Decor on a Dime

3 Reviews for Decor on a Dime

1 User photo

• Becky

Becky Matte · Married on 02/29/2020

The best decision we made our whole wedding was to hire Michele

From start to finish Michele was there to answer every question, solve every logistic problem, provide the most dreamy decor and brought tears to even my most unemotional of grooms. I found Michele on a facebook group for new orleans brides when I was deciding whether a destination wedding in NOLA was what we really wanted. Michele was offering her services as an officiant and we got to talking and I found that she also provide decor, decorating and planning on top of of officiating. It was Michele's kind demeanor, passion for helping brides and appreciation for a bride on a budget that helped me choose NOLA. I booked her as a planner and she made everything so easy from suggestions of vendors she had worked with to contact the many venues I couldn't decide on because I had never been to NOLA myself. She even went to my top venues and did a walk through to send for me so it was like being there. She always answered my messages (and there were ALOT of late night bride thoughts). When the day finally I couldn't believe how smoothly the day ran it gave us so much more time to appreciate the day and the million little details she had put out for us. I was blown away by how she was able to take our decor budget and turn it into the most glamorous of affairs. Everyone raved about how amazing everything looked and how the day truly was perfect. I look back on our wedding so in love with every little detail and can honestly say we have her to thank for a wedding dream come true. She never shy'd away from any of my requests (scentscaping the wedding was a big one) and always made sure I remembered the budget. Oh and having her officiate was like having matthew mcconaughey tell our love story. (Incredible southern accent and all) She has a away of listening to what your love story is and turning it into words you can cherish for years to come. If you have the opportunity to have Michele be any part of your wedding do it!

Sent on 03/13/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/07/2018

My wife and I had a simple elopement in a French Quarter courtyard, and Michelle was very accommodating and amazing at setting up my candle filled vision, and the time limit it had to be set up in. My ceremony was short and she stayed as a witness for our ceremony! She made the fountain and ceremony area simple and beautiful! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Lesli · Married on 10/07/2017

great experience with decor on a dime. due to medical reasons, had to move our wedding up and decor on a dime was able to meet our needs quickly and efficiently. experience was seamless!

Sent on 06/20/2017