Posies by Patti

Ellwood City, PA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Posies by Patti is a wedding florist based in Ellwood City, Pennsylvania. Owner Patti Kuhn has owned this company for more than a decade, following her passion and putting her background in gardening to good use. Since then, Patti transformed her business into an award-winning floral design boutique. She and her team of talented consultants work with couples to create custom arrangements that coordinate with your wedding theme, style, and colors.

Posies by Patti can create beautiful bespoke arrangements to suit all tastes, from vintage to simple. Patti offers consultations for to-be-weds to discuss their vision and ideas for their wedding day flowers. On the day itself, she can be called on to deliver and set up your arrangements. Patti and her team can incorporate greenery and non-floral elements like heirlooms, lace, and more into your arrangements. Their arrangements include:

• Aisle decor
  • Bouquets
  • Chuppah and altar decor
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • Boutonnieres and corsages
  • Table arrangements
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Sarah
    Sarah L. Getting married on 03/06/2022

Posies by Patti was Perfection

We cannot say enough about Posies by Patti! I can’t tell you how many compliments we have gotten on our wedding flowers! It is true, I have never seen more beautiful flowers. She made my bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages…but also two stunning arrangements to decorate the pergola—which got switched to the balcony due to the rain. No one batted an eye. She helped along with my wedding coordinators to still set up a beautiful outdoor wedding on the balcony which was arguably just as perfect and beautiful as the original plan. Not only were the flowers beautiful, her customer service was amazing. Due to all the changes during covid this season…my last minute call was met with ease and congratulations. It was a dream come true that she had a cancellation for our date and this last minute request even worked-out....talk about good luck! I know NOTHING about flower and wasn’t comfortable going into the shop at that time so was a little bummed I would not be able to see the flowers and pick what I liked; however when she called she recommend flowers that I googled lol and she made it so easy. For some things I didn’t love she immediately said no to those and truly made my vision come to life better than I could have imagined. Because I wanted to save some money, she helped me plan to move my ceremony arrangements and adapt them as a table centerpiece, for the small reception for my family to follow. She brought my flowers to the venue the day of the wedding, and helped set-up .She was an absolute pleasure to work with and I cannot wait to have met someone so wonderful to use again for future events….including my re-scheduled reception next year. I am still so thankful to her for making this such a stress-free process and for making my day more beautiful than I could have imagined!
    ~Mark & Sarah Lewis
    Julie B. Married on 10/16/2021

The best florist

i used Patti for my 10-16-21 wedding and i cannot recommend her enough!!! when i say she brought my pinterest inspo “spicy boho” (as she named it) wedding flower dreams to life, i sincerely mean it. the flowers were gorgeous and we received SO many compliments. she is INCREDIBLY talented, hardworking and kind. i 12/10 suggest whoever needs a florist go to her ASAP.
    Melissa H. Married on 08/28/2021

Stunning work, wonderful team

Patti knows flowers. Patti took the time to get to know my style and preferences and then she added her recommendations. She has a wealth of flower knowledge that is unparalleled. Patti and gathered so much information, I did not have worry about anything on the wedding day. They were professional and efficient. And the flowers were absolutely beautiful. The arrangements were even better than I expected and I’m so grateful to Patti and her team.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Janelle & Josh
    36 photos · 09/30/2017

Anne Bruening Originals Anne Bruening Originals Wedding Florists

It is an honor for me to endorse Posies by Patti. Her work is beautiful and her service beyond expectations. She takes great care to give her brides what they are looking for in flowers and does not disappoint. I highly recommend her work.

Steady Creek Cinema Steady Creek Cinema Wedding Videographers

Patti's bouquets are absolutely gorgeous! We have worked with her company more than once and each time, she has produced flawless bouquets. If you are looking for an amazing florist, look no further! :) Cheers, Steady Creek Cinema (Personalized Wedding Films)

Forever Amber Photography Forever Amber Photography Wedding Photographers

Posies by Patti, what an amazing crew!!! Patti is fantastic about every brides vision and making it come true. She is genuinely excited about each project and takes pride in her work! Brides are always thrilled to see their bouquet!!! She has a true gift and talent! Put her to work and book her, there is no one else out there better! <3

328 Sixth Street Ellwood City, PA, 16117
Location of (Posies by Patti)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding