{SHE} Shayla Hawkins Events

$4,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About {SHE} Shayla Hawkins Events

Luxe design + styling meets expert planning + coordination!

SHE is a boutique wedding event planning firm focused on luxe & design styling coupled with expert planning & coordination. Serving modern clients along the East Coast, our professional, style-savvy team brings a fresh & creative approach to the design planning process.

SHE has fun working with you putting together all the little details as we cater specifically to your personality, style, and preferences. Each wedding event is custom & unique because it is truly styled as a reflection of the client(s). We love to think bold, do things outside the box, incorporate wow factor, all while executing flawlessly, and bringing our client’s vision to life.

Take a look around our website www.shaylahawkinsevents.com

We look forward to hearing from you! ?info@shaylahawkinsevents.com | 412-865-9517

Live. Love. Celebrate Stylishly.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Religious (3)
Guest List (2)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Non-Religious (1)

LITERALLY- CANNOT EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE ENOUGH!!! Shayla and her team of rockstars made my day a dream. From the beginning, Shayla was on top of communication with me and my vendors, allowed me to express my vision and she helped me make that a reality. Our wedding day was so perfect its surreal! There was not a moment of time wasted, the day after, guests told us that they felt like timing was so perfect and that the day ran so smoothly. People kept telling us they wish we could do it all again!! I am SO happy that I chose to work with Shayla- if you hire her for your day you will have no worries!!!

Profile Picture Kaylen, 7/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

I worked with Alexis for my 11/5/16 Lemont wedding. I used her for day-of services and design. All I can say is, WOW. There is no way the wedding would have been half as beautiful or seamless without her. She was so easy to work with, and she helped us with so many things I never would have thought of. I cannot express how much easier my wedding day was because she was running things - I didn't have to worry about a single thing that day.

Design:

Alexis helped us with everything from save the dates, to linens, to flowers, to welcome bags. Everything was GORGEOUS. Alexis knows what she's doing and knows what will look good. For example, I really wanted chair covers, but Alexis recommended doing linens on the tables instead (the Lemont had an option we could have used). I was unsure at first, but the linens looked incredible, and everyone commented on them. I can honestly say our wedding was one of the most beautiful weddings I've been to, and it was all due to Alexis's amazing eye and attention to detail.

Day-of:

Alexis handled EVERYTHING. She met with us about a month out from the wedding and helped us go through the timeline for the day. She coordinated with all of the vendors to make sure everyone knew what was going on and where they were supposed to be. The morning of the wedding she brought us our breakfast, and then she made sure everything else went smoothly. If anything went wrong, I don't know about it because she handled it! One of the nicest features was that she took all of our cards, gifts, and anything that belonged to us and dropped it off at the hotel so we didn't have to worry about it at the end of the night.

Overall, GREAT experience.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Amazing partner for all aspects of wedding planning. Our wedding would not have happened without Shayla. She came highly recommended and exceeded our expectations. From selecting vendors to making last minute appointments and changes to coordinating day of activities, Shayla handled every detail with a smile and acted as a calming presence. We consider her a friend and look forward to catching up!

Profile Picture Nick, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1416760748853 izdznrefdwu5zjlodnncdvbxoap4frosgorvdxtwuuu
220x220 sq 1416760737361 dxncbh3f2wchcnrczoduay2y2zoswke3a4trwpy1w
220x220 sq 1416760735075 chnc7lmaixb0mlvv9hrgcprtyoynoapmaowuudwk eo

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Beautiful work by some awesome ladies. These girls know how to throw a stunning party.

Shayla and her team created a spectacular event. The wedding and reception decor were breathtaking!

Shayla is one of the sweetest event planners we work with. She is on time, got her Ipad ready and filled with all the information a vendor needs before our consultation with a bride. You know how nice that is? We can certainly prepare ourselves to help create the dream wedding a bride wants. Gives us time to come up with ideas to Wow her. Shayla come along with some ideas of her own and is very open to discussion about them. Many event planners plan your wedding and it's really their wedding and not yours. So give her call if you're looking for someone to take care of the most important day of your life!

Pittsburgh, PA 15213   See On Map
412-865-9517 (phone)
Based in Pittsburgh, PA + Columbus, OH...serving chic + modern clients all over the east coast.