Owl Cleaners

Warrendale, Pennsylvania View map Visit website

Owl Cleaners, Inc.- gown care is a family-owned and operated dress and attire business based in Warrendale, Pennsylvania. This dry cleaning business has been serving couples for over 60 years. In fact, they are proud of their position as one of the oldest family-owned dry cleaners in the city. The team uses special techniques such as their carbon-neutral wedding gown cleaning and preservation in order to give your gown the best care possible.

The team at Owl Cleaners, Inc.- gown care cleans every gown individually. You can rest assured that your details like beads, embroidery, and lace will be handled with care. The team not only cleans and works with bridal gowns, but they also do bridesmaid, flower girl, mother of the bride/ groom, and ring bearer attire as well. Groom, groomsmen, and father of the bride/ groom attire can be serviced as well. If you have an heirloom gown, the experienced team knows just how to restore it to its former glory. They can restore its color as well as remove any stains. Couples can also request alteration and preservation services.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Preservation

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.6 out of 5 rating

Bailey M. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazingly Thorough and Beyond Expectations

My dress looks exquisite! I am so enthused by the quality and how Heather went above and beyond to turn my sample dress that had been well sampled into a dress that looks brand new! I would recommend her services to friends and family and anyone else considering.
    Nicole Married on 08/03/2019

Owl Cleaners Restored my Grandmother's 62 yr. old lace dress

I wanted to wear my grandmother's 62 year old lace wedding gown for my own wedding. Fortunately, it fit perfectly but the lace was significantly discolored and very fragile from not being properly stored after my grandmother's wedding (was left in a box in the basement). I researched options for restoration and came across Owl Cleaners. My mother and I spoke with Sandy and Danette on multiple occasions prior to restoration due to the fragility of the dress. They wanted to make sure that the dress would not come out damaged. Rather than rushing the restoration to make a quick buck, they took my grandmother's sentiments, and my own, into consideration. They carefully restored my grandmother's lace dress perfectly so that I can wear it. Their patience, consideration, and expertise made for a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend Owl Cleaners and I plan to have my dress properly stored after my own wedding as a gift back to my grandmother.
    Samantha Married on 11/03/2018

Definitely recommend

When I got engaged I knew after my wedding I would want to have my dress cleaned and preserved. After all it was such an investment my generous parents had provided to me. After reading a few review I contacted Owl Cleaners and spoke with Danette. I met with her and she looked over my gown from top to bottom, provided me with a price, and timeline. Danette was very sweet and professional. She kept me informed throughout the process. When my gown was finished, we met again and she showed me the entire gown before carefully putting it in the box. It was as if it was brand new. Danette took her time and made sure the gown set in the box just how I wanted so it was visible. So glad I did this and absolutely worth the price, she did amazing!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

165 Northgate Drive Warrendale, Pennsylvania, 15086
Location of (Owl Cleaners)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding