Lancaster, PA 17601 Map · Phone number

About Sarah Gehman Photography

Hello there, new friend!

My name is Sarah and I am the owner and photographer behind Sarah Gehman Photo.

I am a traveling wedding photographer, but when I'm not leaving on a jet plane, I am located in the countryside of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, where I was born and raised. I've been passionate about photography since the seventh grade, I kid you not. But don't worry, I've upgraded my gear and honed my talent since then. I shoot weddings, engagements, senior and family photos, and I specialize in natural light photograpy.

I love what I do.

Being a photographer isn't just a job, no no. Being a photographer is an honor. I realize this every time that I book a session. My job is to capture some of the most beautiful moments in this life - the first kiss of a marriage, tender moments between a recently engaged couple, or even the natural interactions of a family. I'm given the honor of photographing these moments and turning them into something tangible. Once again, I love what I do.

You can find me at sarahgehmanphoto@gmail.com. Let's chat about your wedding day!

Follow Sarah Gehman Photography on

2e6a9817 copy
2e6a8842

42 Reviews for Sarah Gehman Photography

Jane · Married on 09/23/2017

Sarah Gehman Photography was the best decision we made for our wedding. Sarah was super quick to respond, and answered my questions almost immediately. Sarah is just a super awesome presence on the day of your wedding. She is cool, collected, and so encouraging!! If you're considering Sarah Gehman photography you will not regret it. She is the best!!! BOOK HER NOW.

Marissa · Married on 08/13/2017

Sarah was hired as the photographer for our wedding. I could not have been more impressed! She was prompt, on top of her game, and knew exactly how to pose us, where to get the best shots with lighting, and how to keep us smiling. That was my favorite part. She kept us laughing through all the pictures; there was never a dull moment. I would one hundred percent recommend her to anyone who needs a photographer. Her shots came out beyond what I could have imagined! Beautiful doesn't do them justice!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2017

Sarah is ABSOLUTELY incredible. From the engagement photos to our wedding photos, my husband and I are beyond in awe. We had so much fun with her! We felt so comfortable with her, she really listened to what we wanted and went above and beyond in everything she did for us. My husband and I are not major picture people so we had not idea how to pose and Sarah made it so easy! And she made us look SO GOOD! AND got us our photos back so fast! When you are getting married, you are already have the best time of your life and Sarah further enhanced our day to beyond what we could have imagined. We would choose her a million times over again. Look no further, you just found your photographer and you will be beyond glad that you chose Sarah just like us! :)

Sarah Gehman Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints