Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15215 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Kristy Lumsden Photography

Kristy Lumsden Photography is an inclusive LGBTQ wedding photographer in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania who enjoys capturing the essence of each couple’s personality. As a photographer she specializes in telling every couple’s unique love story, and with an art for balancing light and angles, Kristy creates breathtaking wedding, elopement, and lifestyle images.

Experience
Kristy majored in photojournalism while in college and has a natural talent for original wedding photos that incorporate details that are special to each couple. She enjoys capturing beautiful but split-second moments, so you have memories that will last a lifetime.

Kristy balances documentary and lifestyle photography styles for wedding, engagement, and elopement photography shoots. To ensure she captures the most intimate moments of your wedding, she can photograph for additional hours, travel to multiple locations, and provide a second shooter. Also available for destination weddings, Kristy loves to travel and would be happy to photograph your wedding, no matter where the destination might be. She is an insured photographer, so you'll have peace of mind while working with her. Your beautiful images will be available as albums, canvases, digital files, prints, save the dates, and thank-you cards.

Pricing

My couples are just as unique as their wedding day, so I don't provide packages. This means that I provide a customized quote for each of my clients so it fits your needs perfectly.

ALL ARE WELCOME HERE.

Follow Kristy Lumsden Photography on

klp kimtim0620 51 908896 1563994424
tnp 3803 51 908896 1563994431
klp christinajohn12 51 908896 1563994508
Kristy Lumsden Photography
kristy lumsden photography pittsburgh lifestyle photographer 041 51 908896 1563994426
Kristy Lumsden Photography
kristy lumsden photography pittsburgh lifestyle photographer 010 51 908896 1563994423
kristy lumsden photography pittsburgh photographer 1 47 51 908896 1563994423

Kristy Lumsden Photography 1
Kristy Lumsden Photography 2
Kristy Lumsden Photography 3

Lindsay · Getting married on 09/19/2020

I booked Kristy to shoot my surprise proposal to my partner and we'll definitely be using her again for the wedding. She was a pleasure to work with, a gifted photographer, and did a few things that I consider well above and beyond my expectations. I proposed in a local cat cafe in a room that's basically wide open. Kristy is allergic to cats and had to take Benedryl and wear a disguise to the cafe so that my partner wouldn't realize that this was a proposal. She also took us to another location outside of the cafe to catch some pics on a rooftop at sunset. It was unplanned, but she has an eye for what will create a stunning back drop and those turned out to be some of our most beautiful photos. Ultimately, I was looking for some candid shots that really captured the connection between my partner and I (who photograph horribly), and Kristy gave us dozens of photos that did exactly that.
    It was also important for me to work with someone who supports the LGBTQIA community, which was another reason why Kristy was perfect for us. Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Kristy Lumsden Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much, this review is everything. You two are always going to be my top faves, I seriously can't wait for your wedding! <3

Elia · Married on 11/05/2017

My fiance and I booked Kristy for our Carnegie Mellon engagement photos. We only had one morning in Pittsburgh, but Kristy was incredibly accommodating to our last minute request and even agreed to meet us for a sunrise session... in November. She went above and beyond to make our session enjoyable, memorable and unique and her passion for love is clearly reflected in her work. We had so many beautiful photos that the only difficult part about our experience was deciding which photos to use for our save the date! We highly recommend Kristy, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Kristy Lumsden Photography's reply:

You are so so sweet, thank you so much for the kind words! You both made my job very easy, it was so great getting to work with you! :)

Valerie · Married on 10/08/2016

Kristy took engagement photos and anniversary photos for us and I seriously regret not being able to hire her for our wedding. I hired her for anniversary photos because I was not happy with the quality of work of the photographers during the wedding. You get what you pay for and Kristy is worth every penny and more. Everyone should be hiring her! She is so easy to work with and takes amazing photos. My hubby feels awkward in front of a camera but she somehow got him to loosen up enough to deliver us tons of happy and sweet photos. I was seriously worried how many there would be to work with based on his comfort level but she is a magician! I LOVE the photos she took!

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Kristy Lumsden Photography 4
    Kristy Lumsden Photography 5
    Kristy Lumsden Photography 6

Kristy Lumsden Photography's reply:

You two are the absolute BEST, I love working with you every. single. time. I hope you'll make your way back to Pittsburgh in the near future so that we can get together! <3

Kristy Lumsden Photography Pricing

Kristy Lumsden Photography Price Rates

Kristy Lumsden Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, PA, 15215 See on map