McKeesport, PA 15131 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Steady Creek Cinema

Steady Creek Cinema is an award winning wedding videography company located in White Oak, Pennsylvania. Andrew & Bethany have filmed well over 100 weddings located in Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia, and Ohio since 2012. On your wedding day, this husband and wife duo will work as a team with other wedding professionals to give couples a seamless and stress-free day. They will capture every candid, intimate and memorable moment, remaining discreet and noninvasive as they work. They spare no effort in giving couples a quality wedding video, paying special attention to how their images look, audio sounds and how their films are presented editorially. Steady Creek Cinema is dedicated to providing couples with exquisite memories that will last a lifetime! Please check out their website for more information.

Steady Creek Cinema offers many services for capturing every special moment from the rehearsal dinner to the reception. These videography services include:

• Additional hours

120151737473536887040438863991990639317925o

• Videos 5

61 Reviews for Steady Creek Cinema

Corrie · Married on 09/29/2018

If you're thinking about hiring Steady Creek Cinema to film and create your wedding video, DO IT! Bethany and Andrew are AMAZING.

If you're thinking about hiring Steady Creek Cinema to film and create your wedding video, DO IT! Bethany and Andrew are AMAZING and we love our video so much. We were on the fence about hiring a videographer and I can confidently say it was one of the best decisions we made and was SO worth the investment (PS they were one of the most affordable videographers we looked at, and I personally think their videos are way better than any I've seen). From the beginning Bethany and Andrew were great to work with - they are professional, patient, respond quickly and are incredibly kind. We met them in-person for the first time at our wedding day and they are just the sweetest people - and they are so skilled at what they do. We were nervous that having a videographer would be distracting but we barely noticed they were there - they quietly and discreetly captured all of the day's most beautiful moments. When we got our video, we were honestly shocked at how amazing it was. We expected it to be good, but we are just overwhelmed at how many moments we forgot about or thought weren't captured that were included in our video. For example, we put a lot of effort into having our dogs come to the venue to get pictures and video with them and it didn't work out as we had planned - they were just overly excited and crazy and we felt like it was a bit of a mess. Andrew and Bethany managed to capture the cutest footage of us with our pups and incorporated it into our wedding film amazingly. They did such a great job of syncing our vows and the speeches in seamlessly - the audio and quality is AMAZING. Not only is our video great as far as quality, it just feels like us and represents us as people so well, from the music they chose to the moments and footage they included, to the editing. They also captured the details like the decor, cookie table, flowers, venue, etc. so beautifully. I could go on and on - if you are lucky enough to have Bethany & Andrew film your wedding, you will NOT be disappointed and you will have an amazing video that you will be so proud and humbled by, and that all of your family and friends will love. We can't wait to watch this over the years and show to our children one day.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Diana · Married on 08/18/2018

You Won't Be Disappointed

Bethany and Andrew D'Amico of Steady Creek Cinema are not only talented and creative videographers, they are truly wonderful people.
    I came across Steady Creek Cinema by chance, searching the internet for a videographer for my son’s wedding. I am a little embarrassed to say that I chose to click on Steady Creek’s website because they are located in White Oak, PA, which is near our home. But after watching examples of their work on their website, I was impressed. I hired Steady Creek Cinema after talking with Bethany about the details.
    Bethany and Andrew are very easy to work with. They were practically invisible at the wedding but were somehow able to capture every moment. Their mics picked up the voices beautifully and we couldn’t get over how crisp and clear the high definition was. The artistic and creative way everything was all put together took our breath away.
    I chose to get both the Wedding Film and the Feature Length Film, and I am happy we did. I am so happy that I have already hired Steady Creek Cinema for my other son’s wedding in just a few months.
    You will not be disappointed with Bethany and Andrew at Steady Creek Cinema.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 03/03/2018

I was on the fence for awhile about getting a videographer or not while planning my wedding. Last minute (as in less than 3 weeks before) we decided we wanted one. Steady Creek was available and worked with me to plan the BEST video for us. We love the video more than anything! We are so glad we got it, worth every penny!

Sent on 04/13/2018

• Wichita Wedding DJ
    Wichita Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

Awesome Place !!

• Nikki Funk Photography
    Nikki Funk Photography Wedding Photographers

I can’t say enough great things about Bethany and Andrew. They’re professional, kind hearted, passionate about their work and clients, very easy to work with.. I could go on. Their work on the other hand, that speaks for itself. But if I had to describe it: AMAZING. You should look no further than Steady Creek Cinema for your videography needs at your wedding!

• Easy DJ Productions
    Easy DJ Productions Wedding DJs

Andrew and Bethany are a joy to work with. They care so much about getting everything just right with their videos. And of course, their finished video products are fabulous !!

• McKeesport, 15131 See on map