98 Reviews for Posies by Patti

Single Flowers (3)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)
98 Posies by Patti Reviews

Patti and her Staff are the VERY BEST!!!! She was very attention detailed and was very helpful in her suggestions!!!! We could not have been treated better!!! THE VERY BEST, SIMPLY THE BEST!! "Thank You" Patti, everything went like clockwork and you helped take the stress out of the whole planning process. And no stress the day of the wedding!! You are our "go to" florist in Ellwood!!!! Thank & Love, Beverly & Dale

Photo for Posies by Patti Review - Wedding flowers by "Posies by Patti"
Profile Picture Beverly, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

They were wonderful and all the flowers arrangements looked amazing!

Profile Picture Kara, 8/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Patti did my flowers for my wedding and they were more beautiful than I could have imagined. She exceeded my expectations and I got so many complements on my bouquet!!

Profile Picture Traci, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Patti could not have been anymore patient with me!!! I had no idea about flowers or what kind I even wanted, she took her time and gave me multiple different options a couple of different times. When she delivererd my flowers the day of my wedding, my mom and I both started balling. I did not know what to expect and Patti and her teams did the most amazing job! I recommend her to anyone && everyone!

Photos
Profile Picture Sydney, 8/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Posies by Patti is the best around! Patti and her staff made our day even more special with her beautiful arrangements and other details. Patti is so creative, friendly, and flexible. She truly listened to our vision, and she guided us every step of the way! I knew our flowers were the least of our worries because I fully trusted her. Patti's passion for her art is clearly evident. She will make any occasion truly special and unforgettable! I love her, and I hope to use her again someday! :-)

Love, love Posies by Patti! xo, Jackie (Quahliero) Romano

Profile Picture Jackie, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Patti and her staff are absolutely amazing. From the moment I met her, I felt like she understood my vision for the day. Patti was very professional and friendly in her communications. I met with her well before my wedding date, so as the date approached she called me to talk about everything in detail to make sure everything was perfect. Our flowers were so beautiful. Everything from my bridal bouquet to the flower girls' flower crowns to the centerpieces exceeded my expectations. Definitely recommend Patti!

Profile Picture Nikki, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

What can I say about Posies? They're absolutely wonderful. The flowers and décor were beautiful. Easy to work with and worth every penny. They helped make the day beautiful!

Profile Picture Carrie, 2/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

It was everything I had hoped it would be! The flowers and arrangements were gorgeous and Patti and team were able to understand my vision and make it a reality. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can not say enough about Patti and her team. Very nice, helpful and you can tell they love what they do. My flowers were exactly what I asked for and GORGEOUS. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture S, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our wedding ceremony was in Hawaii and we wanted Posies by Patti to bring Hawaii to life at our reception back home for family and friends. I cried when I saw how beautiful the room looked with the centerpieces. It was exactly what I envisioned and more. Thank you so much ladies!

Profile Picture Krista, 9/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From start to finish, working with Patti was amazing! I had some changes thst neeses to be made along the way, and Patti was always extemrly quick to respond and very flexible! She is truly so talented and my flowers were absolutely stunning. My only regret is that I didn't make arrangements to preserve my bouquet! I would absolutely recommend Posies by Patti to anyone!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Patti provides a wonderful one-on-one service to listen to what the bride wants and then creates an even better version. My niece's wedding flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS and all flowers and centerpieces provided were beautiful. We were very, very satisfied and would recommend Posies by Patti to any one for any occasion - especially weddings! Thank you Patti for helping create a magical event through your creations - we trusted your insight and the results were absolutely WONDERFUL! Would recommend all brides-to-be to discuss their dream flowers with Patti and her staff.

Profile Picture Tracey, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

THEEEEE BEST!!! Flowers were PERFECT!! Service was PERFECT!! Anything we wanted or needed they were there to do without question!! They did every flower, runner, pew bows for ceremony and also centerpieces for rehearsal dinner!! AWESOME!!!

Profile Picture Lori, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

She made our wedding day so beautiful! Couldn't have asked for more. Highly recommend this florist.

Profile Picture User6444087, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Patti was an absolute pleasure to work with! I honestly had no idea what kind of flowers I wanted for our barn wedding, but as soon as I started talking with Patti everything fell into place. My mom even sent her some material from my grandmothers wedding dress, which she incorporated into my bridal bouquet. My bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, and reception table pieces were all incredible. Patti knows what she is doing and is super fun, would highly recommend!

Profile Picture User6613253, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

My flowers were absolutely beautiful......They were very important to me, and Patti was wonderful! She is so personable and artistic.........and Patti actually CARES about your special day!! She works with you to really understand your feelings and exactly what you have as a vision for your wedding!!! I am so happy I found her and would like to thank her again for EVERYTHING SHE DID.....Patti and her staff go above and beyond to help you in anyway they can!!! Love you Patti!!!

Profile Picture Britt, 2/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

So ok, let me start by saying I had a complicated situation - as in, I wasn't sure if the US military was going to let my groom be there until like 3 days before the wedding. The first thing that really impressed me with Patti was that she was super understanding about this, and let me adjust my payment date accordingly. But also - my flowers were GORGEOUS. I went in just knowing I wanted red for my Christmas wedding, but she created bouquets that were more amazing than I could have even imagined. I could not stop taking pictures!! I have already recommended her to others :) I wish I could post pictures!

Profile Picture Rachael, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Provided beautiful flowers at a great price.

Profile Picture User4751884, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Patti was one of my absolute favorite vendors. She was so easy to work with, responded to every question and request I had, and brought my vision to life. I wanted a vintage garden wedding, and could not be more pleased with her designs. From the most beautiful dahlias to the mercury glass accents, it was everything that I hoped for and more.
Thank you Patti and everyone at Posies that made our day so memorable!

Profile Picture Ambre, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Patti does INCREDIBLE work! My mom literally cried when she saw my flowers on my wedding day. She is really fun and extremely knowledgeable about all types of flowers and the current trends. The meeting with her to plan out my big day was a blast. She writes down all of her notes and can calculate a quote on the spot. She will make suggestions for different flowers if you need to work with your budget. I was amazed by her company. I would 100% recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Patti was absolutely fabulous to work with. The love that shines through in her work is apparent and she is just an all-around sweet person. She took my vision and brought it to life, even giving us suggestions and tips along the way. She was always available when we had a question and I could not be more thrilled to have chosen her as our florist! I promise you that you will not be disappointed! Patti and her team are the best :)

Profile Picture Jenna, 8/8/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Patti was so great to work with! I had my initial meeting with her to go over all of my ideas and pick flowers out. I told her what my vision was and she made it come to life! I loved my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were so simple, yet elegant. The centerpieces matched perfectly with my theme. Patti and her team were extremely helpful the day of. They brought the girls bouquets and the guys boutineers to the hotel where we were getting ready, they went to the church to set up the pew bows/flowers, and finally went to the reception venue to set up the centerpieces. I would recommend Patti for a wedding to everyone!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/25/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Patti was so wonderful to work with, and the flowers she prepared for my July 2015 wedding were beautiful! I just gave her a few thoughts on what I wanted, and she took it from there. The results were beautiful! So many guests commented on my bouquet and centerpieces, and she added so many touches that really made them especially gorgeous and unique. I used Patti because she did the flowers for my sister's wedding, and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone in the Pittsburgh area.
Emily S.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were beautiful! The staff was professional and friendly from start to finish...never a worry. They even stepped up at the venue and helped out where another vendor fell short. Will definetly use posies by Patti again!

Profile Picture Mary ann, 6/20/15, 1 Review