405 Armandale Street, Coraopolis, PA 15212 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,600
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Steven Dray Images

I wanna get to know you! Chemistry between a couple and their photographer is such an important aspect of making a photography session work. Sounds weird, right? I'm going to be your photographer and your friend? Yep. I am going to be there for some of the most important moments of your life!

I got asked a question once. "What sets you apart from other photographers?" I thought about many things: style, personality, and everything a typical photographer would say. I came the conclusion that everything I bring to the table comes down to one simple thing.Belief.

I am married and believe in marriage and family. I believe in soul mates. I believe because I live it everyday. I took the plunge when I was 22 years old and my life has forever changed! My wife inspires me to be the person I am every day. To be the photographer I am today. I see how couples and relationships inspire each other. I notice the special and quirky things between two people and want to capture them with my camera. I document more than a single day. I capture your history :)

I'd love to hear more about your story and family and would love to tell you a little more about mine.

-Steve

Follow Steven Dray Images on

dray 570 51 650755
lingrowfarmwedding0482
1304090711663678200401908033875026424358929o
fb0f70f22c2754d1 Steven Dray images 634
Steven Dray Images
Stop and enjoy the scenery!
Stop and enjoy the scenery!
#SquadGoals

Steven Dray Images 5
Steven Dray Images 6
Steven Dray Images 7

Gabriella Pellillo · Getting married on 12/29/2019

I would pick Dray again in a heartbeat!

Picking Steven Dray to photograph our wedding was an absolute no brainer! My husband and I were looking for someone who had a unique way of photographing.... I didn’t want just “typical” wedding/engagement photos.
    We had talked on the phone a few times before our engagement session, but never actually met. Right away, we felt completely comfortable with Dray & were chatting throughout our session. We went to a local state park & had so many backdrops. I can’t tell you how happy I was when we saw the pictures!!! Choosing a photo for save-the-date was truly difficult because there were so many great & creative shots.

We were also so thrilled with our wedding photos. I love all of them — from the getting ready pics, to the portraits, to the ceremony. There are so many good ones, and I loved sharing them with family and friends. He and his brother were so incredibly kind to work with... they were also very helpful at times — holding my
    Dress and shawl as we were walking around taking pictures. Extremely easy to work with. We have so many of his shots framed around our apartment & 2 canvases! I would HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Steven Dray Images 8
    Steven Dray Images 9
    Steven Dray Images 10
    Steven Dray Images 11

Steven Dray Images's reply:

You are so sweet Gabriella! I am so ecstatic that you loved your experience working with me AND your photos. You can't beat a happy client!! :) Hope to see you again soon!
  • Erica

Erica Kelly · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely incredible photographer AND person

Dray was the very first vendor I contacted after my now-husband and I got engaged. I had been following his incredible work on instagram for awhile and actually chose our wedding date based, in part, on his availability. I didn’t even meet Dray before hiring him - I knew I wanted to work with him just based on his beautiful work, glowing reviews, and a few e-mail conversations. However, if we had met Dray before booking him, we would have booked him even sooner. The first time we met him was at our engagement photo session - something I wasn’t sure my fiancee was going to love doing (posing for two hours isn’t exactly any man’s dream!) but we both had the BEST time shooting with Dray. He made us both feel totally relaxed and confident and the result was absolutely breathtaking photographs. My fiancee and I, along with our family and friends, were completely speechless when we received the engagement photos. There is just something really special about Dray’s work - the moody colors, the creativity in the locations and backdrops he chooses, the specific poses he thinks of that create the perfect picture, etc. Dray shot our wedding a few weeks ago, and yet again - we had so much fun shooting with him. He made our entire bridal party feel at ease and all of them commented on how awesome it was work with him. I didn’t realize how important it is to have chemistry with your photographer (and other vendors), but working with Dray made what can be a somewhat stressful day so much more relaxing, calm, and fun. We received a sneak peak of our photos the very next day, which was so nice because it allowed us to relive our wedding day with our friends and family before they left town. Every. single. photo. was. gorgeous!!! We cannot wait to see the entire gallery - I have absolutely no question in my mind that the photos are going to be simply incredible. In sum, Dray is so talented, but even more importantly, he is a total joy to be around. He made our wedding day even that much more special. He was by far our favorite vendor, but we now consider him a friend. We cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Steven Dray Images 12
    Steven Dray Images 13
    Steven Dray Images 14
    Steven Dray Images 15

Steven Dray Images's reply:

Aw you are the absolute best! What an awesome and encouraging review :) You have such a wonderful family & the two of you crushed the photo game! Thank you so much for this review Erica! Made my day!

Kara DiBiase · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing to work with and stunning photos!

Steven Dray is phenomenal! We feel so fortunate to have had him as our wedding photographer. He made us feel extremely comfortable, took AMAZING pictures and helped us to relax and have FUN! I can't say enough good things about his work and the kind person that he is. We received multiple compliments from wedding guests and the staff at our venue for how professional and kind he was throughout the entire day. We cannot even begin to thank him enough for making our wedding day one we will never forget!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Steven Dray Images's reply:

I'm not crying, you are!

Steven Dray Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings