1527 State Avenue, Coraopolis, PA 15108 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,600
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Steven Dray Images

I wanna get to know you! Chemistry between a couple and their photographer is such an important aspect of making a photography session work. Sounds weird, right? I'm going to be your photographer and your friend? Yep. I am going to be there for some of the most important moments of your life!

I got asked a question once. "What sets you apart from other photographers?" I thought about many things: style, personality, and everything a typical photographer would say. I came the conclusion that everything I bring to the table comes down to one simple thing.Belief.

I am married and believe in marriage and family. I believe in soul mates. I believe because I live it everyday. I took the plunge when I was 22 years old and my life has forever changed! My wife inspires me to be the person I am every day. To be the photographer I am today. I see how couples and relationships inspire each other. I notice the special and quirky things between two people and want to capture them with my camera. I document more than a single day. I capture your history :)

I'd love to hear more about your story and family and would love to tell you a little more about mine.

-Steve

Follow Steven Dray Images on

lingrowfarmwedding0482
1304090711663678200401908033875026424358929o
fb0f70f22c2754d1 Steven Dray images 634
Steven Dray Images
Stop and enjoy the scenery!
Stop and enjoy the scenery!
#SquadGoals

Steven Dray Images 5
Steven Dray Images 6
Steven Dray Images 7

Gabriella Pellillo · Getting married on 12/29/2019

I would pick Dray again in a heartbeat!

Picking Steven Dray to photograph our wedding was an absolute no brainer! My husband and I were looking for someone who had a unique way of photographing.... I didn’t want just “typical” wedding/engagement photos.
    We had talked on the phone a few times before our engagement session, but never actually met. Right away, we felt completely comfortable with Dray & were chatting throughout our session. We went to a local state park & had so many backdrops. I can’t tell you how happy I was when we saw the pictures!!! Choosing a photo for save-the-date was truly difficult because there were so many great & creative shots.

We were also so thrilled with our wedding photos. I love all of them — from the getting ready pics, to the portraits, to the ceremony. There are so many good ones, and I loved sharing them with family and friends. He and his brother were so incredibly kind to work with... they were also very helpful at times — holding my
    Dress and shawl as we were walking around taking pictures. Extremely easy to work with. We have so many of his shots framed around our apartment & 2 canvases! I would HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Steven Dray Images 8
    Steven Dray Images 9
    Steven Dray Images 10
    Steven Dray Images 11

Steven Dray Images's reply:

You are so sweet Gabriella! I am so ecstatic that you loved your experience working with me AND your photos. You can't beat a happy client!! :) Hope to see you again soon!

Patricia Kearns · Married on 03/23/2019

Dray is the best!

Choosing Dray was the absolute BEST decision we made for our wedding. Not only was he an amazing photographer and incredible to work with, but he also recommended most of our other vendors (DJ, Florist, and Hair/Make-up)! He was super organized leading up to the day of and made planning low stress and easy. We also had a rather large bridal party and Dray was easy going while still managing almost 20 people into tons of different shots quickly and efficiently. And the pictures are AMAZING! Plus we got a ton of them! He even gave us a preview of I think 5 pictures from the wedding less than a week after. My husband and I wanted to hang out with Dray again after how much fun we had doing our portrait photos at the wedding! I can't say enough good things about him. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further!

Sent on 03/23/2019
    Steven Dray Images 12

Steven Dray Images's reply:

Thank you so much Patty! Your wedding was one amazing party! I loved your vows especially. I can tell you guys are going to be in love forever
  • Brenna

Brenna Walsh · Married on 01/19/2019

Incredible photos & such a wonderful person!

We had THE BEST experience working with Steven Dray for our wedding and engagement photos. Choosing a photographer was priority #1 for us after finalizing our date and venue, and Dray exceeded every expectation with photos we'll cherish forever. From our initial meeting all the way through our wedding day, he was so kind and easy to work with, and provided all the guidance and communication we needed to feel super confident that we were in good hands on the wedding day. I was so impressed by his attention to detail, his creativity and amazing attitude in wet and cold weather :). My husband and I cannot recommend Dray enough if you’re looking for incredible photos and a fun, reliable and caring person to capture such important moments!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Steven Dray Images's reply:

Thank you Brenna! I loved your wedding and it was my true honor to capture your big day.

Steven Dray Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,599.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings