165 Northgate Drive, Warrendale, PA 15086 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Owl Cleaners, Inc. - gown care

Mention that you found us on Wedding Wire and get $25 off your gown preservation.

For more than 60 years, brides throughout Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas have turned to Owl Cleaners to help them look their best on their wedding day, and to professionally preserve their gowns for future generations. As the area’s only member of both the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists (AWGS) and America’s Best Cleaners, we are also the only dry cleaner who can offer you an International Guarantee and the reassurance that your gown will be cared for by a Certified Wedding Gown Specialist.

Our commitment to quality bridal gown heirlooming, preservation, and restoration has earned us the endorsement of the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC). ABC is the oldest and largest group of wedding professionals in the world, making wedding dreams come true since 1955.

You can trust us to give your special wedding or family gown the individual care and attention it deserves.

MuseumCare

Tests conducted by National Bridal Service proved our MuseumCare™ gown preservation was the cleanest, provided the safest museum quality packaging environment, and offered the most comprehensive guarantee for preservation and restoration of all heirloom fabrics such as family bridal gowns, communion dresses, christening gowns, linens, quilts, and doll clothes.

Green Gown Care

As members of the AWGS, Owl Cleaners are among the first in the industry to offer carbon-neutral wedding gown cleaning and wedding gown preservation, and our ZeroCarbon™ gown preservations are unique.

Owl Cleaners is also one of only two Green Business Bureau Certified dry cleaners in the state, and we are determined to do our part for our community and the environment. To that end, we are pleased to offer our new SYSTEMK4 (SK4) technology for wedding gown cleaning, which not only addresses the quality requirements of our high service standard, but meets our environmental commitment as well. SK4 is an environmentally-friendly mix of biodegradable cleaning solution, technology, and environmentally-friendly cleaning agents that cleans better than traditional solutions and other green solutions on the market today.

Gown Restoration

Not only does Owl Cleaners preserve new gowns, we also restore heirloom gowns. If your dream dress is a family bridal gown that time has yellowed and stained, don’t worrry. We specialize in restoring antique and vintage bridal gowns to the true color without damage to delicate fabrics or dyes. We can remove stains and discoloration that ordinary dry cleaners cannot. Call today for a free consultation, because the perfect bridal or family gown for you may be the one in your attic!

More Than Wedding Gowns

Our service isn’t limited to wedding gowns, the museum-quality archival storage process is also ideal for:

Vintage Clothing
Military Uniforms
Quinceñera Gowns
Christening Gowns
Communion Dresses
Quilts
Linens

….and any textile that deserves expert preservation and care.

Follow Owl Cleaners, Inc. - gown care on
owlcleanersweddingwireoffer

• Videos 1

12 Reviews for Owl Cleaners, Inc. - gown care

Nancy · Married on 12/31/2017

Sandy, a dedicated specialist at Owl Cleaners, was incredible. As mother of the bride I was in charge of getting 2 wedding dresses cleaned!! As a tribute my daughter put on her Grammy's wedding dress, which I happened to also wear at my wedding. This dress is 69 years old and a bit spotted and dingy so I wanted it cleaned along with my daughter's dress. Her dress and veil were quite long and therefore dirty. Sandy, lovingly and with white gloves, inspected each layer and every inch of both dresses looking for tears and spots. She was upfront about the time and cost to repair and clean both dresses so there was no surprises. Owl Cleaners is a 40 minute drive for me but it was recommended to me by our wedding planner and I am so glad I made the drive! The gowns are gorgeous, clean and lovingly preserved. Later I returned to have my mother-of-the-bride dress and mother-of-the-groom dress cleaned(yep--two kids married in the same year). If you live anywhere in the Pittsburgh area I would recommend you use Owl Cleaners for your gown cleaning.

Allison · Married on 01/14/2017

I wore my grandmother's 64 year old dress for my wedding and I'm so glad I took it to Owl Cleaners to restore it! It was completely yellow when I pulled it out of the closet and after taking it to Owl Cleaners, it was completely white! Everyone is amazed with the before and after pictures and I cannot stop recommending to use Owl Cleaners for restoration and preservation needs!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Owl Cleaners, Inc. - gown care's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Owl Cleaners, Inc. - gown care FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Perservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns