405 Armandale Street, Coraopolis, PA 15212 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,600
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Steven Dray Photography

I wanna get to know you! Chemistry between a couple and their photographer is such an important aspect of making a photography session work. Sounds weird, right? I'm going to be your photographer and your friend? Yep. I am going to be there for some of the most important moments of your life!

I got asked a question once. "What sets you apart from other photographers?" I thought about many things: style, personality, and everything a typical photographer would say. I came the conclusion that everything I bring to the table comes down to one simple thing. Belief.

I am married and believe in marriage and family. I believe in soul mates. I believe because I live it everyday. I took the plunge when I was 22 years old and my life has forever changed! My wife inspires me to be the person I am every day. To be the photographer I am today. I see how couples and relationships inspire each other. I notice the special and quirky things between two people and want to capture them with my camera. I document more than a single day. I capture your history :)

I'd love to hear more about your story and family and would love to tell you a little more about mine.

-Steve

Steven Dray Photography 3
Steven Dray Photography 4
Steven Dray Photography 5

Gabriella Pellillo · Married on 12/29/2019

I would pick Dray again in a heartbeat!

Picking Steven Dray to photograph our wedding was an absolute no brainer! My husband and I were looking for someone who had a unique way of photographing.... I didn’t want just “typical” wedding/engagement photos.
    We had talked on the phone a few times before our engagement session, but never actually met. Right away, we felt completely comfortable with Dray & were chatting throughout our session. We went to a local state park & had so many backdrops. I can’t tell you how happy I was when we saw the pictures!!! Choosing a photo for save-the-date was truly difficult because there were so many great & creative shots.

We were also so thrilled with our wedding photos. I love all of them — from the getting ready pics, to the portraits, to the ceremony. There are so many good ones, and I loved sharing them with family and friends. He and his brother were so incredibly kind to work with... they were also very helpful at times — holding my
    Dress and shawl as we were walking around taking pictures. Extremely easy to work with. We have so many of his shots framed around our apartment & 2 canvases! I would HIGHLY recommend.

Steven Dray Photography 6
    Steven Dray Photography 7
    Steven Dray Photography 8
    Steven Dray Photography 9
    Sent on 03/21/2019

Steven Dray Photography's reply:

You are so sweet Gabriella! I am so ecstatic that you loved your experience working with me AND your photos. You can't beat a happy client!! :) Hope to see you again soon!
  • Marissa

Marissa Chirumbolo · Married on 11/16/2019

Our Wedding

From the first moment we booked Steven Dray for our wedding, he made us feel like a part of his family. He was with us every step of the way, whether it was through a text, a call, or a family Christmas card. He was always looking for our input and ideas to make sure he captured us and our relationship exactly how we are. As if his genuine personality isn’t already enough to make him amazing, his images are unbelievable. I could not believe how happy and comfortable we looked in every single picture. He made us feel so comfortable behind the camera, which is not something we are used to! He is so genuine and kind and would do anything he could to make sure your special day is everything you could imagine. I am so happy to say that we found someone for all of our photo needs for the rest of our lives!!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Steven Dray Photography's reply:

You ARE family. I am so happy that my clients often become friends and people I get to serve for all their milestones. You are both gorgeous on the inside and out! Thanks for the review!

Helen · Married on 10/19/2019

Dray is incredible

The easiest decision we made in the whole process! We met with Dray ahead of time, he wowed both me and my parents with his talent, skill, ability to handle large wedding parties and awesome personality (you can tell he loves love!). On the day of Dray (and his brother/2nd shooter) were very patient with us and able to handle our large party, the photos we have seen so far are SO GOOD and I can't wait to see the whole day! The day is such a blur, and I'm so glad that I trusted Dray to capture the important things so that I can remember them forever. Thank you so much Dray!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Steven Dray Photography's reply:

Helen! What a gem you are. Thank you for this most thoughtful review. You and Ben are one in a million. And Marcia! :)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Steven Dray Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Hand-Coloring
    Slideshow
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4600.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Hand-Coloring
    Slideshow
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums