405 Armandale Street, Coraopolis, PA 15212 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,600
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Steven Dray Images

I wanna get to know you! Chemistry between a couple and their photographer is such an important aspect of making a photography session work. Sounds weird, right? I'm going to be your photographer and your friend? Yep. I am going to be there for some of the most important moments of your life!

I got asked a question once. "What sets you apart from other photographers?" I thought about many things: style, personality, and everything a typical photographer would say. I came the conclusion that everything I bring to the table comes down to one simple thing.Belief.

I am married and believe in marriage and family. I believe in soul mates. I believe because I live it everyday. I took the plunge when I was 22 years old and my life has forever changed! My wife inspires me to be the person I am every day. To be the photographer I am today. I see how couples and relationships inspire each other. I notice the special and quirky things between two people and want to capture them with my camera. I document more than a single day. I capture your history :)

I'd love to hear more about your story and family and would love to tell you a little more about mine.

-Steve

Follow Steven Dray Images on

dray 570 51 650755
lingrowfarmwedding0482
1304090711663678200401908033875026424358929o
fb0f70f22c2754d1 Steven Dray images 634
Steven Dray Images
Stop and enjoy the scenery!
Stop and enjoy the scenery!
#SquadGoals

Steven Dray Images 5
Steven Dray Images 6
Steven Dray Images 7

Gabriella Pellillo · Getting married on 12/29/2019

I would pick Dray again in a heartbeat!

Picking Steven Dray to photograph our wedding was an absolute no brainer! My husband and I were looking for someone who had a unique way of photographing.... I didn’t want just “typical” wedding/engagement photos.
    We had talked on the phone a few times before our engagement session, but never actually met. Right away, we felt completely comfortable with Dray & were chatting throughout our session. We went to a local state park & had so many backdrops. I can’t tell you how happy I was when we saw the pictures!!! Choosing a photo for save-the-date was truly difficult because there were so many great & creative shots.

We were also so thrilled with our wedding photos. I love all of them — from the getting ready pics, to the portraits, to the ceremony. There are so many good ones, and I loved sharing them with family and friends. He and his brother were so incredibly kind to work with... they were also very helpful at times — holding my
    Dress and shawl as we were walking around taking pictures. Extremely easy to work with. We have so many of his shots framed around our apartment & 2 canvases! I would HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Steven Dray Images 8
    Steven Dray Images 9
    Steven Dray Images 10
    Steven Dray Images 11

Steven Dray Images's reply:

You are so sweet Gabriella! I am so ecstatic that you loved your experience working with me AND your photos. You can't beat a happy client!! :) Hope to see you again soon!
  • Alisha

Alisha Ensell · Married on 06/26/2019

Dream Worthy Photos!!!

Steven Dray is AMAZING!!! He is a photographer and artist and all of his work is better than you could even dream of for your wedding photos. He made us feel comfortable at our engagement session and wedding! I never know what to do in pictures, but he helps direct you and makes it look so natural in his captures. The pictures all turned out INCREDIBLE and more perfect than I could ever imagine! HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding and engagement photos!!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Steven Dray Images 12
    Steven Dray Images 13

Steven Dray Images's reply:

THANK YOU! I loved working with you. You both are SO sweet and gorgeous on the inside and out. It was my pleasure to capture your big day.
  • Laura

Laura Owen Snavely Vaughn · Married on 06/15/2019

Steven - the calm in our chaos :)

I feel so fortunate to have had Dray with us on our Wedding Day. He made picture taking easy, fun and relaxing. Dray brings such a relaxing calm presence to such a busy, exciting & hectic day. I whole heartedly recommend Steven Dray for your wedding! He is wonderful to work with. I look forward to working wtih him again (for our BIG RECEPTION!)

Sent on 06/25/2019

Steven Dray Images's reply:

Laura! You and Owen are seriously the best. I loved being a part of wedding #1 and can't wait for reception part 2! It's going to be AMAZING. :)

Steven Dray Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings