1902 Mercer Road, Ellwood City, PA 16117 Map · Phone number

About Forever Amber Photography

Weddings have been a part of my life for years, it's in my blood. I started out as a wedding videographer (and sometimes still am), now I am enjoying another avenue of the wedding world. Photography is my true passion! There's nothing better than getting a bride and groom in the perfect light and capturing that passion in a portrait that will hang on a wall in their home. These moments can be cherished for a lifetime! It's an honor as a photographer to have to oppurtunity to catch these moments and make these moments happen.

What do you need to know about me as a photographer?

-I am a hopeless romantic!

-Creative

-Respectful

-Helpful (you'll catch me pinning on boutonniere's at almost every wedding)

-Resourceful

-Busy and fast, but discretely

If you would like to learn more, check out my website www.foreveramberphotography.com

or give me a call 724-544-6644

French312
IMG4131Edit

3 Reviews for Forever Amber Photography

Beth · Married on 10/13/2017

Amber was absolutely wonderful from start to finish. We hired Amber both for our engagement photos and our wedding photos, and she did not disappoint! The quality of the photographs that she provided us is unbelievable. She finds the best shots that highlight your relationship in the most remarkable way. I'm particularly impressed with the beautiful lighting she can always find for a picture.
    Amber is very responsive and eager to please. She is easy to contact and also very flexible with meetings.
    Additionally, we were very pleased with Amber's ability to make us feel comfortable in front of the lens. We worried that we would be very awkward and forced during our pictures, but she made us feel comfortable being ourselves. Sometimes we even forgot she was there!
    Finally, we ordered an album through Amber and could not be happier with the quality of the product. She designed a beautiful album that we will be able to show family and friends for years… one look at the album, and we are taken right back to our special day.

Book Amber ASAP! She's truly a gem!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Brianne · Married on 10/13/2012

Amber is fantastic! She is quick, patient, and creative. I would highly recommend her for any type of photo shoot especially weddings!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Julianna · Married on 09/29/2012

Thank you for being such a joy to have as our photographer. Not only that but you were my personal assistant when it came to making me look fantastic in my dress while pictures were being taken. Also those sneak peeks have us just waiting in total anticipation because those four pictures look wonderful, we can't wait to see how all the others will look. We can't thank you enough
    Jimmy and Julz

Sent on 10/23/2012

Forever Amber Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Posies by Patti
    Posies by Patti Wedding Florists

Amber is one of the most talented and original photographer's in the Pittsburgh Area, her unique style and photojornalism technique is awesome, be sure to check her out, you will not be dissappointed.

• 1902 Mercer Road Ellwood City, 16117 See on map