405 Armandale Street, Coraopolis, PA 15212 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,600
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Steven Dray Photography

I wanna get to know you! Chemistry between a couple and their photographer is such an important aspect of making a photography session work. Sounds weird, right? I'm going to be your photographer and your friend? Yep. I am going to be there for some of the most important moments of your life!

I got asked a question once. "What sets you apart from other photographers?" I thought about many things: style, personality, and everything a typical photographer would say. I came the conclusion that everything I bring to the table comes down to one simple thing. Belief.

I am married and believe in marriage and family. I believe in soul mates. I believe because I live it everyday. I took the plunge when I was 22 years old and my life has forever changed! My wife inspires me to be the person I am every day. To be the photographer I am today. I see how couples and relationships inspire each other. I notice the special and quirky things between two people and want to capture them with my camera. I document more than a single day. I capture your history :)

I'd love to hear more about your story and family and would love to tell you a little more about mine.

-Steve

68 Reviews for Steven Dray Photography

• Wilton

Wilton Smith · Getting married on 06/05/2022

Incredible to Work With and Beautiful Photos

We booked Steven Dray to photograph our wedding, and we could not have possibly made a better choice!

Having a wedding in 2020 has been a roller coaster experience. We originally were scheduled to have a May 30th wedding with about 230 guests, but clearly COVID had different plans. Back in March, when everything started closing, the very first person we heard from about our wedding was Steven. He emailed us just to put us at ease, saying regardless of who could attend or where it would be, he would be there to photograph our wedding and do everything he could to make sure it was special. It went a long way at helping us relax and remember that no matter what happened, we would still find a way to get married and share an incredible day together.

We ended up getting married with just our immediate families present, with plans to have a celebration in August with all of our guests. Every step of the way, Steven was so flexible with our ever-changing plans. He offered to split our time between the days so we could have all the coverage we wanted when we wanted it. And just like he promised, the day was perfect!! Our portrait session with Steven after our ceremony was one of the highlights of the day, he is so fun and genuine and working with him was an absolute blast!

We received our complete photo gallery back from Steven faster than we ever could have expected, and they are PERFECT!! We are amazed at his eye for light and background and how beautifully he captured every part of our day! We couldn't be happier with how our photos turned out, and we have received endless compliments for how great they are!

We absolutely would recommend Steven Dray to everyone getting married! You will have an incredible experience working with him, and your pictures will be a beautiful keepsake to remember your special day. Thank you for everything Steven!

Sent on 06/27/2020

Steven Dray Photography's reply:

Wilton! Thank you for this heartfelt and honestly amazing review! I am SO glad you picked me to go on this journey with you. I can't wait for part 2!!

Gabriella Pellillo · Married on 12/29/2019

I would pick Dray again in a heartbeat!

Picking Steven Dray to photograph our wedding was an absolute no brainer! My husband and I were looking for someone who had a unique way of photographing.... I didn’t want just “typical” wedding/engagement photos.
    We had talked on the phone a few times before our engagement session, but never actually met. Right away, we felt completely comfortable with Dray & were chatting throughout our session. We went to a local state park & had so many backdrops. I can’t tell you how happy I was when we saw the pictures!!! Choosing a photo for save-the-date was truly difficult because there were so many great & creative shots.

We were also so thrilled with our wedding photos. I love all of them — from the getting ready pics, to the portraits, to the ceremony. There are so many good ones, and I loved sharing them with family and friends. He and his brother were so incredibly kind to work with... they were also very helpful at times — holding my
    Dress and shawl as we were walking around taking pictures. Extremely easy to work with. We have so many of his shots framed around our apartment & 2 canvases! I would HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Steven Dray Photography's reply:

You are so sweet Gabriella! I am so ecstatic that you loved your experience working with me AND your photos. You can't beat a happy client!! :) Hope to see you again soon!
  • Katie

Katie Conti · Married on 11/23/2019

Creativity with Flare!

Steve was absolutely amazing to work with when we did our engagement photos last February. He has such an eye for different shots to capture, and really scouts out the surroundings. I loved the colors that he brought out in his editing, even with it being a dreary winter afternoon. He also made us super comfortable as the photoshoot went on, which allowed him to capture some great emotion. I loved how he would spontaneously stop us to take a picture or to capture a moment. We love our photos and will treasure them forever! If you are looking for a photographer with a great artistic eye you need to hire Steve.

Sent on 05/14/2020

Steven Dray Photography's reply:

Thanks Katie! You are so kind to leave such a thoughtful review. I had a blast working with you and Frank. Love you guys!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Steven Dray Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Hand-Coloring
    Slideshow
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4600.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Hand-Coloring
    Slideshow
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

Real Weddings

• 405 Armandale Street Coraopolis, PA, 15212 See on map
    Location of (Steven Dray Photography)