the near future is able to accept credit card or PayPal payments as these additional payment options would facilitate a seamless sign off. Would hire again for another event -perhaps our anniversary party.

Sent on 12/14/2019

DJ Kofie's reply:

From the point of contact I could tell that Grace is a very detailed person. She knew exactly what she wanted and Im happy I was able to delivered exceptional services. Congratulations Grace. It was my pleasure. Thanks for choosing DJKofie876.

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJ Kofie FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1200
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1750
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 550
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    International
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting