Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Steven Dray Images

I wanna get to know you! Chemistry between a couple and their photographer is such an important aspect of making a photography session work. Sounds weird, right? I'm going to be your photographer and your friend? Yep. I am going to be there for some of the most important moments of your life!

I got asked a question once. "What sets you apart from other photographers?" I thought about many things: style, personality, and everything a typical photographer would say. I came the conclusion that everything I bring to the table comes down to one simple thing.Belief.

I am married and believe in marriage and family.  I believe in soul mates. I believe because I live it everyday. I took the plunge when I was 22 years old and my life has forever changed! My wife inspires me to be the person I am every day. To be the photographer I am today. I see how couples and relationships inspire each other. I notice the special and quirky things between two people and want to capture them with my camera. I document more than a single day. I capture your history :)

I'd love to hear more about your story and family and would love to tell you a little more about mine.

-Steve

Destination / Travel (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)

Steven, I have been following your work since I've been engaged. (12/2016)Your work is truly displays a beautiful story. Booking our engagement shoot was fun and easy thanks to you! I love every photo and I am obsessed in sharing with friends and family. Thank you for your patience and creativity! Steven gets booked fast and because he is amazing! I will definitely refer Steven Dray Images to all of my friends and family. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Jessica , 5/19/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Steven is Fabulous to work with! We loved his personality and he was great with our 15 month old son! He was very accommodating to our needs and takes pride in what he does.

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

100% the best decision I made was working with this photographer. He made everything so easy. His work is phenomenal. He takes the most beautiful photos. Super down to earth and charismatic during sessions making the entire experience worth while.

Profile Picture Maria, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Steven Dray Images Pricing