405 Armandale Street, Coraopolis, PA 15212 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,600
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Steven Dray Photography

I wanna get to know you! Chemistry between a couple and their photographer is such an important aspect of making a photography session work. Sounds weird, right? I'm going to be your photographer and your friend? Yep. I am going to be there for some of the most important moments of your life!

I got asked a question once. "What sets you apart from other photographers?" I thought about many things: style, personality, and everything a typical photographer would say. I came the conclusion that everything I bring to the table comes down to one simple thing. Belief.

I am married and believe in marriage and family. I believe in soul mates. I believe because I live it everyday. I took the plunge when I was 22 years old and my life has forever changed! My wife inspires me to be the person I am every day. To be the photographer I am today. I see how couples and relationships inspire each other. I notice the special and quirky things between two people and want to capture them with my camera. I document more than a single day. I capture your history :)

I'd love to hear more about your story and family and would love to tell you a little more about mine.

-Steve

70 Reviews for Steven Dray Photography

• Wilton

Wilton S. · Getting married on 06/05/2022

Incredible to Work With and Beautiful Photos

We booked Steven Dray to photograph our wedding, and we could not have possibly made a better choice!

Having a wedding in 2020 has been a roller coaster experience. We originally were scheduled to have a May 30th wedding with about 230 guests, but clearly COVID had different plans. Back in March, when everything started closing, the very first person we heard from about our wedding was Steven. He emailed us just to put us at ease, saying regardless of who could attend or where it would be, he would be there to photograph our wedding and do everything he could to make sure it was special. It went a long way at helping us relax and remember that no matter what happened, we would still find a way to get married and share an incredible day together.

We ended up getting married with just our immediate families present, with plans to have a celebration in August with all of our guests. Every step of the way, Steven was so flexible with our ever-changing plans. He offered to split our time between the days so we could have all the coverage we wanted when we wanted it. And just like he promised, the day was perfect!! Our portrait session with Steven after our ceremony was one of the highlights of the day, he is so fun and genuine and working with him was an absolute blast!

We received our complete photo gallery back from Steven faster than we ever could have expected, and they are PERFECT!! We are amazed at his eye for light and background and how beautifully he captured every part of our day! We couldn't be happier with how our photos turned out, and we have received endless compliments for how great they are!

We absolutely would recommend Steven Dray to everyone getting married! You will have an incredible experience working with him, and your pictures will be a beautiful keepsake to remember your special day. Thank you for everything Steven!

Sent on 06/27/2020

Steven Dray Photography's reply:

Wilton! Thank you for this heartfelt and honestly amazing review! I am SO glad you picked me to go on this journey with you. I can't wait for part 2!!
  • Meghan

Meghan K. · Married on 10/30/2020

Most amazing photographer (and human being)!

Steven Dray is an amazing photographer and human being! We loved having him be a part of our special day. He makes you feel like you're a part of his family and makes the entire process fun. We will be using him for future photoshoots!

Sent on 11/10/2020

Steven Dray Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Meghan! You both were wonderful to work with.

Lindsey H. · Married on 08/01/2020

Dray is the best!

Cannot recommend Steven Dray Photography enough!! We booked Dray for our engagement and wedding photos. We initially reached out to Dray on a whim to see if he was available for our wedding. He was our dream photographer, and we were not expecting him to be available on our day as we had a relatively short engagement. We were thrilled that we were able to have him as our photographer! Our engagement photos turned out so great-he made us feel so comfortable and we are so grateful that he was on board for us to have our pups there for some pictures. Dray was so helpful throughout the entire planning process—especially once COVID hit. Dray always replied quickly to our emails and was flexible when we were considering postponing. He was so kind and understanding through the difficult and stressful time of planning around the constantly changing COVID restrictions. Dray and his brother, who was his second shooter, were both there on our wedding day and captured so many great pictures of the day! We are so happy with how our wedding pictures turned out! We received so many compliments from family and friends about our wedding pictures. We were also told by multiple people who were are the wedding about how nice Dray was and that he was one of the nicest wedding photographers - - we couldn’t agree more with that!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Steven Dray Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsey! You and David are so kind, truly some of the sweetest people in the world. I loved how low key and elegant your day was. In such a crazy time of our lives, it was so amazing to be a part of such a celebration!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Steven Dray Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Hand-Coloring
    Slideshow
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4600.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Hand-Coloring
    Slideshow
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

1 Real Wedding

• 405 Armandale Street Coraopolis, PA, 15212 See on map
    Location of (Steven Dray Photography)