Posies by Patti Reviews

Posies by Patti 4
Posies by Patti 5

Emily · Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Patti and her team were a dream to work with. When I went in for my first consultation, I knew nothing about flowers! Patti guided me through the entire thing and made the whole process stress free. I showed her pictures of what I liked, and told her to just do her thing! My bouquet was incredible, I have been getting so many compliments on it. She did my arch decor, centerpieces, greenery, everything! I would recommend using Posies by Patti a million times over again!

Posies by Patti 6
    Posies by Patti 7
    Posies by Patti 8
    Posies by Patti 9
    Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Mallorie

Mallorie · Married on 09/27/2019

Beautiful flowers and great service

Posies by Patti did a fantastic job! The flowers were absolutely beautiful! The service we were providing was outstanding. Highly recommend.

Posies by Patti 10
    Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Rose

Rose · Married on 09/21/2019

She’s hands down amazing

went in with no clue what i was doing and she made it so easy. she was so fun to work with and helped where i would get stuck. she’s so reasonable and just over all amazing.

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Alayna

Alayna · Married on 09/21/2019

Posies by patti

Absolutely amazing!!!! I highly recommend them to any bride wanting beautiful florals!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Sophie Driver · Married on 09/08/2019

The floral may have been my favorite part!!!

I visited with multiple florists before consulting with Patti. As soon as we met, I knew she had to do my wedding. She is super fun but also very realistic. I brought in pictures to her, and she went through every detail with me. She incorporated my color scheme BEAUTIFULLY, and worked with me on price. She actually showed me each individual flower that she was going to use, and let me change my mind up until the last month before my wedding. And then on the wedding day, I was BLOWN AWAY by their beauty. Even my bridesmaids’ simple bouquets looked full with varying flowers. I would recommend her any day.

Posies by Patti 11
    Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Tesin

Tesin Gnalian · Married on 08/10/2019

When my flowers were delivered to me, my jaw dropped and my heart soared.

When it came to picking my florist I did not have to look long or far; I knew exactly who I wanted after attending my friend's beautiful wedding. My experience with Posies By Patti was nothing short of delightful! I had such a positive interaction with all staff members. I laughed and thoroughly enjoyed our initial meeting; Patti is a joy and certainly passionate about what she does. I am by no means a flower expert; I went in with somewhat of a vision (Pinterest picture); Patti articulated and cleared up that foggy vision beautifully. Patti takes care of her brides! She was patient, flexible, and honest. Communication leading up to my wedding day was prompt. When my flowers were delivered to me, my jaw dropped and my heart soared. Posies By Patti my wedding day all the more special.

Sent on 08/24/2019

Katie · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Job!

I had a specific idea of what I wanted for my wedding flowers and Patti and her team executed that perfectly!! I really felt that Patti understood my vision and trusted her completely. Patti and her team were responsive and helpful throughout the whole process and my flowers were just beautiful!! I would highly recommend Posies by Patti!

Posies by Patti 12
    Posies by Patti 13
    Posies by Patti 14
    Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 06/15/2019

The Most Beautiful Flowers!

I had no doubt that I wanted Patti at Posies by Patti to create my bridal bouquet and other wedding flowers. She is extremely detail oriented and her flowers are always the highest quality. I would recommend Posies by Patti to anyone.

Posies by Patti 15
    Posies by Patti 16
    Sent on 10/21/2019

Amber Campbell · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Patti and her staff are the nicest people you’ll ever meet! They were spot on with our beautiful Bouquets and Boutonnières’! They really made our wedding gorgeous! I would highly recommend to anyone in the area searching for a florist! I cannot say enough great things about Posies by Patti!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Posies by Patti's reply:

Thank you for such kind words! We really do love what we do!!! We wish you the best happily ever after!!! 💕
  • Caitlan

Caitlan · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful flowers

We came to them last minute when our other florist wouldn’t return our phone calls, the service was outstanding. The day I called we had a consultation that afternoon, and it was quick and easy. Everyone was so kind and helped us get exactly what we had envisioned. I was so grateful for Posies by Patti for saving our wedding and making beautiful flowers for us. The work they did was everything we dreamed of and more. I would highly recommend them for any flower needs especially weddings and will go back with any flowers we need in the future!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 12/22/2018

Highly recommend.

Somewhat last minute I decided to see if Patti would do my flowers for my Christmas wedding. I went into our appointment having little knowledge of flowers or what I wanted and she immediately came up with a gorgeous bouquet that went perfectly with my style as well as the style of the venue. Of everything that was stressful in planning a wedding I was able to have complete confidence that my flowers would be perfect. (And they most definitely were.) I had a pretty tight budget and never thought I would be able to afford a flower vendor that was so talented but she was very reasonable and flexible. I ordered bulk roses for my centerpieces and did those myself so that I could save money but Patti did my bridal bouquet, bridesmaid's bouquet, 3 boutonniere's, and 2 wrist corsages and even offered to make our centerpieces last minute at a reasonable price if we decided we didn't want to do the work ourselves. Highly recommend. Very personable and easy to work with. She does gorgeous work. Do what you have to do to make sure Patti does your flowers.

Posies by Patti 17
    Posies by Patti 18
    Posies by Patti 19
    Sent on 01/17/2019

Kirsten Cashdollar · Married on 09/09/2018

Very nice!

Patti and her team were really able to help me figure out what flowers I wanted and gave me time to figure it out and make minor changes to my decision. She is responsive when you need a question answered. The flowers her and her team arranged were gorgeous.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Bettyann · Married on 09/01/2018

I was given Patti's name from a friend and she did not disappoint me. From the moment we walked in her shop, I knew we were at the right place. She knew exactly the look we were looking for. We got so many compliments on the flowers and centerpieces. It was so beautiful and elegant. They were so accommodating to our changes. Highly highly recommend them

Sent on 09/14/2018

Lani · Married on 07/13/2018

Posies by Patti was absolutely amazing!! She knew immediately what we wanted and it turned out so gorgeous. We added some last minute things and she was so accommodating! I would absolutely recommend her

Posies by Patti 20
    Sent on 07/24/2018

LEYLA · Married on 03/31/2018

I was planning a out of state wedding in pittsburgh and never went to flower shop there; I just talked with patti over the phone and she asked me to send her some pictures, my flowers at the wedding were awesome , I loved them; they did awesome job , Thank you .

Posies by Patti 21
    Sent on 04/06/2018

Posies by Patti's reply:

Thank you!!! I wish you all the best!!!!

Beverly · Married on 11/25/2017

Patti and her Staff are the VERY BEST!!!! She was very attention detailed and was very helpful in her suggestions!!!! We could not have been treated better!!! THE VERY BEST, SIMPLY THE BEST!! "Thank You" Patti, everything went like clockwork and you helped take the stress out of the whole planning process. And no stress the day of the wedding!! You are our "go to" florist in Ellwood!!!! Thank & Love, Beverly & Dale

Posies by Patti 22
    Sent on 12/06/2017

Posies by Patti's reply:

You too are an amazing couple! God Bless you and may you live happily ever after! Truly a fairytale wedding!

Kara · Married on 08/25/2017

They were wonderful and all the flowers arrangements looked amazing!

Posies by Patti 23
    Posies by Patti 24
    Posies by Patti 25
    Sent on 10/18/2017

Posies by Patti's reply:

Beautiful and congratulations! You look stunning!!!

Traci · Married on 08/12/2017

Patti did my flowers for my wedding and they were more beautiful than I could have imagined. She exceeded my expectations and I got so many complements on my bouquet!!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Sydney · Married on 08/04/2017

Patti could not have been anymore patient with me!!! I had no idea about flowers or what kind I even wanted, she took her time and gave me multiple different options a couple of different times. When she delivererd my flowers the day of my wedding, my mom and I both started balling. I did not know what to expect and Patti and her teams did the most amazing job! I recommend her to anyone && everyone!

Posies by Patti 26
    Posies by Patti 32
    Posies by Patti 33
    Sent on 11/16/2017

Posies by Patti's reply:

You made my day!!! This wedding was amazing. The bride herself was so creative as well!!! Congratulations, we wish you all the best!

Jackie · Married on 07/15/2017

Posies by Patti is the best around! Patti and her staff made our day even more special with her beautiful arrangements and other details. Patti is so creative, friendly, and flexible. She truly listened to our vision, and she guided us every step of the way! I knew our flowers were the least of our worries because I fully trusted her. Patti's passion for her art is clearly evident. She will make any occasion truly special and unforgettable! I love her, and I hope to use her again someday! :-)

Love, love Posies by Patti! xo, Jackie (Quahliero) Romano

Sent on 08/08/2017

Nikki · Married on 07/08/2017

Patti and her staff are absolutely amazing. From the moment I met her, I felt like she understood my vision for the day. Patti was very professional and friendly in her communications. I met with her well before my wedding date, so as the date approached she called me to talk about everything in detail to make sure everything was perfect. Our flowers were so beautiful. Everything from my bridal bouquet to the flower girls' flower crowns to the centerpieces exceeded my expectations. Definitely recommend Patti!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Carrie · Married on 02/18/2017

What can I say about Posies? They're absolutely wonderful. The flowers and décor were beautiful. Easy to work with and worth every penny. They helped make the day beautiful!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Erin · Married on 10/28/2016

It was everything I had hoped it would be! The flowers and arrangements were gorgeous and Patti and team were able to understand my vision and make it a reality. I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2016
  • Irucras

S · Married on 10/22/2016

I can not say enough about Patti and her team. Very nice, helpful and you can tell they love what they do. My flowers were exactly what I asked for and GORGEOUS. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Krista · Married on 09/07/2016

Our wedding ceremony was in Hawaii and we wanted Posies by Patti to bring Hawaii to life at our reception back home for family and friends. I cried when I saw how beautiful the room looked with the centerpieces. It was exactly what I envisioned and more. Thank you so much ladies!

Sent on 10/17/2016