232 N Balph Ave 2nd Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15202 Map · Phone number

About Devoted To You

Devoted To You is a wedding planning and design company based out of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. They specialize in weddings that are creative and eclectic, and believe that a wedding should be a true reflection of the couple. Whether you need help with the entire process, from the beginning to the end of the wedding night, or just need a creative eye for the overall design, they are there to bring your vision to life! They will be there to support and encourage you along the way to plan the wedding of your dreams and execute the day to perfection!

Devoted To You offers many services that can be customized to fit your coordinating and design needs. These wedding planning services include:

• Budget analysis

Devoted To You 6
Devoted To You 7
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/28/2019

Melissa is an fantastic and will execute your day flawlessly!

Melissa and her team are absolute rockstars. We used Devoted to You Events for our wedding in May and settled on the Day of Coordination package. Our venue would have to be flipped during cocktail hour and that wasn't something I wanted us or our family and friends to do. I had heard wonderful things about Melissa and after meeting her, knew that she would great to work.

The day of coordination really kicks into gear around a month out. Melissa scheduled a walk through with us and the venue and let me tell you, she is SO on the ball. My fiance and I left that meeting and his mom turned to us and said "Thank god you hired her. She's amazing." That is when we realized it wasn't just about the flip, a coordinator helps you with so much more. Melissa put together a timeline for us, ran our rehearsal, coordinated drop off and delivery with all of the vendors, helped us with our first look, set up our ceremony, made sure the night ran flawlessly, and cleaned up personal items at the end of the night. When our florist didn't have candle stick covers, Melissa kindly asked another florist if we could borrow theirs. When the second bus didn't show up on time, Melissa fixed the issue immediately. I am probably missing 100 other things she took care of behind the scenes. These are all things we would have had to take care of or ask our close friends and family to help with. I can truly say that the month leading up to our wedding was stress free and thank Melissa and her team for that.

If it wasn't for the flip, we may not have considered a coordinator so quickly, but my advice to any bride is to go for it. We trusted Melissa and her team with everything and that allowed us and our guests to enjoy every moment of the day. We believe some of the best money spent on our wedding was on Devoted to You Events because Melissa made the day fun, was organized, and gave us peace of mind throughout the process.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Leeanne · Married on 05/25/2019

Morgan = my fairy godmother

We hosted our wedding of approx. 225 at a full service hotel. To be honest I was skeptical that we needed an outside coordinator to help us. In the months leading up however things began piling up and my groom became extremely anxious. From the first consultation call with Morgan and Melissa I knew we were making the right decision. Morgan was assigned to be our wedding coordinator. I’m not exaggerating when I say she was like a fairy godmother. From little details, and vendor communication to family drama. She handled it ALL. She came to every meeting and was always available. Her organization and professionalism was second to none. I had zero stress and was really able to enjoy the months leading up to my wedding. The day of she and her assistant took care of all the coordination of the outside vendors. Also small unexpected things ie half the groomsman forgot the handkerchief for the pockets of their suits. She quickly and seamlessly came up with a solution. I forgot a bag for the money dance she had one on hand. She handled transportation of the gifts etc. These are just a few examples. I had the most amazing wedding day and Devoted to You is a major reason why. I can’t thank them enough.

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Devoted To You 19
    Devoted To You 20
    Devoted To You 21

anne · Married on 07/06/2018

Melissa helped plan our wedding a years ago. what an amazing job she did! I can't tell you about how much stress it took of me as a bride and consquently my fiance (now husband) at the time. She was willing to work with our budget. She offered advice that would allow us to stay true to the decor we had in mind but not go way over budget. I, like many other brides thought that I could handle everything myself but in the end it was so reassuring to know that I would not have to leave the little details to myself or other relatives to complete moments before the wedding. After recently attending a close relative's wedding that had mother of the bride coordinating everything, the importance of a great evet planner becomes even more salient.
    It was hands down THE best decision to go with Melissa. so if you're that bride, googling and trying to complete all these pinterest projects on your own, I would highly recommend Devoted to you! You will not be disappointed. In the end, what I loved best about working with Melissa, is that she allowed my husband and I to be in the moment, to enjoy our wedding day without worrying about details on the day of.

Sent on 09/17/2018

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 7

• Olivia's
    Olivia's Banquet Halls

Melissa is one of the most creative wedding planners I know! She loves her clients, and they keep in touch long after the wedding is over!

• Kristy Lumsden Photography
    Kristy Lumsden Photography Wedding Photographers

Melissa is the most attentive, creative and helpful wedding co-ordinator I have every had the pleasure of working with. She truly has an eye for detail and goes above and beyond for her clients. As a wedding vendor, she is absolutely one of the easiest people to work with. I can't say enough about this wonderful lady!

• This Magic Moment Bridal Studio
    This Magic Moment Bridal Studio Wedding Dresses

Melissa and her team are top notch!

• 232 N Balph Ave, 2nd Floor Pittsburgh, 15202 See on map