Belle Vernon, PA 15012 Map · Phone number

img9880 2
img4944

11 Reviews for Matt Gaydos Photography

Kara · Married on 12/03/2016

We couldn't have made a better decision choosing Matt for our engagement and wedding photos. We loved him from the first time we met him while looking for a photographer. Matt suggested Ohiopyle as a spot to shoot our engagement photos. We had them taken in February and it was 15 degrees outside. Matt showed up in full snow gear ready to shoot all day. He stopped at nothing to get a great shot for us, even stepping through a freezing creek to get across to the other side. He was just as amazing for our wedding day. Matt was extremely organized and made us feel comfortable throughout the whole day. Every time we were hoping to get a shot of something, he was already there ready to take the picture. Matt also had Rachel Rossetti as his second shooter for the day. She was just as amazing. They stayed at the reception as long as we needed them and always asked us if we wished to have any particular photos taken. The both of them took so many great pictures that we will have to cherish for a lifetime. I can't recommend Matt enough for your wedding day, you will be thrilled with him and his work speaks for itself.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Erin · Married on 10/16/2015

I can not recommend Matt enough! He was very thorough throughout the meetings prior to our wedding and he helped us to determine the best location for pictures the day of our wedding. He was very accessible and prompt to answer questions. We chose him both based on a previous recommendation and also from seeing the work on his website. I was in complete awe of his incredible attention to detail and creativity. I researched numerous photographers before finally choosing Matt. He even worked with us on price as well! His work stood out high above the rest. He was incredibly professional and charismatic throughout the entire wedding ceremony and reception. Our guests loved him and thought he did an excellent job as well. I just can't say enough good things about Matt and his work! I would definitely recommend his services to anyone in need!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Tiffany · Married on 09/12/2015

He make us forget that it rained all day. I wish I could share with you some of the unique pictures he took. Matt took a picture at night and it was raining and he made the rain look like stars. Beautiful.
    Very professional. I also like the fact that he dressed professional, I hate when I go to a wedding and I see the photographer dressed like their going to a picnic. 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Award

Matt Gaydos Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Steady Creek Cinema
    Steady Creek Cinema Wedding Videographers

Matt is absolutely amazing to work with! He is very thorough and pays attention to detail. He has a passion for what he does and it shows in his work. We highly recommend him! - Steady Creek Cinema

• Belle Vernon, 15012 See on map