{SHE} Shayla Hawkins Events

Pittsburgh, PA View map Visit website
$4,000 Package Price

$4,000 Package Price

SHE is a boutique wedding event planning firm focused on luxe & design styling coupled with expert planning & coordination. Serving modern clients along the East Coast, our professional, style-savvy team brings a fresh & creative approach to the design planning process.

SHE has fun working with you putting together all the little details as we cater specifically to your personality, style, and preferences. Each wedding event is custom & unique because it is truly styled as a reflection of the client(s). We love to think bold, do things outside the box, incorporate wow factor, all while executing flawlessly, and bringing our client’s vision to life.

Take a look around our website www.shaylahawkinsevents.com

We look forward to hearing from you! ?info@shaylahawkinsevents.com | 412-865-9517

Live. Love. Celebrate Stylishly.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Christina Married on 07/01/2021

Absolute excellence!

Where do you even begin trying to describe the excellence that is Shayla Hawkins and the SHE team? We immediately clicked upon our first meeting with Shayla. My now husband, who prior to the meeting didn’t think we needed a wedding planner, was immediately impressed by Shayla. She explained to us how she would help us through the entire process, from managing countless vendors, tracking our budget, and making it the most stylish event of our dreams.

We hired Shayla pre-COVID, and not only did she help and guide us through our postponement, but she ended up working with us for a total of 3 years to plan our wedding. To say that hiring her was one of the best decisions we made would be an understatement. She helped us step by step and guided us through the planning process, when we did not even know where to start . She helped us to hand pick vendors that matched our style and vision. We had countless vendor meetings with her, in which she made every decision and step easy. We went from being confused and overwhelmed, to actually enjoying the process. Shayla was in constant communication with us. We always felt as if we were her only clients, because of the amount of personalized attention we received.

Shayla literally took our dreams and made them into a reality. Our wedding was the best day of our lives, and the entire day was so stress free thanks to her and her team. My husband, family, and I were able to actually enjoy the day and live in the moment. We have received countless compliments and praise from our guests. She has the ability to take ideas and thoughts, elevate them to a new level, then execute them. Shayla would remember small details of things that I mentioned that I liked (string lights for example) and somehow find a way to incorporate them so beautifully into the wedding. Anyone who looks at photos of our wedding can see its beauty, but what isn't seen is the professionalism, organization, time, care, and effort that Shayla put into the day.

Working with Shayla was a blessing, and she truly turned into family for us. We can’t imagine the day without her and could not recommend her enough to any engaged couples looking to make their wedding spectacular, memorable and stress free.
  • Erin
    Erin J. Married on 05/06/2018

Best Wedding Ever!

Working with Shayla and the SHE girls was amazing for my 6/17 wedding! Shayla made my vision come to life in every aspect, even helped me pick out my dress. The day of the wedding everything flowed so smoothly that me and my husband could just enjoy our day. I know this would have not happened without Shayla and her team.
    Kaylen Married on 07/29/2017
    LITERALLY- CANNOT EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE ENOUGH!!! Shayla and her team of rockstars made my day a dream. From the beginning, Shayla was on top of communication with me and my vendors, allowed me to express my vision and she helped me make that a reality. Our wedding day was so perfect its surreal! There was not a moment of time wasted, the day after, guests told us that they felt like timing was so perfect and that the day ran so smoothly. People kept telling us they wish we could do it all again!! I am SO happy that I chose to work with Shayla- if you hire her for your day you will have no worries!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

53 photos · 04/28/2018
  • Dylan & Cassie
    16 photos · 06/04/2017

Hot Metal Studio Hot Metal Studio Wedding Photographers

Beautiful work by some awesome ladies. These girls know how to throw a stunning party.

MILLENNIAL-X ENTERTAINMENT. MILLENNIAL-X ENTERTAINMENT. Wedding DJs

Shayla and her team created a spectacular event. The wedding and reception decor were breathtaking!

Blooms Florist Blooms Florist Wedding Florists

Shayla is one of the sweetest event planners we work with. She is on time, got her Ipad ready and filled with all the information a vendor needs before our consultation with a bride. You know how nice that is? We can certainly prepare ourselves to help create the dream wedding a bride wants. Gives us time to come up with ideas to Wow her. Shayla come along with some ideas of her own and is very open to discussion about them. Many event planners plan your wedding and it's really their wedding and not yours. So give her call if you're looking for someone to take care of the most important day of your life!

Pittsburgh, 15213

Based in Pittsburgh, PA + Columbus, OH...serving chic + modern clients all over the east coast.
Location of ({SHE} Shayla Hawkins Events)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding