132 Poplar Ridge Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15235 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Pittsburgh Prestige Photo Booth

We offer only one all inclusive package to our clients! We do over 100 events per year. We use only top of the line equipment for amazing quality, clarity, and graphics. Expect over 100 fun high quality props for your guests to use. Several scrapbook pages to choose from, over 20 backdrops, and amazing customer service! We have won "Best of the Knot" 3 years in a row. Choose the original Photo Booth Wedding Company of Pittsburgh!

We offer the classic style enclosed photo booth. Customized printed photo strips for all of your guests, we place one copy in the memory/scrapbook for your guests to sign, we bring over 100 fun high quality props, choose from hundreds of different design options for your photo strips, and we give you digital copies on a usb drive at the end of the event.

www.pittsburghprestigephotobooth.com

724-351-2817 - Text for the fastest resonse

Check out our short video - http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fb2I6IQlbdA

Heres another! https://mediazilla.com/Jp8iqdby3

$675 - 4 hours operating time - we are fully insured and use contracts to book all events.

Follow Pittsburgh Prestige Photo Booth on

• Videos 1

29 Reviews for Pittsburgh Prestige Photo Booth

Emily · Married on 08/10/2019

Best Photo booth!

We had so much fun in this booth! I got so many pictures and will have memories for a lifetime because of it. They made me a scrapbook of all my guests with messages from each person. It is something I am so happy to have. The pictures captured them being themselves and having so much fun, behind the curtains!!!! I also got a USB to take home so that I could email them copies and thank them all for coming. I would recommend this company over all the rest because they were so great to work with. I loved them! Happy, fun, and they encouraged my guests to jump in the booth and let loose! Pittsburgh Prestige is #1 for sure!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Christine · Married on 08/09/2019

We loved this booth

This photo booth had great reviews online and from people we knew. They are friendly and professional! They make the experience even better than it already is! We love their props and all the extras that come with the booth! The scrapbook is our favorite part!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • O

Olivia C · Married on 08/04/2019

Pittsburgh Prestige is GREAT!

We loved having Prestige Photo Booth at our Wedding! It was a hit! Our guests were in their all night and we got some great pictures out of it to take home in a scrap book (and a usb!!!) Friendly booth operator which was great!

Sent on 08/18/2019

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Pittsburgh Prestige Photo Booth 2
    $675 All inclusive Wedding Package

4 hour package - includes unlimited photos, 100+ fun, high quality props, scrapbook, certified attendant, customized photo strip, USB flash drive of all photos, free set-up and tear-down time. We have 12+ backdrops to choose from.

Regular $799 -

www.pittsburghprestigephotobooth.com

• 132 Poplar Ridge Road Pittsburgh, PA, 15235 See on map
    We're always open! Send us a text or email