1527 State Avenue, Coraopolis, PA 15108 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,600
Availability Check your date

About Steven Dray Images

I wanna get to know you! Chemistry between a couple and their photographer is such an important aspect of making a photography session work. Sounds weird, right? I'm going to be your photographer and your friend? Yep. I am going to be there for some of the most important moments of your life!

I got asked a question once. "What sets you apart from other photographers?" I thought about many things: style, personality, and everything a typical photographer would say. I came the conclusion that everything I bring to the table comes down to one simple thing.Belief.

I am married and believe in marriage and family. I believe in soul mates. I believe because I live it everyday. I took the plunge when I was 22 years old and my life has forever changed! My wife inspires me to be the person I am every day. To be the photographer I am today. I see how couples and relationships inspire each other. I notice the special and quirky things between two people and want to capture them with my camera. I document more than a single day. I capture your history :)

I'd love to hear more about your story and family and would love to tell you a little more about mine.

-Steve

Follow Steven Dray Images on

lingrowfarmwedding0482
1304090711663678200401908033875026424358929o
fb0f70f22c2754d1 Steven Dray images 634
Steven Dray Images
Stop and enjoy the scenery!
Stop and enjoy the scenery!
#SquadGoals

Steven Dray Images 6
Steven Dray Images 7
  • Brenna

Brenna Walsh · Married on 01/19/2019

Incredible photos & such a wonderful person!

We had THE BEST experience working with Steven Dray for our wedding and engagement photos. Choosing a photographer was priority #1 for us after finalizing our date and venue, and Dray exceeded every expectation with photos we'll cherish forever. From our initial meeting all the way through our wedding day, he was so kind and easy to work with, and provided all the guidance and communication we needed to feel super confident that we were in good hands on the wedding day. I was so impressed by his attention to detail, his creativity and amazing attitude in wet and cold weather :). My husband and I cannot recommend Dray enough if you’re looking for incredible photos and a fun, reliable and caring person to capture such important moments!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Steven Dray Images's reply:

Thank you Brenna! I loved your wedding and it was my true honor to capture your big day.
  • Bride107

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2018

Steven, I have been following your work since I've been engaged. (12/2016)Your work is truly displays a beautiful story. Booking our engagement shoot was fun and easy thanks to you! I love every photo and I am obsessed in sharing with friends and family. Thank you for your patience and creativity! Steven gets booked fast and because he is amazing! I will definitely refer Steven Dray Images to all of my friends and family. Thank you again!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Steven Dray Images's reply:

I am so THRILLED we worked together. Your session was oh so glam! Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the SDI Bride Experience! You are a gorgeous couple. :)
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/08/2018

No regrets! Perfect wedding photos!

My husband and I consider ourselves to be the least photogenic people in existence. Steven Dray changed that for us. The photos we took for our engagement session and wedding ended up being gorgeous! Throughout the shoots he gave advice and guidance on poses, and really capture those great moments (he has a great eye for things!) To my surprise, he even checked out the venues before arriving and already had a great list of spots for us to be photographed at without us having to put in a ton of effort into thinking about the location. He also was very professional, flexible, quick to respond, and used a multitude of camera and film styles. His touch up skills are also great and he is all around a great guy. In summary, I think with his skill he was able to capture the love between us, which is what I truly wanted all along. We would recommend him to anyone and you will surely not be disappointed if you work with Steven Dray!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Steven Dray Images 8
    Steven Dray Images 9
    Steven Dray Images 10
    Steven Dray Images 11

Steven Dray Images's reply:

You are the best! Your wedding was a dream and I loved every moment of your celebration together. :) Thank you for the awesome review!

Steven Dray Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,599.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• 1527 State Avenue Coraopolis, 15108 See on map