Devoted To You

Pittsburgh, PA View map Visit website
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Devoted To You is a wedding planning and event design company based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. These experts specialize in weddings that are both creative and eclectic, and believe that every wedding should be a true reflection of the respective couple. The team is dedicated to helping each excited pair bring their dreamy wedding day vision to life. Whether it’s the entire process, from beginning to end, or just some assistance in adding a creative perspective, Devoted To You does it all. This team is here to support and encourage couples all the way to the aisle.

You and your partner can look forward to working with trusted professionals when acquiring the services of Devoted To You. Wedding collections can be customized to suit your specific budget and partner needs. The team has set up a stellar network of connections and offers you access to some of the finest vendor referrals in the industry. Some additional highlight services include timeline planning and to-do-lists.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military

How many planners are on your team?

• Kelly
    Mylene S. Married on 05/07/2022

Best Decision Ever!

Where to even start with these amazing Women! First let's talk about Melissa. We hired "Devoted To You" One month into planning our wedding. We started out with a Day of Coordination and quickly was calling her back adding on design services.The last thing we wanted was a cookie cutter wedding. We knew from our very first meeting with Melissa, that we had made the right choice for us. She was very professional, but more than that she was very unique and connected right away to our vision. Anytime through out this planning that we needed anything she was there to help us. The day of the wedding Melissa had brought along two of her staff Renee and Victoria. They made sure that we were very well taken care of. And could not have been more attentive to us.Absolute amazing women. As soon as we walked into the venue we realized that the "Devoted To You" team had knocked it out of the park for us. Everything we dreamed of was reality. And we left with not just a hired vendor but new friends. If there was 10 stars we would give them a 10!
  • DJ Jess412
    Dj Jess412 Married on 04/08/2022

Unique, Creative, and Authentically the BEST!

I have worked with Melissa and her team at numerous weddings. Every single time I am blown away by how incredible they are at their jobs! The details are flawless, and a complete representation of the couple. Their demeanor is like working with a best friend, which creates such a harmonious experience and yields insanely good results. It's evident that Devoted to You really gets to know their clients so that their vision is brought to life. Melissa + Team- you are truly working in the field that you were born to work in. Your clients are lucky to have you, as am I for being able to work with you!
  • Caitrin
    Caitrin F. Married on 11/13/2021

Day-Of & Beyond

GET THE HELP! I literally could not have imagine my wedding day without having the assistance of Morgan & her team. I was skeptical spending the money to have a day -of coordinator but I am extremely happy we decided on Devoted to You. Every single thing that goes on behind the scenes of a wedding was able to be flawless elicited by her and her team and our day was absolutely perfect because of them! We had some small hiccups that I didn’t even know were going on until way after the fact. They assisted getting our wedding sign setup from the chapel to the reception, ensure all other vendors were where they needed to be, coordinated all the favors and snacks and tables with ease, cleaned off the grooms glasses when the champaign pop went everywhere and brought him a drink at the reception when the bar was “closed”! Near the end of the night we gave Morgan our car keys, and after the reception she pulled the car to the front of the venue with everything loaded in it! I don’t think there was a minute of the day where we, as the newly married couple, needed to think about logistics.

The planning process was fantastic and there were a few touch points from 6 months out to make sure we were taking care of all the bells and whistles we wanted for our day. Morgan was easy to work with and discuss little changes as we got closer, as well as updated the whole vendor team with timelines and notes. I highly recommend this whole team to all of my newly engaged friends and family, it was simply perfect!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Melissa
Melissa
Owner+Lead Planner & Designer

Hi there!

I'm Melissa and in addition to weddings and wedding planning I love...

My kids (3 very strong willed and active humans)

My girlfriend (whom bless her, is my sounding board especially during wedding season)

My team (seriously the BEST group of ladies)

Coffee (who really starts their day without it)

Traveling (Someday I hope to live out my dream of buying a vintage airstream trailer and traveling the US in it)

Real people (life is too short to be anything less than that)

We've planned over 300 weddings and love weddings and clients that are bold, authentic and adventurous!

Morgan
Morgan
Associate Planner

Morgan started with Devoted to You back in 2016 as an assistant coordinator, was quickly promoted to lead coordinator and then last year accepted the position as associate planner. Her intuition and natural ability to interact with people along with her creative out of the box thinking are just a few of the qualities she brings to each wedding she plans. Her love of weddings began when she helped plan her sisters wedding by calling venues and vendors and dreaming up designs when she was only 12 years years old! She went to Point Park University and recently graduated with a degree in sports, art and entertainment management.

In additon to wedding planning, Morgan loves:

Coffee (again, who doesn't)

Traveling and trying new things

Cake. And cupcakes. And donuts. And cookies. (okay basically she is a our professional dessert taste tester)

Her favorite types of weddings are fresh, modern and intimate and she has planned or helped plan over 100 of them!

Kaitlin
Kaitlin
Lead Coordinator

Kaitlin started with Devoted To You back in 2017 and has been an important part of the team ever since. She stared as an assistant and started taking the lead last year. She’s a full time Kindergarten teacher (which as you can imagine, requires a ton of patience and creativity), has a huge heart and a take charge attitude. All of which make her an amazing lead and assistant coordinator.

In additon to wedding planning she loves:

Teaching (she is an incredible Kindergarten teacher!)

Her two puppers

Anything that sparks her creativity!

Her favorite weddings are whimsical, vintage and romantic.

Olivia's Olivia's Banquet Halls

Melissa is one of the most creative wedding planners I know! She loves her clients, and they keep in touch long after the wedding is over!

Kristy Lumsden Photography Kristy Lumsden Photography Wedding Photographers

Melissa is the most attentive, creative and helpful wedding co-ordinator I have every had the pleasure of working with. She truly has an eye for detail and goes above and beyond for her clients. As a wedding vendor, she is absolutely one of the easiest people to work with. I can't say enough about this wonderful lady!

This Magic Moment Bridal Studio This Magic Moment Bridal Studio Wedding Dresses

Melissa and her team are top notch!

232 N Balph Ave 2nd Floor Pittsburgh, PA, 15202
Location of (Devoted To You)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding