Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Steven Dray Images

I wanna get to know you! Chemistry between a couple and their photographer is such an important aspect of making a photography session work. Sounds weird, right? I'm going to be your photographer and your friend? Yep. I am going to be there for some of the most important moments of your life!

I got asked a question once. "What sets you apart from other photographers?" I thought about many things: style, personality, and everything a typical photographer would say. I came the conclusion that everything I bring to the table comes down to one simple thing.Belief.

I am married and believe in marriage and family.  I believe in soul mates. I believe because I live it everyday. I took the plunge when I was 22 years old and my life has forever changed! My wife inspires me to be the person I am every day. To be the photographer I am today. I see how couples and relationships inspire each other. I notice the special and quirky things between two people and want to capture them with my camera. I document more than a single day. I capture your history :)

I'd love to hear more about your story and family and would love to tell you a little more about mine.

-Steve

Albums (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)

Steven, I have been following your work since I've been engaged. (12/2016)Your work is truly displays a beautiful story. Booking our engagement shoot was fun and easy thanks to you! I love every photo and I am obsessed in sharing with friends and family. Thank you for your patience and creativity! Steven gets booked fast and because he is amazing! I will definitely refer Steven Dray Images to all of my friends and family. Thank you again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 10/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

I’m a researcher, a planner, and I know what I like. When choosing a wedding photographer, I wanted to find someone with fantastic photos and an impressive portfolio. But nowadays, those are a dime a dozen. More importantly, I wanted to find someone who my (now) wife Anna and I would feel comfortable with on our wedding day. We were looking for someone who was passionate, confident, yet open enough to hear our requests and turn it into a tangible vision through photo. Hiring Steven Dray was one of the best decisions we made while planning for our wedding.

After meeting with a half dozen photographers, we set up an afternoon meeting with Steven to discuss over coffee. In about four minutes, we knew he was our guy. First of all, Steven is a photography geek, and I mean that in the best way possible. When talking about his profession, and his style and approach to photography, we could immediately tell that he really loves what he does.

True, Steven’s website and portfolio are impressive (really impressive). But more than that, his enthusiasm and energy is what set him apart. He exudes this “I’m really good what I do. I got this. You’re in good hands. Let’s have a blast” vibe, and it’s exactly what we were looking for.

Take a look. The photos speak for themselves. The day was imperfect, but Steven captured that imperfection, perfectly.
I highly recommend you meet with Steven. If you’re the type of person (or couple) who are open to ideas, and put trust in your photographer, I promise you that you won’t regret it. Five stars, two thumbs up, smiles for miles.

Profile Picture Brody, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Steven Dray photography is amazing! Booking him for my wedding was one of the best decisions that I made. He is professional, talented, Timely, and relaxed. He is everything a photographer should be; ability to make others comfortable, confident, easy to work with and talented. He captured every moment and every memory, and for that I will always be eternally grateful. He was amazing to work with from the moment I first emailed him to show interest, even up through after my wedding day. I cannot say enough good things about him and highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Karen, 4/14/18, 1 Review