Kristy Lumsden Photography

Pittsburgh, PA View map
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

Kristy Lumsden Photography is an inclusive LGBTQ wedding photographer in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania who enjoys capturing the essence of each couple’s personality. As a photographer, she specializes in telling every couple’s unique love story, and with an art for balancing light and angles, Kristy creates breathtaking weddings, elopements, and lifestyle images.

Experience
Kristy majored in photojournalism while in college and has a natural talent for original wedding photos that incorporate details that are special to each couple. She enjoys capturing beautiful but split-second moments, so you have memories that will last a lifetime.

Kristy balances documentary and lifestyle photography styles for wedding, engagement, and elopement photography shoots. To ensure she captures the most intimate moments of your wedding, she can photograph for additional hours, travel to multiple locations, and provide a second shooter. Also available for destination weddings, Kristy loves to travel and would be happy to photograph your wedding, no matter where the destination might be. She is an insured photographer, so you'll have peace of mind while working with her. Your beautiful images will be available as albums, canvases, digital files, prints, save the dates, and thank-you cards.

Pricing

My couples are just as unique as their wedding day, so I don't provide packages. Instead, I provide a customized quote for each of my clients so it fits your needs perfectly.

ALL ARE WELCOME HERE.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3800.00

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Emily
    Emily K. Married on 07/24/2021

The perfect match

Brides, I speak to you from the heart... Kristy is incredible. My wife and I were pretty level headed about how many good photos we would have of ourselves after our big day, but I must say, I've only seen the first look and they are absolutely incredible. Kristy is a genius and worth every penny. She made us look and feel more beautiful than we ever thought possible. She was our perfect partner in all of this. Professional, organized, efficient, flexible, helpful, kind... I can't provide enough positive adjectives. We could tell she wanted to be a part of our day was committed to capturing our love for each other. She did that and so much more. I wish I could post every single picture, just to give her more credit, but I'll include a couple just so you know how wonderful she is. I would recommend absolutely no one else. She was recommended to us by a friend, and so take this as my personal recommendations. Absolutely nothing more we could have asked of her.

Hi Emily!

Thank you so much for this amazing review. It was a true honor to be a part of your wedding day, and you and Cassie are just the most incredible couple a girl could ask for. I had an amazing time with you both, and I hope that we get to work together again in the future!

Much love,
    Kristy
    Lindsay Married on 09/19/2020
    I booked Kristy to shoot my surprise proposal to my partner and we'll definitely be using her again for the wedding. She was a pleasure to work with, a gifted photographer, and did a few things that I consider well above and beyond my expectations. I proposed in a local cat cafe in a room that's basically wide open. Kristy is allergic to cats and had to take Benedryl and wear a disguise to the cafe so that my partner wouldn't realize that this was a proposal. She also took us to another location outside of the cafe to catch some pics on a rooftop at sunset. It was unplanned, but she has an eye for what will create a stunning back drop and those turned out to be some of our most beautiful photos. Ultimately, I was looking for some candid shots that really captured the connection between my partner and I (who photograph horribly), and Kristy gave us dozens of photos that did exactly that.
    It was also important for me to work with someone who supports the LGBTQIA community, which was another reason why Kristy was perfect for us. Couldn't be happier!

Kristy Lumsden Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much, this review is everything. You two are always going to be my top faves, I seriously can't wait for your wedding! <3
  • Kaelyn
    Kaelyn S. Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing talent and such a wonderful person!

We booked Kristy for our wedding at Phipps and we are so glad we did. We have only seen the sample photos so far but oh my god are they amazing. Just looking at the photos makes me cry happy tears because of all the emotion that is portrayed in the photos. I had really high expectations for my wedding photos and I can already say that I'm blown away. Not only is she amazingly talented but she is also responsive, calm, and kind.

Kristy Lumsden Photography's reply:

Hi Kaelyn! What can I say, it was so amazing to get to work with you and Tim. Your wedding was incredible, and there was so much love, it was an honor to be there with the two of you. Thank you so much for having me. :)

Real Weddings

• Megan & Arshad
    29 photos · 12/12/2020
  • Kristina & Julian
    11 photos · 10/19/2019

Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, PA, 15215
Location of (Kristy Lumsden Photography)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding