275 Boy Scout Rd, Evans City, PA 16033 Map · Phone number

About Elaina Eppinger Photography

Hi! I'm Elaina Eppinger the owner and photographer. I used to be more of a hobby photographer and then I got married and discovered how hard it was to find a photographer that would work with me. I was so frustrated because all I wanted was a CD with my photos that were edited by the photographer in a timely manner. Was it realy that hard of a request? Evidently, because it took me forever to find the perfect match. So my experience with my own wedding inspired me to become a photographer that every bride on a budget would love to have! Since then I have been learning a lot, traveling, and taking photos as as much as I can. (One thing I love doing is traveling, so any excuse to get out of Butler County, Pennsylvania I can get, I will take!) Don't hesitate to ask me about traveling!

My Goal: To provide high quality images at a competitive prices to my customers while also offering flexability.

Follow Elaina Eppinger Photography on

allie me
wedding 39

3 Reviews for Elaina Eppinger Photography

Krystal · Married on 11/02/2013

Elaina does a great job capturing each and every moment. Her pictures paint a beautiful picture of what your day meant and the love you share on your wedding day. She is very flexible and helps you to get everything you want photographed.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Elaina was very easy to work with and we love the photos she took of our wedding! She managed to capture our day perfectly. She had sneak preview pics the day after our wedding and had our pictures to us within a month. We also could share her website address with our family and friends for them to see all of our pictures anytime. She also has the patience to work with your beloved pets to capture that perfect shot!

Sent on 05/02/2014
  • User4077536 · event on: 09/16/2012

Elaina took our engagement photos and did a beautiful job. She was very flexible to travel to us and to the sites we chose to use. She also maintained a professional appearance and attitude, even after laying in an ant pile. She cleared the ants from her pants and got right back to taking our photos!

Sent on 05/02/2014

Elaina Eppinger Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files