422 High Street, Morgantown, WV 26501 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Coni & Franc

For the last 37 years, we have made bridal dreams come true! We specialize in dressing women for every event in their lives. We offer an individual shopping experience for your entire bridal party and provide in-store custom alterations by our professional designers. Our mission is to be part of the happiest day of your life!

OUR STORY

CONI & FRANC is owned by Connie and Frank Merandi, husband & wife, who opened the store on November 29, 1982. They wanted to provide a place where a customer could get everything they needed in one place, and that specialized in high quality clothing and personal assistance. Connie received her bachelor's degree in fashion merchandising & design with a minor in business. Frank graduated with his bachelor's degree in marketing and business. They both attended West Virginia University, and shortly after opening the store, were married on June 4, 1983.

SERVICES

CONI & FRANC is a full service boutique in the heart of Morgantown, West Virginia. It is your one-stop boutique for all your bridal and fashion needs. Connie and her girls offer every lady a personalized shopping experience and make sure you leave the store with the look that makes you feel comfortable and classy.

Accessories

• Dry Cleaning and preservation
  • Plus Size Available
  • Private Appointments

Designers We Carry:

• Pronovias, Nicole Espose, Madi Lane, Jasmine Bridal, PRIVE by Jasmine Bridal, Moonlight Bridal, Calla Blanche, Adrianna Papell, Bill Levkoff, Christina Wu, Jade Couture, Jovani, Tarik Ediz, Alberto Makali, Nicole Bakti, Mon Cheri, Ecru Style, Buki, Lilla P, White Warren, Joseph Ribkoff, Anidene, Mary Frances, David Tutera Embellish, Zenzii, Sondra Roberts, Susan Shaw Jewelry

REAL BRIDES

We have collected the best wedding pictures of our recent #conifrancbrides and bring to you a page filled with love, smiles, and countless moments of "I Do!" Every picture is accompanied by credits to all bridal fashion designers as well as the professional photographers and videographers who beautifully captured the essence of every bride's special day.

Click on the link for our #realbrides: https://bit.ly/38XQaHQ

Other couples have also viewed

• Bella Sposa

8 Reviews for Coni & Franc

• Kudora

Kudora · Getting married on 07/31/2021

Life savers

I would love to give them 10 stars!! I came as a walk in 2 weeks before my wedding when the dress I had bought elsewhere was tailored incorrectly and looked awful, they had so many dresses to choose from and they fit perfectly, the seamstress fit me into her overbooked schedule and made sure I had a bustle and shortened straps and they all went ABOVE AND BEYOND to help me and make sure I had the best wedding dress on such short notice. I can’t thank them enough. I would recommend them to people near and far, a one stop shop with the best staff.

Sent on 07/17/2021

Coni & Franc's reply:

Thank you for the fabulous review and it was our pleasure helping you find your outstanding wedding gown from CONI & FRANC! We are here to take care of your every need.
  • Melinda

Melinda · Married on 09/12/2020

Above & beyond service

I was chosen as the Charleston winner of the free bridal gown! Let me just say that, Coni and her girls went above and beyond to help me find my perfect gown! They were so accommodating and helped me feel so beautiful on my special day!!!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Coni & Franc's reply:

Thank you, Melinda! It was our pleasure to help you find the wedding gown of your dreams and create a custom designed veil to compliment your Nicole Gown! So glad to be apart of your special day.

Stephanie A. · Married on 07/04/2020

Bridal gown shopping

After trying on several dresses in Charlotte and Pittsburgh, I found my wedding dress at "home" in Morgantown at Coni & Franc. From the minute my mother and I walked into the store for our appointment, I was impressed by the staff and selection (they have dresses at a variety of price points and from both well-known and up-and-coming designers). Julia was more than attentive -- extremely thorough and thoughtful. Not once did we feel like we were rushed; we definitely felt "special." Within hours of leaving the store, Julia placed the order for my dress and immediately called me with the ETA. I'm so happy to have purchased my wedding dress here, and even better to be able to support a locally owned business that's been part of the community for years. Thank you, Julia and Coni & Franc!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Coni & Franc's reply:

Totally a joy working with you and thrilled that you found your gown at CONI & FRANC. We can not express how much it means to have you support a small business at home. Thank you!

Coni & Franc FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Plus Size Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
  • What is your return policy?
    Exchanges
    Full Refund

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Coni & Franc 1
    Up to 40% Off

Until the end of the year future brides will be able to find selected bridal gowns, hairpieces, belts and other bridal accessories up to 40% off. Available for immediate purchase in store.

• Morgantown See on map
    Location of (Coni & Franc)