Luna Boutique

Sewickley, PA View map

With established and emerging trend-setting designers, Luna Boutique, located in Sewickley, offers fashion-forward and unique wedding dresses. Luna is dedicated to providing high-quality craftsmanship and materials, as well as individualized attention while inspiring, celebrating, and challenging women to express their individuality through personal style.

Feminine and strong, confidant and original; this is the Luna woman.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Leeanne Married on 05/25/2019
    There aren't enough good things I can say about my shopping experience at Luna. The experience is unlike any other in Pittsburgh and makes you feel truly special. Bridal is single appointments only; meaning you are the only bride there. I worked with the owner, Erin. Unlike most bridal consultants she had hip style and laid back demeanor. She listened exactly what I wanted and made me feel beautiful before even leaving the dressing room. Even when members of my family had opinions she stayed solely focused on me and what I wanted. The dress selection can't be found anywhere else in our city. Small designers, high quality, unconventional l. It vibed with my own style and I was easily able find the perfect dress (celebrated with a bottle of champagne). I wanted to look like Stevie Nicks and somehow was able to achieve that . Thank you Erin & Luna for the best experience.
  • Alex
    Alex Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful selection, great team

I visited Erin and the Luna team when they were still Glitter and Grit in Lawrenceville. Erin is a pleasure to work with and really takes the time to understand what your individual style is. I had a general idea of what I wanted in a dress, and Erin helped me try several in that range. I ended up not loving the way my initial idea (think Carolyn Kennedy slip dress) actually looked on me, so she encouraged me to try a few styles that were slightly different but still fit my style - without pressuring me to try anything I didn't want to. The dress I ended up choosing was strapless, and Erin suggested purchasing additional material and adding sleeves. She also recommended accessories (belt and earrings). The experience shopping for my dress was relaxed and fun from beginning to end. There were no hiccups even when they moved from Lawrenceville to Sewickley between buying and picking up my dress. The final look was so perfect!
    Tag Married on 07/21/2018
    I fell in love with the dresses of this shop online and when I had my private appointment, this little boutique was even more quaint in person. Erin went above and beyond by having a dress sent there that I had liked online but that she did not carry. This ended up being my dream dress and I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day next summer. The staff was very welcoming to my family and friends who attended the appointment with me.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Brianne & John
    7 photos · 06/22/2019

Kristy Lumsden Photography Kristy Lumsden Photography Wedding Photographers

Erin truly puts everything she has into her shop and clients and it shows. She carries absolutely gorgeous gowns from independent designers so you won't find dresses like this anywhere else in Pittsburgh.

Devoted To You Devoted To You Wedding Planners

Glitter and Grit carries one of kind dresses that you won't be able to find in any other dress boutique in Pittsburgh. Erin, the owner, goes above and beyond to accommodate her clients needs and she offers a very personal experience.

Hand in Hand Weddings and Events, LLC Hand in Hand Weddings and Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Glitter and Grit has an amazing collection of dresses and their customer service is amazing. Everyone who goes gets the VIP treatment. Such a treat!

431 Beaver Street Sewickley, PA, 15143

Open by private appointment only. Mon 12-8 Fri-Sun 10-6
Location of (Luna Boutique)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding