Matt Gaydos Photography Reviews

11 | Belle Vernon, PA

11 Reviews for Matt Gaydos Photography

11 Matt Gaydos Photography Reviews

Kara · Married on 12/03/2016

We couldn't have made a better decision choosing Matt for our engagement and wedding photos. We loved him from the first time we met him while looking for a photographer. Matt suggested Ohiopyle as a spot to shoot our engagement photos. We had them taken in February and it was 15 degrees outside. Matt showed up in full snow gear ready to shoot all day. He stopped at nothing to get a great shot for us, even stepping through a freezing creek to get across to the other side. He was just as amazing for our wedding day. Matt was extremely organized and made us feel comfortable throughout the whole day. Every time we were hoping to get a shot of something, he was already there ready to take the picture. Matt also had Rachel Rossetti as his second shooter for the day. She was just as amazing. They stayed at the reception as long as we needed them and always asked us if we wished to have any particular photos taken. The both of them took so many great pictures that we will have to cherish for a lifetime. I can't recommend Matt enough for your wedding day, you will be thrilled with him and his work speaks for itself.

Erin · Married on 10/16/2015

I can not recommend Matt enough! He was very thorough throughout the meetings prior to our wedding and he helped us to determine the best location for pictures the day of our wedding. He was very accessible and prompt to answer questions. We chose him both based on a previous recommendation and also from seeing the work on his website. I was in complete awe of his incredible attention to detail and creativity. I researched numerous photographers before finally choosing Matt. He even worked with us on price as well! His work stood out high above the rest. He was incredibly professional and charismatic throughout the entire wedding ceremony and reception. Our guests loved him and thought he did an excellent job as well. I just can't say enough good things about Matt and his work! I would definitely recommend his services to anyone in need!

Tiffany · Married on 09/12/2015

He make us forget that it rained all day. I wish I could share with you some of the unique pictures he took. Matt took a picture at night and it was raining and he made the rain look like stars. Beautiful.
    Very professional. I also like the fact that he dressed professional, I hate when I go to a wedding and I see the photographer dressed like their going to a picnic. 5 stars all the way!

Jacqueline · Married on 09/05/2015

There aren't possibly enough positive words to say about Matt or the quality of his work. My husband and I can't imagine having used any other photographer; Matt was simply wonderful from the very beginning. It is very clear that photography is his passion, and his attention to detail is apparent throughout the event and in each of the photos we received.

At our consultation he was clearly interested in getting to know us, and really understanding the vision we had for our day and our wedding photos. He was great via email - very prompt and always willing to answer any question, no matter how small. His work really speaks for itself though! We signed the contract immediately after meeting with him.

He blew us away at our engagement session. He was able to put both my husband and I at complete ease, and capture natural, organic unscripted moments. He was even so flexible as to allow our dog to participate in a part of the shoot! The pictures themselves were exactly what we'd wanted and dreamed.

We were 10x as pleased on our wedding day. Matt had a calm, professional demeanor, and was able to both fade into the background but also fit right in with our guests. He has a knack for catching moments, and is sociable, creative, and fun. My husband and I are so grateful for his work. Looking through our photos, we relive the same magic we felt that day. He captured invaluable moments, that we will frame and cherish forever. We will certainly continue to use Matt in the future, and recommend him to anyone in the Pittsburgh area.

Melanie · Married on 07/18/2015

Highly enjoyed working with Matt. He completed our engagement pictures and wedding day pictures. His attention to detail was amazing.

We chose Matt for our engagement photos and were very happy with our selection. He met us in Ohiopyle for engagement photos in late October. We were luckily taking shots during the "golden hour" and Matt took advantage of the sparse lighting to capture some great shots of us. He had quick turnaround time due to the low season and the shots were reasonably priced. Unfortunately our wedding wasn't in Western PA so we couldn't use Matt for our wedding. He was great to work with and easy to talk to which made us feel more relaxed and helped take candid photos. We weren't forced into any cheesy poses.

Amber · Married on 08/23/2014

Matt was amazing on our wedding day and our photos are proof! He was so accommodating and easy to work with. We are still, 4 months later, talking about what a great job he did and everyone loved him! We HIGHLY recommend Matt to anyone looking for a Photographer!!

Kara · Married on 08/02/2014

From our initial meeting to our final goodbye's at the end of our wedding night, we always knew Matt Gaydos was the best choice for our photography. Choosing a wedding photographer was probably one of the most stressful parts of planning the wedding, because the photos are what you will refer back to for years to come. I was referred to Matt from a co-worker, and after meeting with him, I was amazed at the value and quality he provided! After our wedding, he would post the most amazing photos on Instagram that kept us anxiously waiting for more!! I personally would recommend Matt Gaydos as a wedding photographer to anyone I know! He is exactly what I was looking for in a photographer...never pushy, and always willing to listen to ideas we had. His assistant that day, Rachael Rossetti, was just as professional and amazing. Our wedding day was perfect, and Matt Gaydos' photos were as well!

Jocelyn · Married on 06/21/2014

Matt did an amazing job!! We loved working with him and loved our photos! The shots turned out beautifully and he was able to capture all our special moments without ever being noticed. He was extremely easy to work with and very professional!

Holly · Married on 05/24/2014

My husband and I spent hours searching online and trying to reach out to Pittsburgh-area photographers who never responded to our inquiry. Then my husband's colleague recommended Matt Gaydos Photography and told us to check out his wedding portfolio on his website. We immediately noticed something about Matt's work that stood out from other wedding photography that we had seen. Matt has a natural talent for capturing light, angles, movement, and emotion, and his photos clearly reflect this, even for the untrained eye. He brings out the best in the couples he photographs because he is comfortable to work with, well organized, and experienced. Most couples we know had to wait months (if not an entire year!) for their wedding and/or engagement photos from other vendors. Although Matt was extremely busy working weddings before and after ours, he sent us sneak peek photos a few days after our event and all of our photos three weeks later! Talk about record turnaround time! The final product was amazing--Matt sent us a disk with over 800 beautiful photos that captured all of the special moments during our event. If you want an experienced, professional, affordable, talented photographer, look no further than Matt Gaydos Photography.

Kathleen · Married on 02/14/2015

I can't say enough good things about Matt and his assistant! The photos all turned out beautifully dispite the foot of snow we got on Valentine's Day! He did a fabulous job at improvising and making sure we got enough beautiful moments! One of the main reasons we hired him was because of his sheer talent! It was great to know who we were going to have on our big day as well as what to expect from his photos. His professionalism also attracted me to him, he was extremely easy to work with and on our day he was a fly on the wall when needed but then stepped up at the appropriate times. The only complaint is really on myself. I didn't get a few photos that I thought about after the fact-so make sure you have a list so everyone is on the same page!