Veronica Varos Photography

Indianola, PA View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

Veronica is a Pittsburgh Pennsylvania based artistic documentary wedding photographer with work recently featured on publications such as Cosmo, BRIDES, the Today Show, Free People, and The Knot.

Contact Veronica by visiting http://veronicavaros.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3300.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3600

Add'l Hours
Albums
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

1 User photo

Lindsay M. Married on 11/02/2019

Our best decision (other than getting married)

Where to start. Veronica is a true gem. We couldn’t recommend her enough. My partner and I had been together for a little over five years when we decided to officially tie the knot. We did so in a somewhat unconventional way, planning a very small, family-only wedding in the span of a month. It was a low- to no-frills wedding, and we wanted our photos to be very raw, real, and honest. First of all, we were so lucky that Veronica was available on such short notice. She was incredibly responsive and helpful in the weeks and days leading up to the day, providing input on things like timeline, photo locations, and tie color. Veronica did such an amazing job capturing that authenticity of our wedding in such a beautiful and artistic manner. I remember reading this in other reviews — and I can confirm it’s true — Veronica will capture the tiniest moments that might otherwise flicker by in an instant and be forgotten. Like the overwhelming combination of enthusiasm and nerves I felt when my dad was walking me down the aisle, or the tear rolling down my husband’s cheek as I read my vows to him. When we show our photos to our friends, their jaws drop because they are that stunning! Even better, every time I look at the photos, I remember all of the feelings of that day, and it fills my heart with joy. I will add that the day was a bit chaotic at times (planning a wedding in a month meant it wasn’t the smoothest affair) but Veronica handled everything like a champ. One of my favorite parts of the evening was actually the ride to and from Phipps with just Veronica, my husband, and I. It was this nice moment of calm and connection in the midst of a whirlwind. To summarize, we couldn’t be happier with the photographs that Veronica created - booking her was our best decision of our whole wedding - other than getting married of course. We feel so blessed that Veronica was able to capture this important moment in our lives!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/13/2018

The best photographer money can buy

If you’re considering hiring a photographer for your wedding, please read this! Hiring Veronica Varos was hands down the best decision that we made for our wedding day. My husband does photography as a hobby and is very particular about style and technique, so I thought he would have a hard time being in love with any photographer. However, as soon as we saw her natural, bright and unposed style, we knew that we had to have her capture our day.

I think that the photos speak for themselves, but what you can’t see is probably most important - amazing customer service. From the time that I inquired about her availability all the way to delivering pictures, Veronica was very responsive and thorough. I’ve always felt welcome to ask questions, re-arrange the timeline, add extra time and so on. We conversed and processed all paperwork/payments online which is 100% my preferred method of communications (hi, millenial here).

On the wedding day, having Veronica and her assistant there really helped me relax and enjoy the wedding instead of fretting about the timeline. She worked so well with the other vendors and my friends and family loved her too :) When my bustle broke, she even teamed up with my coordinator to fix it quickly and get me back to the party. If you got this far into this review, please take this away - a great photographer that you can trust is always worth the investment, and that’s what Veronica is.
    Brittney Married on 10/07/2017
    Veronica was amazing to work with. We knew before we booked that we loved her photography style, but even beyond that, she was professional, energetic and kind on our wedding day. During the planning process she was understanding and responsive to my questions. And after our wedding, she has continued to be so helpful as we choose photos for prints and albums. I really cannot recommend her enough — she captured our wedding memories with beautiful light and composition. She's incredible at what she does.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Real Weddings

• Wesley & Sarah
    30 photos · 06/01/2014

Pricing

Veronica Varos Photography Price Rates

Boxwood Photography Boxwood Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely one of the best Pittsburgh photographers! She is unbelievable kind, professional and her talent is endless! You can book her with absolute confidence you'll receive a unique and beautiful experience and imagery!

Devoted To You Devoted To You Wedding Planners

Veronica's talent is indescribably amazing. Your wedding photos will turn out nothing short of incredible with her as your photographer.

Alisha Nichole Studio: On Location Makeup & Hair Styling Alisha Nichole Studio: On Location Makeup & Hair Styling Wedding Hair & Makeup

It is clear from her work that she has an eye for detail. Something every bride hopes to capture on their wedding day. It's a comfort knowing that Veronica will document the moments that matter most.

PO Box 7 Indianola, PA, 15051
Location of (Veronica Varos Photography)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding