Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Steven Dray Images

I wanna get to know you! Chemistry between a couple and their photographer is such an important aspect of making a photography session work. Sounds weird, right? I'm going to be your photographer and your friend? Yep. I am going to be there for some of the most important moments of your life!

I got asked a question once. "What sets you apart from other photographers?" I thought about many things: style, personality, and everything a typical photographer would say. I came the conclusion that everything I bring to the table comes down to one simple thing.Belief.

I am married and believe in marriage and family.  I believe in soul mates. I believe because I live it everyday. I took the plunge when I was 22 years old and my life has forever changed! My wife inspires me to be the person I am every day. To be the photographer I am today. I see how couples and relationships inspire each other. I notice the special and quirky things between two people and want to capture them with my camera. I document more than a single day. I capture your history :)

I'd love to hear more about your story and family and would love to tell you a little more about mine.

-Steve

Albums (3)
Prints (2)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)

Steven, I have been following your work since I've been engaged. (12/2016)Your work is truly displays a beautiful story. Booking our engagement shoot was fun and easy thanks to you! I love every photo and I am obsessed in sharing with friends and family. Thank you for your patience and creativity! Steven gets booked fast and because he is amazing! I will definitely refer Steven Dray Images to all of my friends and family. Thank you again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 10/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

You can stop reading reviews and searching for a photographer...you have found exactly the photographer you have dreamed about since you were first old enough to dream of your Big Day. Steven Dray is who every up and coming photographer aspires to be! His passion for what he does is so intense, but unlike other photographers I have looked at...his passion is equally matched by his skill. Having planned a wedding for my daughter, Steven was THE ONLY vendor I didn't feel the need to "check up on." His mature professionalism is packaged in an easy going/"we've got this" attitude that gives you authentic confidence...not concern. It was actually a comfort knowing he was responsible for such an immensely important part of the day; and he lovingly carried that trust from the first meeting with the Bride and Groom up through all communications after the wedding. He didn't just photograph my daughter's special day...he really got to know my daughter and her husband so that the photographs, without saying a word, reveal a story of who they really are. That isn't just a skill...it's an absolutely rare gift. I will not describe his photographs. Carve out some time and go to his website to see his photographs (you will need the time because you won't be able to stop looking). They speak louder than words! You cannot look through his site and not be blown away (you will actually catch yourself mentally super-imposing yourself in the photos...because they are EXACTLY what your dream album would look like). Now, stop loitering in the reviews and call him. I am obviously not the only one who knows how incredible he is...and you don't want to waste another minute before making the best decision for your Big Day.

Profile Picture Gary, 9/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Steven did an INCREDIBLE job! He has a real artist eye, has great ideas, and knows exactly how to get everyone comfortable AND give direction! The photos were beyond amazing. Plus, he delivers a TON of photos, makes everything so easy, and it's nice hearing him talk about how much he adores his little kids and wife. Can't wait for my next reason to hire him!

View Vendor Response