Farmington, PA 15437 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,950
  • Pricing

About Carmen May Photography

Hi there, I'm Carmen! I'm an adventurer by heart and a photographer by day. I love weddings, beautiful light, details, real emotions, and making my clients 100% happy all the time! 7 years ago you would have found me taking photos as a hobby with friends, but today I'm a fully committed wedding and portrait photographer that will provide you with beautiful memories to last a lifetime! It's truly an honor to hold the power of your memories that will last forever, and I love what I do! For you!

Something that I hear a lot with weddings is that they go by so fast. It's true. There is so much going on with excitement that within a blink of an eye, it's all over! However, your wedding photography will last much greater beyond 1 day. Your images will be with you for as long as you cherish them! With that being said, it is an investment to get beautiful wedding photos. And finding the right vendor is no easy choice, but I'm here to make it easier for you! If you are interested in my work for your special day, contact me! I'd love to get to know you more and I would be more than happy to Skype or FaceTime! I want you to know that you made the right choice in choosing CMP as your wedding provider! Look through my portfolio, ask questions, and soon enough we will be meeting for your engagement photos! : )

Can't wait to meet you and congratulations on your engagement and upcoming marriage!

<3 Carmen

724-329-8621

info@carmenmay.com

Based in Farmington, Pennsylvania, Carmen is happy to travel near or far for your wedding or elopement! Serving the local surrounding SW Pennsylvania region, including Pittsburgh, Deep Creek Maryland, Morgantown West Virginia, and available for travel! Her travel destinations so far have been Breckenridge Colorado, Key West Florida, & endless options for you to choose from! If you are looking for someone who truly cares about your day and wants to make it special for you, Carmen is your girl to take you on the journey of memories! She provides a passionate experience of photographic memories that you will LOVE, not just like!

Follow Carmen May Photography on

carmen may photography0011028 2
carmen may photography0011059

5 Reviews for Carmen May Photography

Heather · Married on 07/21/2018

I can not express how much I loved Carmen's service! The pictures for the engagement session and the wedding turned out amazing. She is very artistic and creative. Her photos have a soft romantic feel that is truly breath taking! I will gladly be using Carmen again for any future photography needs!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Renee · Married on 09/30/2017

Carmen has a beautiful eye for the most amazing pictures! I loved working with her on our wedding day! She is an absolute joy to be around!! I loved getting to know her over the course of the day, as did my wedding party! Complete professional and sweetheart!

Her pictures are both unique and elegant! Every shot was pure perfection! I couldn't be more excited to have had her there on my special day! You will not be disappointed with her work!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Carmen May Photography's reply:

Renee, you and Andrew were the amazing ones! Every moment I saw between you two was Real and timeless. I’m so glad to have been a part of your first look. Andrew was stunned and I was too! I couldn’t stop looking at how amazing you looked, seriously! I can’t thank you two enough for having me as a part of your most special day. Your crowd was lively and I never felt like a stranger because I enjoyed every moment.
    Your review is so kind and genuine that it makes my whole day. Thank you so much for the help towards my business and I will never forget you and Andrew! Congratulations Renee and Andrew-I know that your love is forever!

Michelle · Married on 07/16/2017

Carmen is such a friendly, warm person and talented photographer! She did both our engagement and wedding photos for our June 2017 wedding. She and Chad (her boyfriend/second shooter) made everyone feel comfortable and enjoy taking the photos. We were totally relaxed-smiling the whole time! Carmen was very organized and professional prior to the event; she worked with me on a timeline for the day, familiarizing herself with what types of photos I liked and who I wanted to get photos with. She even came out to the venue prior to the event just to prepare/make the shots that much better. She had unique, fun ideas that turned out so beautifully! We love that our photos do not look "posed"-they show the "real" us, having fun! She was very quick to return the edited photos so we could relive our big day and order prints! You absolutely cannot go wrong booking with Carmen!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Carmen May Photography's reply:

Michelle, thank you for your review. I really appreciate how much you have noticed in my details of work and we absolutely loved your wedding day. We will never forget it! Chad and I felt a part of the entire celebration and it didn't feel like we were working at times! It was a complete joy to see you and Jason join in marriage and start your next chapter. Your smiles are truly contagious and I got SO excited during every shot between you two! The cake cutting had to have been my favorite part of the day to capture and how messy you made each other's faces! Everyone there looked like they really enjoyed the wedding and your bridal party toasting was hands down something to remember forever! You really invited a great crowd of guests that made the celebration top notch! I thank you for all of you kind words, support, and I hope to see you again soon! Enjoy the journey of what comes next for you and your new marriage! <3

Carmen May Photography Pricing

Carmen May Photography Price Rates

• JK Farm
    JK Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Carmen is a pro. She loves what she does, and it shows... time after time. Her subjects and the settings they choose are each unique, and inspire her to capture the memorable moments they relish viewing over and over. We're always happy to see Carmen serving our couples here at JK Farm!

• Farmington, 15437 See on map
    724-329-8621 (Phone number)
    860-850-0322 (Other Phone Number)
    Saturday & Sunday 10am-12pm Monday, Thursday, Friday 8am-3pm Tuesday and Wednesday 4:30pm-6:30pm Give me a call! Or email info@carmenmay.com I would love provide you with your most cherished memories! :D