Owl Cleaners

165 Northgate Drive, Warrendale, PA 15086 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 3

About Owl Cleaners

Owl Cleaners, Inc.- gown care is a family-owned and operated dress and attire business based in Warrendale, Pennsylvania. This dry cleaning business has been serving couples for over 60 years. In fact, they are proud of their position as one of the oldest family-owned dry cleaners in the city. The team uses special techniques such as their carbon-neutral wedding gown cleaning and preservation in order to give your gown the best care possible.

The team at Owl Cleaners, Inc.- gown care cleans every gown individually. You can rest assured that your details like beads, embroidery, and lace will be handled with care. The team not only cleans and works with bridal gowns, but they also do bridesmaid, flower girl, mother of the bride/ groom, and ring bearer attire as well. Groom, groomsmen, and father of the bride/ groom attire can be serviced as well. If you have an heirloom gown, the experienced team knows just how to restore it to its former glory. They can restore its color as well as remove any stains. Couples can also request alteration and preservation services.

• Videos 1

14 Reviews for Owl Cleaners

Owl Cleaners 1
Owl Cleaners 2
Owl Cleaners 3
Owl Cleaners 4

Nicole · Getting married on 08/03/2019

Owl Cleaners Restored my Grandmother's 62 yr. old lace dress

I wanted to wear my grandmother's 62 year old lace wedding gown for my own wedding. Fortunately, it fit perfectly but the lace was significantly discolored and very fragile from not being properly stored after my grandmother's wedding (was left in a box in the basement). I researched options for restoration and came across Owl Cleaners. My mother and I spoke with Sandy and Danette on multiple occasions prior to restoration due to the fragility of the dress. They wanted to make sure that the dress would not come out damaged. Rather than rushing the restoration to make a quick buck, they took my grandmother's sentiments, and my own, into consideration. They carefully restored my grandmother's lace dress perfectly so that I can wear it. Their patience, consideration, and expertise made for a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend Owl Cleaners and I plan to have my dress properly stored after my own wedding as a gift back to my grandmother.

Nancy · Married on 12/31/2017

Sandy, a dedicated specialist at Owl Cleaners, was incredible. As mother of the bride I was in charge of getting 2 wedding dresses cleaned!! As a tribute my daughter put on her Grammy's wedding dress, which I happened to also wear at my wedding. This dress is 69 years old and a bit spotted and dingy so I wanted it cleaned along with my daughter's dress. Her dress and veil were quite long and therefore dirty. Sandy, lovingly and with white gloves, inspected each layer and every inch of both dresses looking for tears and spots. She was upfront about the time and cost to repair and clean both dresses so there was no surprises. Owl Cleaners is a 40 minute drive for me but it was recommended to me by our wedding planner and I am so glad I made the drive! The gowns are gorgeous, clean and lovingly preserved. Later I returned to have my mother-of-the-bride dress and mother-of-the-groom dress cleaned(yep--two kids married in the same year). If you live anywhere in the Pittsburgh area I would recommend you use Owl Cleaners for your gown cleaning.

Owl Cleaners FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns