Pifemaster Productions Wedding Disc Jockey

Butler, PA View map

Hello,

My name is Robert Pfeifer and I am the owner and disc jockey for Pifemaster Productions.

Pifemaster Productions is a full time professional disc jockey company serving Pittsburgh, Butler, Cranberry Township and surrounding areas of Pennsylvania.

I provide disc jockey entertainment for almost any type of event. However, I specialize primarily in wedding entertainment. Approximately 98% of my bookings consist of wedding ceremonies & wedding receptions. To date, I have performed at over 1200 weddings and have years of experience and knowledge.

Because of this experience, I am able to provide you with the right music at the right time. From soft dinner music, to high energy dance music, I understand that the proper mix and presentation of music, makes all the difference in creating a truly memorable wedding.

Your wedding day will be one of the most important days of your life. Do not trust this day to just any DJ. At Pifemaster Productions, I know how important your wedding is and I will do all I can to make it PERFECT.

Please feel free to contact me and see how I can help you create a truly magnificent wedding.

Visit me online: www.pifemaster.com
Phone me: (724) 482-6388

• Veteran-owned

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
MC
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Microphones

1 User photo

• Brianna
    Brianna D. Married on 08/27/2021

Robert is the best!

We HIGHLY recommend choosing Pifemaster Productions for your wedding day. Robert not only has the best voice for the job, but he is an incredible disc jockey. I gave him an extensive must play, play as time permits, and do not play list, and he followed it PERFECTLY. He was probably the biggest help day of the wedding with coordination and making sure everything flowed nicely. I can't put into words how much we appreciate him and everything he did for us on our wedding day. He kept our guests dancing ALL NIGHT LONG.

Pifemaster Productions Wedding Disc Jockey's reply:

Brianna,

Thank you very much for the amazing review. I am glad that you and Gage were happy with everything. It was truly a pleasure working with the both of you and I have a feeling that you will continue to hold the record for "Most Songs on a Do Not Play List" :-)

Thanks again,
    Robert Pfeifer
    Pifemaster Productions
  • Heather
    Heather M. Married on 08/13/2021

Best DJ out there!

Robert Pfeifer is a master at his job. I can see why he calls himself Pifemaster! He did my sister in laws wedding so my husband & I said he's definitely doing ours! He runs the show & keeps everything running smoothly & makes sure everyone is having fun! He is super friendly & very organized. The paperwork he has for the ceremony & reception music is so helpful. If you need a DJ he is absolutely your guy! We received many compliments on him throughout the night. We knew he was the best so we booked him 2 years in advance!

Pifemaster Productions Wedding Disc Jockey's reply:

Heather,

Thank you so much for the glowing review. I had a blast working with you and Chaz and I am delighted that you were happy with everything. My only regret was that you were not able to attempt that Keg Stand :-)

Robert Pfeifer
    Pifemaster Productions
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay M. Married on 09/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So organized and amazing!

Robert was amazing! We used Pifemaster Productions for our wedding this September and he did not disappoint! One of the reasons I chose this vendor was because of Robert’s organization and guidance with the entire wedding day timeline. I think people underestimate how much your DJ keeps the day on track and Robert did such an amazing job helping us prep and select music prior to the day. On the day of, he was so organized and made sure to give us time checks to keep everything on track. Not to mention he played the best music! We keep getting compliments on our wedding DJ. Highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Pinehall at Eisler Farms Pinehall at Eisler Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Bob is one of my all-time favorite DJ's to work with!! Every wedding he does runs very smoothly and EVERYONE is up and dancing all night.

Walk of Love Walk of Love Wedding Bands

Personable and versatile - Pifemaster is able to cater to any type of crowd, vibe, and demographic. We played a New Years Eve party with them and the reviews were amazing!

Steady Creek Cinema Steady Creek Cinema Wedding Videographers

Robert knows how to get the party started! He is very detail oriented and easy to get ahold of. We have so much fun working with him! He is a very caring professional and goes above and beyond for his clients. We highly recommend him! - Steady Creek Cinema

123 Heartland Dr. Butler, PA, 16001
724-482-6388

9:00 am - 10:00 pm
Location of (Pifemaster Productions Wedding Disc Jockey)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding