Coni & Franc Reviews

6 Reviews for Coni & Franc

• Melinda

Melinda · Married on 09/12/2020

Above & beyond service

I was chosen as the Charleston winner of the free bridal gown! Let me just say that, Coni and her girls went above and beyond to help me find my perfect gown! They were so accommodating and helped me feel so beautiful on my special day!!!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Coni & Franc's reply:

Thank you, Melinda! It was our pleasure to help you find the wedding gown of your dreams and create a custom designed veil to compliment your Nicole Gown! So glad to be apart of your special day.

Stephanie Ackerman · Married on 07/04/2020

Bridal gown shopping

After trying on several dresses in Charlotte and Pittsburgh, I found my wedding dress at "home" in Morgantown at Coni & Franc. From the minute my mother and I walked into the store for our appointment, I was impressed by the staff and selection (they have dresses at a variety of price points and from both well-known and up-and-coming designers). Julia was more than attentive -- extremely thorough and thoughtful. Not once did we feel like we were rushed; we definitely felt "special." Within hours of leaving the store, Julia placed the order for my dress and immediately called me with the ETA. I'm so happy to have purchased my wedding dress here, and even better to be able to support a locally owned business that's been part of the community for years. Thank you, Julia and Coni & Franc!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Coni & Franc's reply:

Totally a joy working with you and thrilled that you found your gown at CONI & FRANC. We can not express how much it means to have you support a small business at home. Thank you!

Maegan Rymer · Married on 12/19/2018

Beyond professional...

The staff and atmosphere is wonderful! Nothing but pleased!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Coni & Franc's reply:

Maegan, thank you so much for your wonderful review and for trusting us. We hope to see you again in the store. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

J. W. · Married on 05/06/2018

Simply the best!

Very efficient & professional, family-owned business. These ladies go above & beyond. It’s obvious why they are the best of Morgantown.

Sent on 12/19/2019

Coni & Franc's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It means a lot to us to be able to help our customers. Hope to see you in the store again soon. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

4.2
      3.5

I purchased a dress at Coni and Franc, and I was very pleased with the outcome of my dress. The fitting was spot on and the seamstress, Promise, did an amazing job. My only two gripes were the proprietor being dismissive of my dress ideas for my bridesmaids and insisting I have all of my bridesmaids match in a dress she conveniently had, and the seamstress left my bridesmaids to figure out my bustle instead of demonstrating it for them, and disappearing before I could ask her to do so.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Jordan · Married on 09/27/2014

4.2
      3.5

They had a great selection of gowns and accessories to choose from. They are a bit on the pricey side, but they also provide alterations and gown storage. They were extremely helpful and attentive. Coni is great!

Sent on 03/17/2014