WINK Makeup Artistry

Fremont, OH View map

WINK Makeup Artistry is a wedding hair and makeup company located in Fremont, Ohio. Owner Kelly delights in collaborating with newlyweds and their wedding parties for special occasions. She has garnered over 20 years of experience in the industry, including working for CNN as a makeup artist. Her passion is making to-be-weds look and feel fantastic for their precious day. Together with a talented team, she strives to realize each individual’s vision.

WINK Makeup Artistry provides a versatile range of styling services. Kelly specializes in airbrush makeup and can complete natural or contoured looks. She offers false-lash applications with each makeover. In terms of hairstyling, you can avail of boho blowouts, elegant curls, and classic updos. This expert team completes hair and makeup trials with clients to ensure the right aesthetic is achieved. They travel to your location on the big day and tend to wedding-party members, so you can sit back, relax, and look forward to the momentous day ahead.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• KASSANDRA
    Kassandra O. Married on 06/19/2021

A wonderful choice!

Kelly does excellent work! She was very responsive and helpful. We did a trial and she was very open to my feedback and making sure I felt comfortable in my makeup. I would definitely hire her again.

WINK Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you soooo much!!!!! It was a pleasure working with you, your friends and family. Everyone looked amazing!! I hope you enjoyed your day!
  • Rosemarie
    Rosemarie W. Married on 05/22/2021

Awsome, super sweet and on time

Kelly did perfect, I'm the bride and my hair was in place, no fly aways, nothing but perfect! My makeup all I can say is OMG! I see a lot of people look like clowns, our makeup was perfect! Thank you kelly
    Kaileigh Married on 01/19/2020

Felt like a princess

So thankful for Kelly! I reached out to her with about 60 days to my wedding! Due to Covid we scrapped our big wedding in Florida and decided to do a intimate ceremony in our backyard here in Ohio. Kelly quickly got me in for a hair and make up trial so I could decide on what look I was going for on my wedding day. My trial was absolutely perfect it was the exact look I was going for. On my wedding day she showed up early to set up and was quickly underway getting myself and four others hair and make up. We finished with plenty of time to still relax and enjoy before the ceremony. I was so incredibly happy with the way Hair And Makeup turned out for my bridal party and myself.

Third Ave Fremont, OH, 43420

M-S 9am-7pm
Location of (WINK Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding