Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15227 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Exquisite Fit Bridal

Your dream dress will fit you perfectly with the help of Exquisite Fit Alterations, a dress and attire business based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Debbie, who owns the shop, has been a bridal seamstress for more than 25 years. One turning point in her career was when she studied under Anna, who taught her an Old-World European method for altering gowns. Since then, she has been practicing and perfecting this method and looks forward to utilizing it to alter your special gown.

When you choose Exquisite Fit Alterations, Debbie usually works with brides for three to four fittings to ensure the dress perfectly fits you. In addition to brides, she can also alter the attire of bridesmaids, flower girls, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom. She customizes her services to your specific needs. Debbie can assist with replicas and veils as well.

• Woman-owned

48 Reviews for Exquisite Fit Bridal

• Nicole

Nicole I. · Married on 11/14/2020

My Exquisitely Fit Wedding Gown

When I picked up my bridal gown from the boutique, I clearly remember trying it on and saying to my mom, "Well, at least it doesn't need too much work". That day, we both liked how the gown looked on me but we seriously underestimated how much we would end up LOVING how the gown looked on me once Debbie worked her magic and perfectly altered it for my November 2020 wedding day. Debbie and Omi were a dream team to work with. Omi was so friendly and helpful in setting up the schedule of appointments to make sure that we would have plenty of time to complete the alterations. From the first appointment, Debbie's eye for detail was evident as she quickly started pinning to show us just how my gown was truly intended to fit me. That initial appointment was followed by frequent follow up visits to ensure that we would truly make the gown not just fit, but be an exquisite fit. Even after discovering one difficult area just the weekend before my wedding, Debbie worked tirelessly to come up with a solution and ensure that I felt my most beautiful and confident self on our big wedding day. My gown fit like a glove and I didn't want to take it off at the end of the night! Thank you to Exquisite Fit for making this 2020 bride feel her best!

Photography: Kristen Wynn Photography

Sent on 04/11/2021
  • Meredith

Meredith H. · Married on 10/04/2020

Sweet, kind, and Talented

exquisite bridal alterations did my alterations for my wedding. My Wedding was October 4, 2020.Debbie was so kind and so efficient at her job. She was always willing to make room in her schedule for my appointments. Debbie went above and beyond trying to make me feel comfortable. She truly made my dress even more beautiful than it already was. I am very grateful for all she did. I would highly recommend her for all bridal alterations!

Sent on 10/27/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Exquisite Fit Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Dress Replicas
    Formal Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 15227 See on map
    Location of (Exquisite Fit Bridal)