3410 Main Street, Homestead, PA 15120 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Blooms Florist
  • Wedding Elegance by Joelle
  • Bella Florals
  • Always Floral Designs LLC

19 Reviews for Community Flower Shop

• Lia

Lia B. · Married on 10/05/2019

Exceeded all expectations

Miranda at Community Flower Shop is so great to work with! I feel like I gave her very little direction on what I wanted and sent a few inspiration photos and she completely knocked it out of the park and exceeded all expectations I had! Everything from the bouquet to the centerpieces to the minor details pieces for the signs and arch and cake were just so much better than I could have ever imagined! Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Community Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you so much Lia! It was such an honor to be chosen as your wedding florist! Your bouquet will always be one of my favorites! Congratulations!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/29/2019

Community Flower Shop made my wedding day beautiful!

Miranda did an amazing job with my wedding flowers! I absolutely loved every bouquet and centerpiece she made for our wedding day. Miranda took my ideas and turned them into a more beautiful reality than I could have hoped for! I would definitely recommend Community Flower Shop for your wedding floral needs!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Community Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! It was such an honor to be chosen as your wedding florist! Congratulations!

Julie W. · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely perfect!

I had never really put a lot of thought into flowers until it came time to pick a wedding florist - I knew I needed them, but didn't really know what I wanted. Thanks to Miranda's patience with my indecisiveness and her amazing vision, the flowers were unquestionably one of my favorite parts of my wedding. The bouquets were beautiful, the large piece hanging from the ceiling of our venue was beautiful, and the arrangements on the table were beautiful. Miranda and the Community Flower Shop team went absolutely above and beyond for us and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for gorgeous, high quality flowers and a great team.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Community Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you so much Julie! It was such an honor to be chosen as your wedding florist! Congratulations!

• 3410 Main Street Homestead, PA, 15120 See on map
    Location of (Community Flower Shop)