DJ Kofie Reviews

DJ Kofie 5
DJ Kofie 6
DJ Kofie 7

E · Married on 09/19/2019

DjKofie the DJ with charisma he is a must for any succesful destination wedding!

Dj Kofie was excellent . He was easy to work with and he asked me what I invisioned for my wedding. I wanted my guest engaged at all times. We worked together to pick songs that my groom and I liked. He was very professional and provided us with a worksheet that gave him an idea of our guest and the type of wedding reception that would appeal to all our guest. Dj Kofie did not disappoint us, he was lively and entertaining. Many of my guest and even the hotel staff told me it was the best wedding they have ever attended. Trust me if you want to have your guest smiling anf partying all night long go with Dj Kofie. The go to Dj for your destination wedding! P.s he also played our selected music for our ceremony which set the perfect mood for the ceremony.

Sent on 09/29/2019
    DJ Kofie 13
    DJ Kofie 14
    DJ Kofie 15

Andrenette Romans · Married on 09/01/2019

FANTASTIC!!!!! We looked into many DJs and was more than satisfied with our selection!

DJ Kofie surpassed our expectations! He is professional, extremely knowledgeable and most importantly he takes the time to know his audience. I highly recommend his service and will most definitely be using him for future events.

DJ Kofie's reply:

It was my pleasure serving you the awesome sauce of entertainment Mrs Romans. Thanks much for your kind words. I enjoyed every moment of your momentous day. Looking forward to partying with you and your family again...

Joelle · Married on 08/25/2019

Awesome DJ!

DJ Kofie is absolutely fantastic at what he does. He is extremely responsive, professional and energetic. He truly listens to the type of music you want and plays it. He is on time and his set up is absolutely beautiful. He also provides uplighting at an affordable cost too!

He gets your guests moving, and best believe he'll sometimes be dancing in the middle as well. I got married in July 2019, and the dance session of my wedding was the best part to me. If you want to choose a DJ who will not add stress to your day, choose DJ Kofie, you won't be disappointed.

DJ Kofie 16
  • W

Wendy-Ann Davis · Married on 08/24/2019

DJ Kofie is the boss!!!!!

DJ Kofie was fabulous from the first day we talked over the phone. His enthusiasm, passion and drive could be felt immediately. The wedding however was even better. To say the least, it was perfect. My MC flunked on me 2 days before my wedding and the replacement he sent was no good. Kofie realised my dilemma and took over the MC services. He was now my DJ and MC all in one and made my day more than a dream come true. Its now 3 weeks later and my guest still talking about Kofie.

I would recommend Kofie a million times more. Very professional and gives more than expected.

Thank you Kofie.

• Danielle

Danielle Walker · Married on 08/11/2019

Mr &Mrs Ingram

Dj Kofie is the Go To Dj!!! He is very professional, easy to reach and you can trust that he will deliver. I had fun at my wedding, the dance floor was lit, he joined in and was full of energy. P.S. u may want to hit the gym before your event as he is full of vibes and will keep you moving for the entire night. The set up of his booth and up lights were amazing and added to the overall elegance of my wedding. He is definitely the Dj you should hire for your event... you won't be disappointed. Nuff love and respect Kofie 😊

• Karen

Karen Blair · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing loved every minute of it, pure fun from start to finish

DJ khofi was excellent, his presentation was as advertised, his selections were on point and the quality of the sound was awesome. Song selections were 100% satisfactory. If you want your event to be memorable, enjoyable and successful DJ Khofi is the choice.

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Y

Yanique Maxwell · Married on 06/22/2019

Mrs Forrest

Communication with Kofie was very straight forward and easy, he was very easy in understanding what music genre we wanted and how to execute it on the day to make sure it was an unforgettable and memorable night not only for us but our friends and family.
    Kofie’s whole set and Dj booth was up to date and made it’s own unique look, which added statement to our wedding and you could also expect him to go the extra mile for you.
    I highly recommend as he has something for everyone, he also has up lighting if you would like something extra to your day.

Lincoln Mills · Married on 04/20/2019

High energy, interactive, intelligent, fun, beyond experience, add a great vibe wherever he plays. He’s really the #gotodj

He’s simply one of the best to ever do it...

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 04/20/2019

Lifetime experience

energetic, professionalism, on point, and understand my demands. DJ kofie rescued me from a long struggle of finding the right DJ he was the light of the party and no doubt recommend him for all your event.

Truedian · Married on 04/07/2019

Wedding DJ

We had an AMAZING experience with Kofie, one we will never forget. Even today whenever someone mention our wedding they would ask, "weh di big bad DJ name again? The man bad man, him full a vibes!" (loool)

Everything was a smooth sail, from start to finish...he was very responsive to emails, diligent in getting the task done and was most definitely the BEST person we could have chosen to celebrate our BIG DAY!
    He comes highly recommended by us, and will definitely be used for our upcoming events. Don't hesitate to contact him, we assure you that you will not be disappointed.
    He went above and beyond for us, I am sure he will do the same for you.

Nuff love and respect Kofie, our GoToDJ...all the best!

Sent on 09/19/2019
    DJ Kofie 21
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 03/23/2019

Mattheson Wedding

Dj Kofie is simply amazing! It was by complete fluke that I found him on IG. I was searching for Dj’s in Jamaica and came across his page. I viewed a few videos of him live in action and immediately knew he was our guy! And let me tell you, from the initial point of contact, he more then exceeded our expectations. He even went above and beyond by capturing some special moments for us on his phone and sending us the footage after our event was all said and done! He had every single one of our wedding guests enjoying themselves to the fullest! I highly recommend him....you will not be disappointed!

• Musical

Musical Surgery · Married on 02/23/2019

The best wedding DJ I’ve ever met

You absolutely smashed it!!! Great communication, Punctual and well organised, Your music selection was awesome.
    Thank you so so much!
    We loved it.”

Murdock-Mccleary · Married on 01/01/2019

Our wedding was turnt up. this DJ has every song there is...I swear every word that came out of the MCs mouth he had a song to back it up.

turnt up I Recommend his service to anyone

Sent on 01/29/2019

DJ Kofie's reply:

Awww thanks so much Mrs. Murdock-McCleary... Your day was turnt for real.. I started off my year to a lovely wedding. Thanks again for choosing DJKOFIE as your source of entertainment.
  • Franica

Franica Farquharson · Married on 12/22/2018

I was recommended by a friend and he delivered an exceptional service. He kept the guest well entertained.

He had everything prepared ahead. His presentation went perfectly with my wedding theme. His professionalism was above expectation

Sent on 01/29/2019

Chrissy · Married on 12/10/2017

Superb!

The BEST DJ/MC ever! Love him!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Shaneeli Gibson · Married on 02/24/2019

He’s awesome!

Kofie was ALWAYS available! (Morning, noon or night lol). He’s always ready to give suggestions and most importantly, he listened and give you the input you didn’t even thought you needed. He also went outside of his job description to provide services for our wedding. He’s vibrant and full of life and will have any audience pumped! Highly recommended! #OurGoToDj