165 Northgate Drive, Warrendale, PA 15086 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Owl Cleaners

Owl Cleaners, Inc.- gown care is a family-owned and operated dress and attire business based in Warrendale, Pennsylvania. This dry cleaning business has been serving couples for over 60 years. In fact, they are proud of their position as one of the oldest family-owned dry cleaners in the city. The team uses special techniques such as their carbon-neutral wedding gown cleaning and preservation in order to give your gown the best care possible.

The team at Owl Cleaners, Inc.- gown care cleans every gown individually. You can rest assured that your details like beads, embroidery, and lace will be handled with care. The team not only cleans and works with bridal gowns, but they also do bridesmaid, flower girl, mother of the bride/ groom, and ring bearer attire as well. Groom, groomsmen, and father of the bride/ groom attire can be serviced as well. If you have an heirloom gown, the experienced team knows just how to restore it to its former glory. They can restore its color as well as remove any stains. Couples can also request alteration and preservation services.

owl 6r web 51 100087 1567105376

Owl Cleaners 3
Owl Cleaners 4

Samantha · Married on 11/03/2018

Definitely recommend

When I got engaged I knew after my wedding I would want to have my dress cleaned and preserved. After all it was such an investment my generous parents had provided to me. After reading a few review I contacted Owl Cleaners and spoke with Danette. I met with her and she looked over my gown from top to bottom, provided me with a price, and timeline. Danette was very sweet and professional. She kept me informed throughout the process. When my gown was finished, we met again and she showed me the entire gown before carefully putting it in the box. It was as if it was brand new. Danette took her time and made sure the gown set in the box just how I wanted so it was visible. So glad I did this and absolutely worth the price, she did amazing!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Emmalee · Married on 08/18/2018

It had long been my dream to wear my grandmother's satin and lace wedding gown from 1957, sewn by her mother, for my own wedding. In fact, I tried on the dress the day after my fiance (now husband!) and I got engaged, and it fit perfectly. The only problem? The lace that covered the bodice and part of the skirt and flowed down to the train had become significantly discolored. I researched options for restoration and eventually came across Owl Cleaners. I met with Sandy on two separate occasions before actually dropping off the dress to be cleaned and was nervous that it might not hold up. However, when I picked it up weeks later, it was perfect. In particular, the color of the lace, which prior to cleaning had stood out from the rest of the dress, was much more consistent. A few months later, Bonnie spent five hours tacking—by hand—parts of the lace that had come loose, even fixing holes where the lace had worn away. I had the dress and my veil pressed, and my reception dress hemmed, by Owl Cleaners as well and couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/12/2018
    Owl Cleaners 5
    Owl Cleaners 6

Owl Cleaners FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns