Sarah Gehman Photography Reviews

42 | Lancaster, PA

42 Reviews for Sarah Gehman Photography

Jane · Married on 09/23/2017

Sarah Gehman Photography was the best decision we made for our wedding. Sarah was super quick to respond, and answered my questions almost immediately. Sarah is just a super awesome presence on the day of your wedding. She is cool, collected, and so encouraging!! If you're considering Sarah Gehman photography you will not regret it. She is the best!!! BOOK HER NOW.

Marissa · Married on 08/13/2017

Sarah was hired as the photographer for our wedding. I could not have been more impressed! She was prompt, on top of her game, and knew exactly how to pose us, where to get the best shots with lighting, and how to keep us smiling. That was my favorite part. She kept us laughing through all the pictures; there was never a dull moment. I would one hundred percent recommend her to anyone who needs a photographer. Her shots came out beyond what I could have imagined! Beautiful doesn't do them justice!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2017

Sarah is ABSOLUTELY incredible. From the engagement photos to our wedding photos, my husband and I are beyond in awe. We had so much fun with her! We felt so comfortable with her, she really listened to what we wanted and went above and beyond in everything she did for us. My husband and I are not major picture people so we had not idea how to pose and Sarah made it so easy! And she made us look SO GOOD! AND got us our photos back so fast! When you are getting married, you are already have the best time of your life and Sarah further enhanced our day to beyond what we could have imagined. We would choose her a million times over again. Look no further, you just found your photographer and you will be beyond glad that you chose Sarah just like us! :)

Rebekah · Married on 11/26/2016

My advice to anyone wanting to book Sarah Gehman would be to do it!!
    She is an incredible photographer who is very professional and an utterly refreshing presence on the day of your wedding.
    She went above and beyond! Her creativity and absolute ease with people resulted in photos I and my spouse adore! She was organised and had people where they needed to be so I didn't have to lift a finger. She made me feel special and excited on my wedding day. She sent all the photos (which as I mentioned we love) in under two weeks!
    As I said, my advice would be to hire her!!! It will be one of your most important and brilliant decisions for you wedding!

Bethany · Married on 09/17/2016

If you want to laugh your way through your wedding day and pictures, then Sarah is the way to go! My husband, Tim and I could not have asked for a better photographer to capture our personalities, the joy of the day, and everything in between! Sarah was super easy to work with and plan things out accordingly before the wedding day, and she is quick to catch a fire of excitement for any fun / creative / unique ideas that the couples want to do be sure to have in their picture collection. Not only does she work efficiently, but she thoroughly captures every moment! She works great with the bridal parties, family members, and guests of all ages! There wasn't a single event from our wedding day that was missed. And a huge bonus, was coming home from our honeymoon with an email saying our pictures had been edited! Sarah did an awesome job of using natural lighting to create beautiful pictures that are perfectly edited and ready to be framed anywhere throughout the house!

• Annie

Annie · Married on 07/03/2016

Sarah, along with her second shooter, made our day so special and incredibly smooth! Her style was perfect for our day, soft and romantic, she truly captured the love between my husband and I. I 100% recommend Sarah Gehman Photography to everyone that is looking for that one of a kind photographer to forever engrave their perfect day.

Edith · Married on 07/02/2016

Sarah Gehman Photography IS AMAZING! If you are unsure of who you should select for your WEDDING look no further!!! Sarah is everything plus more when it comes to a photographer. She is such a kind hearted person to boot. We booked Sarah for our engagement pictures which turned out amazing. I get complemented all the time about how stunning they are. Right before we were to meet Sarah to travel to the engagement shoot location, my fiance's parents had mentioned the lake we had wanted to go was now packed with people and boats. Sarah was amazing and able to meet us instead last minute at another location. Talk about flexibility with amazing quality of service provided! She also made me feel so comfortable having never been in front of the camera like that before. She captured the candid look I wanted with a backdrop of nature beyond what I expected. She drew out dash of sassy charm by incorporating my outfit (full length tulle skirt) with movement and action that I didn't think was possible. We loved working with her so much that I also booked her for our destination wedding in Oregon in July. I really had my heart set on Sarah and no one else was making the mark. We were so excited when we were able to book her. Thank you Sarah!

Julie · Married on 06/04/2016

Sarah is not only an incredible photographer, she is a wonderful person. Her joy is infectious and you can tell that she really loves her job and loves people. She is very professional, as well, and edited and sent me all of my photos in less than a week! Not only that, but the quality of the photos and the editing is BEYOND beautiful. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. You will not regret it!

I have never used Sarah for wedding photos, but she has done several photoshoots with my horses and me, and also a photoshoot for my family. I have known Sarah for years and she has always been one of the most fun, energetic, and passionate people I know. She is easy to work with, and very flexible when it comes to timing and the conditions she is working with during photoshoots. Not to mention, she takes absolutely gorgeous pictures.

Aryn · Married on 02/03/2016

Sarah is absolutely fantastic! Not only is her quality work amazing but she will make you laugh and make you feel comfortable! She is easy to work with, and will get your photos back to you in a very timely manner! I HIGHLY recommend her!!!!

Courtney · Married on 01/17/2016

Sarah is a very creative and fun photographer! She did an amazing job! She captured some really wonderful shots! Loved her angles!

Kaddie · Married on 11/22/2015

Sarah is always such a JOY to work with; she radiants it wherever she goes. She does a great job of getting great candid natural shots. Her photos are top-notch and will forever be a treasure to me and my family. Not only are her wedding photos awesome, but I also use her for all of our family pictures too (including newborn which can be hard!). I could not recommend Sarah Gehman Photography enough. She will not disappoint!

Genna · Married on 11/04/2015

Sarah is fun, flexible, talented and patient. She has done our family's pictures twice now and both times I was so pleased with the end result - even while dealing with children who were not exactly cooperating. Her photos are beautiful and she is so easy to work with. I can't wait till she can shoot my family again in the future. Thank you Sarah for providing the images I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Kayla · Married on 10/02/2015

Sarah Gehman Photography did an amazing job for my wedding! My wedding day weather was gloomy and rainy, but the photos are that amazing you can't even tell it was bad weaher! I would definitely recommend anyone looking for an affordable photographer to choose this one. Sarah is so sweet and genuine, and you can tell she really has a passion for what she does! I love my photos from my wedding and I will treasure them forever!

Sarah · Married on 09/28/2015

Sarah did all our photos for our September Barn wedding. She was enthusiastic, full of fun and joy that was contagious to everyone. She made our portrait sessions fun and engaging and was excellent at getting our massive bridal party of 18 to cooperate. We were all having fun and it shows in the photos! Sarah was attentive to details and didn't leave anything out. She has an eye for excellence and beauty, but she captures it in such a natural way that none of the photos look staged or forced. We were so happy with all our photos. Sarah's presence as our photographer brought such peace, calm, joy and fun to our day. I never felt stressed the whole day, and a lot of that was because Sarah was never stressed and carried herself with so much calm and her fun easy-going nature. She took charge and organized when she needed to , so I never had to, and she also blended into celebrations of the day so that the photos were never a distraction from the beauty of the day. We're so thankful that she did our photos and we will treasure them forever!

Ashley · Married on 09/06/2015

Sarah did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding. She was fun, quick, and an absolute pleasure to be around. I would suggest sarah to anyone who is looking for a photographer in a heart beat!

Sarah Gehman Photography's reply:

Ashley - your wedding was by far one of my most favorite weddings that I've ever attended. Maybe it was the doxology that was sung in (perfect) five part harmony from your guests, or the obvious love that you and Tyler have for one another, or the mouth watering food, or the dance party that showed up ALL of the other dance parties! Yes to all of the above! I loved working with the two of you. Call me when you renew your vows ;) God bless you two love birds!

Lauran · Married on 08/08/2015

Sarah is such a joy! I couldn't wait to ask her to be our wedding photographer. She has such a huge heart and love for what she does and she does a pretty great job at it!
    She's such a hoot and makes you laugh the whole time she takes your photos!
    She will not disappoint and I definitely recommend her! She rocks and helped make my wedding day a dream come true.
    We loved having you! John & Lauran Huber

Sent on 02/11/2016

Sarah Gehman Photography's reply:

Lauran - you're wedding day was exceptionally fun! I so appreciate your sweet, sugar-coated words. I hope and pray that you and JJ would be filled with fresh love for each other every day!

Sarah has done several photo shoots for our family. She is fun and flexible. She looks for our input, but generally rely on her creative eye and vision. I would highly recommend Sarah Gehman Photography for professional photography needs.

Rebecca · Married on 07/11/2015

Sarah Gehman Photography was the PERFECT choice for our wedding. We were a young couple on a budget who did not want to sacrifice quality for price. Sarah was able to modify a package for us that was just what we needed! Our pictures were beautifully done and captured our wedding day perfectly. So thankful that Sarah did such a wonderful job and these memories can last a lifetime!

Sade · Married on 05/30/2015

Sarah Gehman was an amazing person to work with. Such a FLAWLESS photographer. We appreciated her special eye for catching those special moments so very much. Especially for our wedding day! A friend connected us and it was a perfect match for us and for our special day. She was so patient and so kind. So fun and lively. It was a wonderful time when it was photo time! I would recommend and refer her services to any couple looking for a photographer for their wedding day!!! She will not disappoint!! Thank you Sarah!
    Niv and Sade Lemoine

Sarah Gehman Photography's reply:

Sade - seriously THANK YOU for your kind words! You're wedding was so beautiful and emotional. It was very obvious that both you and Niv, purposefully, left room in your wedding plans for emotions and that is so important. There was no rush to your sacred ceremony and it was full of depth, meaning and Love. Thank you for trusting me to capture your wedding day memories! <3

Sarah photographed my daughters senior photos and also did a family photo shoot for us. She was great! Friendly, funny and very accommodating. Her photos have a lot of personality and creativeness. I have seen her work on weddings and everything captures the mood and setting perfectly! She is also great with kids and horses!!

Kailyn · Married on 08/17/2014

Sarah Gehman Photography is brilliant, unique, and down-to-earth. I was overjoyed with my wedding pictures. She captured memories, that told stories, of one of my most cherished days. I would highly recommend her work!

More Than Conquerors · Married on 08/07/2014

Sarah did our lookbook shoot two summers ago for our summer line and we were nothing short of impressed! She's super engaging and very easy to work with. She's professional, outgoing, easygoing, and can always keep you smiling and laughing (when appropriate, of course). She was open to the shots that we wanted, yet had plenty of her own ideas. She also communicated very well and was flexible throughout the entire process. The pictures we received were incredible and were far beyond what we could've imagined. Whether for a wedding or clothing line lookbook, Sarah is the way to go!

Melissa · Married on 07/18/2014

We hired Sarah to do a photo shoot for our daughter and it was a fantastic experience. Sarah is so creative with her camera and has such an eye for catching just the right picture. We received so many gorgeous shots from our session and truly loved them all. Sarah also has the best personality of any photographer we have worked with. She is genuine, kind, funny and makes you feel extremely comfortable so you can be yourself as she captures your best in the pictures. I would hire Sarah again in a heartbeat! You will be blessed by her!

Jamie · Married on 06/13/2014

Sarah is the best!! Her pictures are beautiful - she has natural talent. She is so personable, fun and lighthearted, which helps the atmosphere of the day! And having a fun photographer helps people be more relaxed when you are taking pictures. My husband doesn't like taking pictures but Sarah made him feel comfortable! The morning of the wedding, another car ran into the car she was riding in to the venue, but she came and did amazing without even being frazzled! You should definitely book her as your photographer!

Sarah Gehman Photography's reply:

Jamie - I was so excited to capture your wedding day in the beautiful state of Washington. You were such a beautiful bride and so easy to work with...it didn't even feel like a day of work! I felt included in the party as if I were family and that was such a joyful gift! Thank you and Connor BOTH for trusting your wedding day memories into my hands. May God continue to bless your marriage!